Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Local Chapters and Regional Forums > Regional ClubLexus Forums > Mountain - Prairie
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska\Iowa

Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-12, 10:29 AM   #46
artboyyy11
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
artboyyy11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NE
Posts: 24
Jonathan David Smith MANinOVERALLS
Default

GUYS! we just gotta come up with a spot to meet on a certain date and time. If we make it regular more people will show. throw a date, time and place out there.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
__________________
1999 SC 300
MANINOVERALLS
Will twerk for 2jz gte
artboyyy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-12, 10:30 AM   #47
artboyyy11
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
artboyyy11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NE
Posts: 24
Jonathan David Smith MANinOVERALLS
Default

by the way im omaha papillion area
__________________
1999 SC 300
MANINOVERALLS
Will twerk for 2jz gte
artboyyy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-12, 08:48 AM   #48
jpridham
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NE
Posts: 12
Josh pridham
Default

yea let do somewhere in Omaha Nebraska. The ice cream cruise is a huge car meet in omaha there having it this year at werner park september 1 at 3pm maybe we all could meet up somewhere for that .
jpridham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-12, 02:53 PM   #49
jpridham
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NE
Posts: 12
Josh pridham
Default

Lets all meet up somewhere before ice cream cruise this sat
jpridham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-12, 05:40 PM   #50
whitelazer
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 7
Default

hey guys...i dont post much but rue and swanyre are a couple of friends of mine....i have a 96 sc300 that iam building right now picked it up south of Orlando still needs a lot of work to get up to wear i would like it, Parish is doing all my fab work then ill bring it back over to my house to build the motor, and hopefully shoot for somewhere in the area of 800-1000hp
whitelazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-12, 02:36 PM   #51
jpridham
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NE
Posts: 12
Josh pridham
Default

hey i want to put a 1jz in my 1995 lexus sc400 and i want to do a manual conversion how hard would this be.
jpridham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-12, 05:09 PM   #52
YanoYano
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)
 
YanoYano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 95
Default

anyone in nebraska wanna do a meet up?
planning on swapping 2jz to 1jz if anyone can help :P
YanoYano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-12, 10:07 PM   #53
aka paco
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (15)
 
aka paco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Papillion, NE/Columbia,SC
Posts: 2,713
Default

Hey havent checked back here in awhile , Artboyy seen your car a good bit around papillion , I live near shadow lakes, been driving around a Honda pilot since I moved out here, hopefully buying a house soon then get back into a lex, maybe another sc..

If you search my name you can see I've had some nice ones before
__________________

02 GS300 Sport Design (GGP/Black)
92 Supra Turbo (Teal/Black)

http://www.omaharides.com
aka paco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-13, 05:04 PM   #54
Tarrant64
Pole Position
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NE
Posts: 200
Default

I'm in Omaha. Drive a white is350 awd. I live and work around northwest Omaha area. I do spend a lot of my weekends in the Bellevue and Papillon areas.
Tarrant64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-13, 06:24 PM   #55
aka paco
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (15)
 
aka paco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Papillion, NE/Columbia,SC
Posts: 2,713
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarrant64 View Post
I'm in Omaha. Drive a white is350 awd. I live and work around northwest Omaha area. I do spend a lot of my weekends in the Bellevue and Papillon areas.

That's cool didn't even realize Lexus offered the 350 in AWD now, i had to look that up lol..

my buddy has a 06 IS350, lives in Omaha around 72nd area..


I live in Papillion, Sold all my Lex's I do have a toy, and it's a Toyota


mostly keep in the garage lately, but i did take it out today since the roads are mostly clear..

Click the image to open in full size.

2jzgte swapped MK3 supra.
__________________

02 GS300 Sport Design (GGP/Black)
92 Supra Turbo (Teal/Black)

http://www.omaharides.com
aka paco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-13, 10:31 AM   #56
aka paco
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (15)
 
aka paco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Papillion, NE/Columbia,SC
Posts: 2,713
Default

Any locals feel free to check out http://www.omaharides.com
__________________

02 GS300 Sport Design (GGP/Black)
92 Supra Turbo (Teal/Black)

http://www.omaharides.com
aka paco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-13, 07:13 PM   #57
Tarrant64
Pole Position
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NE
Posts: 200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka paco View Post
That's cool didn't even realize Lexus offered the 350 in AWD now, i had to look that up lol..

my buddy has a 06 IS350, lives in Omaha around 72nd area..


I live in Papillion, Sold all my Lex's I do have a toy, and it's a Toyota


mostly keep in the garage lately, but i did take it out today since the roads are mostly clear..

Click the image to open in full size.

2jzgte swapped MK3 supra.
Nice ride!
Tarrant64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-13, 01:00 AM   #58
aka paco
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (15)
 
aka paco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Papillion, NE/Columbia,SC
Posts: 2,713
Default

thanks man
__________________

02 GS300 Sport Design (GGP/Black)
92 Supra Turbo (Teal/Black)

http://www.omaharides.com
aka paco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-13, 07:03 AM   #59
Un4Scene
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 9
Default New Lexus owner

Howdy everyone. I live in LaVista, NE, and I just bought a beige '93 SC400. It's pretty much all stock except for the stereo. It's very tempting, but I'm not planning on doing much with it for the time being, aside from catching it up on all the maintenace and repairs it needs. I've got two other projects to work on, and I bought the SC to be my DD. I'm connected to several different car clubs in the area - I was a member of Synthetic Edge for several years (all makes/all models), but kinda got out of that group cause they're all show-guys, and that aint my scene. I've still got a lot of friends there though. Some of us from that club split off and started a seperate group specifically for people that enjoy doing all their own work, and are interested primarily in performance. We all have project cars, several of us are/were professional mechanics, or body workers, or ICE installers, etc... A lot of Synthetic Edge members are in other clubs as well - Z-cars, Subies, Camaros, etc... If anyone is interested in meeting up with either group, let me know and I'll set you up with some contact info. See ya around!

~Laken
Un4Scene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-13, 01:11 PM   #60
aka paco
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (15)
 
aka paco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Papillion, NE/Columbia,SC
Posts: 2,713
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un4Scene View Post
Howdy everyone. I live in LaVista, NE, and I just bought a beige '93 SC400. It's pretty much all stock except for the stereo. It's very tempting, but I'm not planning on doing much with it for the time being, aside from catching it up on all the maintenace and repairs it needs. I've got two other projects to work on, and I bought the SC to be my DD. I'm connected to several different car clubs in the area - I was a member of Synthetic Edge for several years (all makes/all models), but kinda got out of that group cause they're all show-guys, and that aint my scene. I've still got a lot of friends there though. Some of us from that club split off and started a seperate group specifically for people that enjoy doing all their own work, and are interested primarily in performance. We all have project cars, several of us are/were professional mechanics, or body workers, or ICE installers, etc... A lot of Synthetic Edge members are in other clubs as well - Z-cars, Subies, Camaros, etc... If anyone is interested in meeting up with either group, let me know and I'll set you up with some contact info. See ya around!

~Laken
Feel free to join up on http://www.omaharides.com to connect with more locals, we are also having a dyno day March 9th..

i'm near by in Papillion myself..



[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]
__________________

02 GS300 Sport Design (GGP/Black)
92 Supra Turbo (Teal/Black)

http://www.omaharides.com
aka paco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-13, 01:11 PM
 
 
 
 
Reply

Tags
2013, aka, cars, club, clubs, cream, cruise, forum, ice, iowa, lexus, mk3, ne, omaha, paco

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lexus of Omaha Brand New Building 2GSKaizen Mountain - Prairie 7 06-19-14 09:38 AM
IA F/S: Extreme Dimensions C1 Front Bumper Toyota_F1 1Gen IS300 Classifieds (98-05) 8 08-14-13 06:05 AM
sc's in local nebraska? YanoYano Mountain - Prairie 0 10-21-12 12:21 PM
Any CL users in Omaha, NE borscht RX - Second Generation 0 09-03-12 03:33 PM

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:21 AM.

Join ClubLexus
Advertising


Copyright © 2000-2008 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms of Use | JOBS


Get all contact info