Mountain - Prairie For events in Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming.

Nebraska\Iowa

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-12, 08:51 AM
krue92
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What do you mean by mid pipe? Does it just replace the secondary cat? Intake doesn't really help on the car since the stock intake is so good. Thats why I just bought the JoeZ pipe and filter for my intake. Not sure if I will do headers or not. The car sounds so good with exhaust and I don't know if I want it much louder. I would probably do the install myself and it doesn't look too fun...lol My buddy said he saw a USB F the other day that had license plates F 4 FUN...didn't know if that was you or not.
Old 03-31-12, 12:50 PM
ncorrea
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

F 4 Fun is not mine. I currently have the basic plates until I go to renew them. Still thinking about name for plates.

And the mid-pipe is the one which replaces from headers joint to where the mufflers join the same mid piece.

Deletes the current cats and keeps the resonator. So once I have the headers I will be catless, with resonator and mufflers. I plan on just doing a simple modification to the muffler so it performs like a true full exhaust but keeps the drone away when driving normally.

Took the idea from lowrideraz on the forum running a similar set up except he created his own true dual exhaust midpipe setup. Plans are to maybe replace the axle back section with the remaining part for the HKS exhaust section if I want it to be louder (which I currently have 1 of 2 sections)
Old 03-31-12, 12:52 PM
ncorrea
Rookie

As for intake I have found the same thing. I am either purchasing the Joe Z intake pipe or the Takeda Intake (similar to Joe Z however it also comes with cone filter in case one is interested in using it)
Old 03-31-12, 02:01 PM
krue92
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats cool...I didn't want any drone with mine and with the JoeZ it has no drone. I don't know how some people report having a drone unless its touching part of the car for some reason. I installed mine myself and the quality and build of the exhaust was amazing. I ordered plates for mine a month or so ago. I didn't know what to get either and it took me a while to figure something out.
Old 05-24-12, 12:27 AM
jaytido24
Driver School Candidate

anybody in this thread trying to get a july 4th meet up and running? im down for a BBQ/ firework/meet around NE/IA
Old 05-24-12, 12:37 AM
jaytido24
Driver School Candidate

also wanted to let you guys know i'll be heading to Tokyo next week so if you have any requests for any JDM minor parts or something Japanese let me know! i'll be happy to grab some goodies for ya!!
Old 05-26-12, 12:51 PM
ncorrea
Rookie

I'm up for an early 4th of July bbq. Wouldnt be able to stay out long as my family will be meeting. Please let me know if there is one and I will plan it into my schedule.

As for JDM parts I really dont know what all to even think about to get. really interested though. Is there anywhere I can check and see what is available? Only thing I can think of was side markers at the moment that is different between USDM and JDM
Old 05-30-12, 09:53 AM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

anyone know someone with a white 97+ Sc400 with custom i think it's "SC U LTR" or something like that? I see it around all the time in Papillion.

I think i seen that red SC someone posted on page 2, parked at Market Pointe last week..

Wish i still had one of my SC's!
Old 06-05-12, 09:51 AM
zmr2
Driver School Candidate

you can see my gs300 im in ralston
Originally Posted by aka paco
anyone know someone with a white 97+ Sc400 with custom i think it's "SC U LTR" or something like that? I see it around all the time in Papillion.

I think i seen that red SC someone posted on page 2, parked at Market Pointe last week..

Old 06-08-12, 02:10 PM
artboyyy11
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by aka paco

I am the red one in market point i work at arby's
Old 08-02-12, 04:03 PM
jpridham
Driver School Candidate

Hey guys i live in omaha nebraksa and i was wondering if you guy have a small group to cruise with.
Old 08-02-12, 04:08 PM
jpridham
Driver School Candidate

Omaha/Bellevue Nebraska looking for a group to cruise with.
Old 08-02-12, 04:09 PM
jpridham
Driver School Candidate

https://www.facebook.com/NebraskaLexusOwnersClub?ref=hl
Old 08-02-12, 04:14 PM
jpridham
Driver School Candidate

Old 08-02-12, 06:46 PM
jaytido24
Driver School Candidate

i've never seen many lexus' running in packs..i might see one here or there but thats about it....im starting to think there isnt enough lexus enthusiasts out here

Quick Reply: Nebraska\Iowa