I bought this Mobile Computing Solutions system but never installed it in my SC. I tested and got it set up how I wanted and then ran out of money/patience to actually put it in the car. All necessary cables included except for audio. I am not willing to part out right now, so everything listed comes with it.
Lilliput EBY-701 7" TFT touchscreen
DVD Reader w/ USB cable.
Presentation remote for mouse control (just in case)
Power and ACC wire harness pre fused and with battery ring terminal.
* Windows7 Home Premium Installed
* 802.11a/b/g/Draft-N wireless network adapter with external antenna
* 1.6GHz Dual Core Atom 330 CPU
* aluminum Mini ITX chassis w 6 USB ports, Reset switch, audio connections, ethernet, printer, VGA, mouse and key board
* M2-ATX automotive grade power supply w/ automatic start up and shutdown with adjustable timing (currently set to 15 second shut off time)
* 160GB 2.5" Toshiba 5400rpm SATA hard drive
* Intel D945GCLF2 motherboard
* 2Gb DDR2 RAM
* Creative Soundblaster xFi 5.1 external USB soundcard
* Centrafuse 3.5 Installed
* vibration and shock resistant hard drive mounting system
* Regulated 12v output for LCD monitor power
* 7 pin S-video output
* VGA video output for high resolution monitors
* RCA audio outputs
Everything is working fine except I'm getting an error message that says “xTouchMon has stopped working”. This is referring to the touchscreen software, but the touchscreen is working correctly, so you just have to close the annoying pop-up message.