WA FS: KW-NX7000 Detachable face 7" DVD/GPS/IPOD/Bluetooth/Sirus Radio

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-11, 11:28 PM
ClearP
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: KW-NX7000 Detachable face 7" DVD/GPS/IPOD/Bluetooth/Sirus Radio

Selling my JVC KW-NX7000 7" touch screen indash dvd player.

This unit comes with:

JVC Bluetooth Adaptor KS-BTA200
JVC Sirus Satellite Radio Interface KS-SRA100
JVC Ipod adaptor kit
JVC R1 bypass switch
JVC Back up camera

This unit has everything, everything you would want it to do, it's 7" Touch screen, play songs and videos from your SD card/USB/iPhone/iPod, Bluetooth for your phone calls, Sirus Sat radio when you're bored of your music selection, back up camera and GPS Navigation. It does all that AND is able to allow the FACEPLATE to be DETACHED.

I bought this unit because of three things: The GPS, the ability to play music and video on SD and USB, and the Detachable 7' Screen for added security and knowing that your car is safe when you're gone, I use to run back and forth to my car just to make sure everything is alright lol.

This package includes everything from the factory warranty card to every manual the unit and add-ons come with! You are missing nothing at all, the only thing you wont get is the original box it came with because it wouldn't fit everything.

There are no scratches on the screen, and everything is in working condition, nothing is wrong with the unit.

I am selling this unit with everything for $550 plus shipping and paypal fees, this is a great deal considering all the add-ons I bought is more than half of what I'm asking. I had this on my car for only a few month and I don't even daily drive my car! The reason why I want to sell my unit is I am currently doing a swap and I'm about to paint my car, I figure since car is going to be offline for a while, and since I'm pretty happy with my tomtom navigation on my iphone, it's time to let this go.

Just a disclaimer, I don't NEED to sell this, I just thought I would give it a try, I believe my price is fair so please don't lowball me.

Please contact me if you're interested

Pictures are here!

Last edited by ClearP; 03-21-11 at 11:37 PM.
Old 03-27-11, 12:23 AM
ClearP
Lead Lap

Just to people know, I'm not looking to part and I'm not looking for offers.

Thanks
Old 03-29-11, 10:15 PM
ClearP
Lead Lap

SOLD!!! Please close!