CA Pioneer BT and XM/Nav Traffic

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-10, 07:40 PM
rvalero
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Pioneer BT and XM/Nav Traffic

I just uninstalled these items since I found that I wasn't using them. Each item was functioning properly before removal. I haven't had XM for nearly 2 yrs, but there is one channel that works with or without a subscription. I am not familiar with which HU's the modules are compatible with, but I know they work with AVIC Z1/2/3.

I am willing to ship within the lower 48 states at the buyer's expense, and I will cover the PayPal fees. The items are ready to be shipped. I will ship the item(s) the day after (possibly sooner) payment clears with PayPal, and I will send tracking/confirmation info the day I ship. Sorry, but I will not take any other form of payment on shipped items.

Pick-ups are welcome. Cash ONLY. I am located in Oceanside, CA.

I may not have a lot of posts/time on CL, but I have over 3,600 posts and 100% iTrader on my.IS: http://my.is/forums/itrader.php?u=55274

Pioneer ND-BT1 Bluetooth adapter
Originally Posted by Crutchfield
Add the convenience of hands-free calling to namy Pioneer in-dash navigation systems. The ND-BT1 Bluetooth® adapter allows you to answer incoming calls, place outgoing calls, and scroll through your phone book entries — all without ever touching your Bluetooth compatible cell phone. In fact, once the system is set up, you don't even need to take your phone out of your bag to establish the Bluetooth connection.

While you use the receiver's microphone to talk, the ND-BT1 adapter mutes your active audio source and routes your call through the car speakers. Download your phonebook into the stereo and use the touchscreen controls to select outgoing calls. And, thanks to the receiver's navigation capabilities, you can even access the Points of Interest database and call whatever location you're being guided to — convenient for making restaurant or hotel reservations from the road.

* Bluetooth wireless adapter for select Pioneer in-dash navigation receivers
* plugs directly into the stereo for an easy, one wire installation
* place/accept calls via the wireless connection
* Bluetooth digital technology ensures crisp, static-free performance in the car
* downloads your phonebook into the stereo
* uses the microphone that's included with the AVIC-Z1

Price: I bought this from Crutchfield for $120. I would like to get $65 picked up/+shipping. I will cover paypal fees.

------------------------------------------------------

Pioneer GEX-P10XMT XM/NavTraffic tuner
Originally Posted by Crutchfield
Welcome to a new era in navigation. Connect the GEX-P10XMT XM tuner to a compatible Pioneer navigation receiver, and not only does it deliver XM Satellite Radio's coast-to-coast entertainment, it also lets you take advantage of XM's innovative NavTraffic™ system. It works like this: while the navigation receiver guides you to the destination you've programmed, NavTraffic updates you on road conditions, accidents, lane closures, and delays along your route. It'll alert you to scheduled traffic incidents, such as traffic diversions because of sporting events, road construction, and more.

It even monitors, in real time, the speed of traffic flow on the roads you'll take (only in certain areas of the cities that are covered). If there's a traffic jam ahead, the system will warn you in plenty of time, and will suggest alternate routes. Not a bad way to avoid sitting in bumper-to-bumper gridlock. NavTraffic's information comes from a continuous satellite feed, supplemented by information gathered by a variety of sources, including commercial traffic data providers, departments of transportation, emergency services, cameras, and aerial traffic reports.

And don't forget, the GEX-P10XMT tuner also gives you access to — XM programming. It sends channel, song, and artist information to your receiver's display, and offers a scrolling stock ticker and sports-score list. It also lets you save 18 channels as presets for easy access to your favorites. The NavTraffic service operates on a separate channel, so you can run it and enjoy XM at the same time.

Please note: to receive the NavTraffic service, you'll need a subscription. You can get NavTraffic on its own for $9.99 per month, or you can add it to your standard $12.95-per-month XM Radio subscription for an additional $3.99 per month. XM service is available only in the lower 48 states, not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories.

NavTraffic is currently available in most major metropolitan areas.
Get more info on this product
Details:

* XM Satellite Radio/NavTraffic tuner for use with compatible Pioneer navigation receivers
* receives XM and NavTraffic signals simulateously
* NavTraffic offers continuous updates of traffic conditions, delays, accidents, road closures, and more
* roof-mount XM antenna included
* 18 channel presets
* channel number or category selection modes
* shows channel name, song title, artist, and program information on receiver's display
* information extras, including a stock ticker and sports scores
* IP-Bus input and output for connecting optional Pioneer CD changer
* tuner dimensions: 7-1/16"W x 1-1/16"H x 5-5/8"D

The power/ground wires were trimmed to fit my install. You can easily extend them in a couple minutes if needed. All cables, the mounting bracket, and everything you need (and see) are included.

XM Pricing: XM Satellite Radio - America's #1 Satellite Radio Service
Possible XM Discounts: When I had XM, I used coupon codes listed on avic411. Here are a couple threads that you may want to look into for some possible savings. Again, I haven't had XM for a while, so I'm not sure of what is available.Price: I paid over $200 for this OTD. I would like to get $90 picked up/+ shipping. I will cover paypal fees.

------------------------------------------------------

If a single buyer purchases BOTH items at my asking price, I will cover shipping and PayPal.

Thanks!

Last edited by rvalero; 01-12-11 at 01:00 PM.
Old 01-12-11, 12:54 PM
rvalero
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

bump. Still available.
Old 02-04-11, 10:39 AM
D.C.GS430
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I need the BT how much shipped to 20772