Eclipse SW9152 For Sale.

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-05, 02:47 PM
2jzgte
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eclipse SW9152 For Sale.

Hey guys my illness forces me to stall plans to put a system into my Supra. I have for sale two Eclipse SW9152. They are one of the best 15" subs on the market now and are really for music, and aren't for people who won't use them for music. Anyone trying to make a system for competition, or who doesn't know the difference between bass and noise should get the Pro version and leave this classified. If you are still interested you probably already know these are very award winning pieces and are being offered at a pretty reasonable price. The subwoofers were $600 a piece but I will sell them at $500 each, new in the box and never used. If any SF user needs to work out a payment plan for whatever reason I am more than flexible because I am no stranger to difficult times. However I really need the money so make sure any reasonable offers are just that, reasonable. Please send this along to anyone you know looking for a good deal. If you live in the area, I offer a dropoff service and can even install these for you. I WILL NOT ship these anywhere unless the buyer insures himself with some kind of shipping protection because of the weight and cost of this item.

Here are some specifications of the subwoofers;

Polyether Surround
Solid Titanium Cone
Dual Mirror-Image Spiders
Aluminum Voice Coil Former
"Bottomless" Design
Aero-Vented Pole Piece
Cast Aluminum Frame
Triple-Stacked Magnet
Small Sealed-Box Enclosure
Continuous Power Handling: 750W
Music Power Handling: 1,500W