Maintenance Discuss common Lexus maintenance questions here.

Any reliable, independent mechanic in the Sacramento area?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-03, 10:04 AM
Baby ///M3
Lexus Champion

Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Any reliable, independent mechanic in the Sacramento area?

Does any one know if there's a reliable, independent mechanic who works on Lexus SCs in the Sacramento (CA) area?

Sorry for double posting. I asked this question in the SC forum but was unable to get any reference.

Thanks in advance.

Jon
Old 07-25-03, 04:41 PM
MickeyLex
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lexus Shop in Sac

I lived in Sac about six years ago and used to take my cars to a shop called "Honest Engine". Back then they only worked on Honda/Acura and Toyota/Lexus. You might want to check them out to see if they are still around. I think there was on Fair Oaks Blvd and one on Fulton Ave. They did good work at reasonable prices. Can't comment on them now, since I haven't been there in a long time. You might want to check them out.
Old 07-25-03, 04:45 PM
Baby ///M3
Lexus Champion

Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Re: Lexus Shop in Sac

Thank you.

I know it's been a long time, but do you still remember the guy's name who worked there?

I appreciate it.

Jon

Originally posted by MickeyLex
I lived in Sac about six years ago and used to take my cars to a shop called "Honest Engine". Back then they only worked on Honda/Acura and Toyota/Lexus. You might want to check them out to see if they are still around. I think there was on Fair Oaks Blvd and one on Fulton Ave. They did good work at reasonable prices. Can't comment on them now, since I haven't been there in a long time. You might want to check them out.
Old 07-25-03, 05:05 PM
MickeyLex
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sorry. Can't remember name.

Sorry. I don't remember the guys name. I used to go to the shop at Fulton and El Camino. I did find their website for you. www.honestengineonline.com. Based on the website, they are pushing NAPA replacement parts pretty hard. Back when I used to go to them they used genuine Honda/Acura and Toyota/Lexus parts. Make sure you call and find out if they still use factory parts. Factory parts combined with reasonable labor rates is why I used to go to them.