Maintenance Discuss common Lexus maintenance questions here.

rate your dealer

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-03, 05:54 PM
muldrick
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any opions about Len Stoler Lexus in the Baltimore area?
Old 04-05-03, 08:02 AM
LadyLexRX
Driver School Candidate

Your best bet for great service is to go to one of the following dealerships, they are all "Elite of Lexus" dealerships. Elite dealerships are chosen based on consumer feedback from surveys rating owner satisfaction, service and sales, in addition to exceeding rigorous Lexus operational and certification standards. All of these Dealerships have Lexus Certified Service departments:

http://www.lexus.com/showroom/find_a_dealer/eol.html

I personally use Ira Lexus in Danvers, Mass. There are always Lexus loaners for qualifying services. And they always call ahead of time and explain what needs to be done to the vehicle and do not touch it until giving a price and getting authorization from me.

Last edited by LadyLexRX; 04-05-03 at 08:03 AM.
Old 04-05-03, 02:31 PM
Arvin
Rookie

I have nothing but great experience with Longo Lexus service dept so far. I believe most of their loaner cars are RX300.
Old 04-09-03, 03:05 PM
jescario
Driver School Candidate

Cool Lexus of Annapolis Rocks

Lexus of Annapolis really wowed me with their service. Peter Paul, the service manager, was incredibly generous with a major proglem I had with my '98 LX470. Six months after I had purchased the car from a Toyota dealer, the ride was totally shot. Apparently, windshield wiper fluid was used to top off my suspension fluid reservior and had ruined the suspension system ($5,000 repair job). I was referred to Lexus of Annapolis and explained my problem to Peter. Peter generously offered to warranty the parts needed to fix my suspension system (the car's warranty had recently expired) if I would agree to cover labor. I can assure you the parts replaced weren't cheap. Each visit I was offered a Lexus loaner even though I had not requested one when making the appointment. Peter personally handled the matter and made sure his service consultants where aware of my situation. They saved me a lot of money, provided courteous service, and were extremely generous given that I had not even purchased the car from them. Despite the fact that I have a Lexus dealership less than 10 minutes away, I will be glad to make the 1 hr trip to Annapolis for the level of honesty and service that Peter and his group provide.
Old 04-10-03, 12:54 AM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

I went to the Longo Lexus parts department a few months back to purchase brake pads. The service was great! The moment I pulled in, the attendant said to park and to go in, have a drink/ snack. I went in and ate cookies and drank soda.

After that I went to go purchase my brake pads and as I was paying, the attendant told me he needed to move my car because it was in the service line. I told him after I paid for the brake pads I would let him move my car.

After he moved my car on the other side I began to talk to him. He is a really nice guy. I pointed out light scratches my car had on the door and that the Meguiers scratch remover I was using, didn't work. He then used some stuff in the detail department to help clean up the light scratches to my car on the driver side.

I later asked about how I should go about cleaning my right headlight beccause it looked a lil foggy. he then proceeded to wipe, wipe, wipe with some liquid and it was clear. After that he said he could have my car washed free of charge, but I declined as the wait was 30-45 min. I thanked him and tipped him nicely for his great service!
Old 04-24-03, 08:52 PM
Choritsu-shi
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

t

Last edited by Choritsu-shi; 04-25-03 at 03:39 AM.
Old 04-24-03, 11:00 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

i don't see it as an advantage at all too when you have to wait for your new bumper

if anything, please put xpel on the bumper before putting it on the car!
Old 04-25-03, 12:47 AM
1NewLexIS300
Lexus Test Driver

i saw the crack and ain't no xpel gonna prevent that......haha......lemme know when you're new bumper comes in solo.......i'll help you install.......

mike
Old 04-25-03, 01:22 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by 1NewLexIS300
i saw the crack and ain't no xpel gonna prevent that......haha......lemme know when you're new bumper comes in solo.......i'll help you install.......

mike
no of course not to get xpel to prevent the crack. but solo has been "whining" about the chips on his bumper and he's scrapping the bottom so bad, i am sure xpel will help that

and maybe i can use the broken bumper
Old 04-26-03, 02:06 AM
1NewLexIS300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by rominl
no of course not to get xpel to prevent the crack. but solo has been "whining" about the chips on his bumper and he's scrapping the bottom so bad, i am sure xpel will help that

and maybe i can use the broken bumper

sorry buddy, but i'm first in line for the bumper.......
Old 04-26-03, 03:50 PM
solo
Lexus Champion

Henry: Im just trying to look at this incident with as much positive attitude... if not I would of smashed some heads at lexus already.... Yes... the dissapointment is Motorex will NOT have anything until the end of May. Meaning I gotta drive around with a cracked bumper for awhile...

Mike: Sup bro... u get a drop yet??? How bout the wheels? give me a call if u got em on.

sOlo
>about to rip off all my tint<
>17 fix-it's and counting...<
>***** ******<
Old 04-26-03, 06:45 PM
1NewLexIS300
Lexus Test Driver

end of may? so soon then right? hit me up when you install.....i'll help......

yea i got my wheels on.......perfect.....18x7.5......hypersilver with polished lip makes my car more agressive......now i'm gonna do black pearl emblems...........i will drop- dunno when yet and with what springs.....

i'm actually going to phils next week......i'll call jeff and we should meet up............
Old 04-26-03, 07:50 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

ok, please guys, stay on topic, anything else please pm.

but hey, i don't have first dip on the bumper, solo?

and why you edited out the first post?! people have no idea what this post was all about now. maybe put it back?
Old 04-26-03, 08:19 PM
SexY10
Driver

Default Mr. SOlo

Hey YO-

rominl- HEY HENRY whats going on? how u been? hows my GGP doing?

SoLo- BRO.. didnt u learn any lesson from the lil girl u been hangin out with lately? DO UR OWN OIL CHANGE! hahahha.... i heard someone offered to do it for ya? what happened? didnt like the offer? hehehe jus givin ya a hard time... everything will TURN OUT GREAT at the end

ProJecTsxE10-
gOtta love BRUCE- as jdm as they GET!
Old 04-27-03, 11:07 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I used to take my car to Serramonte but since my service rep left, I have not gone back. Supposedly, the top tech left with him. This tech was the guy that handled all the "tuner" stuff. I did not have any issues like this when I was there.

Sorry to hear about your problems.

Last edited by Neo; 04-27-03 at 11:11 PM.

Quick Reply: rate your dealer