Maintenance Discuss common Lexus maintenance questions here.

New Lexus magazine???

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-03, 09:08 AM
LexusPia
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Angry New Lexus magazine???

Not sure whether this is the right forum to post this message but can't find another more appropriate heading. I just found out this morning when I was in the Lexus website that they have published a Lexus magazine for Lexus owners. I sure wasn't aware of this nor have I received such a magazine. It says it's already on its second issue. I own 3 Lexuses and sure haven't received any notification from Lexus on this new publication. Anyone out there in the same boat as I am? Sure seems like Lexus dropped the ball on this one big time as far as communicating to the owners about the availability of this magazine is concerned.
Old 01-27-03, 11:39 PM
steviej
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I heard about it when I went to www.lexus.com to register my car on that website. Not much to the web site, you can directly FAQ lexus, see new models, see what is available for aftermarket items, get emails telling you of upcoming service, etc. They do post the mag there.

I spend more time here and learn more about Lexus on CL.

steviej
Old 01-29-03, 12:11 PM
Lexmexico
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As soon as I received confirmation from Lexus regarding registration of my vehicle, they sent the Lexus magazine in the mail. I used to get one from BMW when I had my 90 325ic. Porsche also sends one out.