Maintenance Discuss common Lexus maintenance questions here.

Manhattan Lexus: folks out of the area need not apply

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-05, 02:32 PM
RalAegidius
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Manhattan Lexus: folks out of the area need not apply

I just contacted Lexus of Manhattan through their website regarding the purchase of a new seat belt & retractor unit for my SC300.

The price they quoted me is very good ($172.41, compared to the $281 that Lexus of Stevens Creek wants, plus for some reason Stevens Creek insists that I make an appointment instead of just selling me the damn seat belt), but they said they do not accept phone or email orders. I would have to come in person to buy it. Plus it's out of stock anyway, so they'd have to order it.

Since I live in California, obviously this is not feasible. I was very disappointed to find this out, since Manhattan Lexus is a CL sponsor and they offer discounts on parts and services for CL members. Just thought I would mention this so that people outside of the NYC area don't waste their time.

Is there anybody who will just sell me the stupid seat belt and a 6-8" extender?
Old 01-14-05, 02:44 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by RalAegidius
I just contacted Lexus of Manhattan through their website regarding the purchase of a new seat belt & retractor unit for my SC300.

The price they quoted me is very good ($172.41, compared to the $281 that Lexus of Stevens Creek wants, plus for some reason Stevens Creek insists that I make an appointment instead of just selling me the damn seat belt), but they said they do not accept phone or email orders. I would have to come in person to buy it. Plus it's out of stock anyway, so they'd have to order it.

Since I live in California, obviously this is not feasible. I was very disappointed to find this out, since Manhattan Lexus is a CL sponsor and they offer discounts on parts and services for CL members. Just thought I would mention this so that people outside of the NYC area don't waste their time.

Is there anybody who will just sell me the stupid seat belt and a 6-8" extender?
Maybe go to the NE forum and ask a NY CL member to purchase and ship to u?
Old 01-14-05, 10:06 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Try calling Carson Toyota or Sewell Lexus (need the CL 10% discount code). If neither of those guys work, try Hendrick Lexus.

All listed in the sponsors section from CL main page, including the discount code