Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Lexus Model Forums > LX Models > LX570
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Cargo Area Mats with 3rd row seats removed

Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-14, 01:29 PM   #1
charliecla
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: sc
Posts: 12
Default Cargo Area Mats with 3rd row seats removed

I was wondering what has been used as cargo mats with the 3rd row seats removed. I used Weathertech for my 1st and 2nd row but their cargo mat was for vehicles with 3rd row seats in place. I am getting ready to remove my 3rd row seats and wanted to protect that area from spills ,ect. Thanks for your help.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
charliecla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-14, 01:39 PM   #2
coloradolx
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: CO
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliecla View Post
I was wondering what has been used as cargo mats with the 3rd row seats removed. I used Weathertech for my 1st and 2nd row but their cargo mat was for vehicles with 3rd row seats in place. I am getting ready to remove my 3rd row seats and wanted to protect that area from spills ,ect. Thanks for your help.
I have weather tech for my cargo liner and it fits pretty nice from the back of the 2nd row to the back door. The cargo liner is completely cover and you only cut the hole out if you do put the 3rd row down. This is how it is when I receive my cargo liner. You have to use a sharp razor and alittle strength to cut them.
Attached Thumbnails
Cargo Area Mats with 3rd row seats removed-image-3991044908.jpg  
coloradolx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-14, 07:05 AM   #3
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
aWorkOfArt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Guam
Posts: 1,217
Default

^ same as coloradolx but I have my 3rd row seats still in. It doesn't look so bad and it protects the interior so im GTG.
__________________
|2015 Ultra White Lexus RCF | Premium| NAV w/ ML Audio| TVD Package | RSR Super-i | Lexon Exclusive | Team Avant Garde
|2007 WRB Subaru STI| IAP Protuned| Daily Driver
|2014 Black Onyx Lexus LX570| Family Car
|2012 Mercury Metallic Lexus ISF| SOLD
|2012 Nebula Gray Lexus IS F Sport| SOLD
aWorkOfArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-14, 04:10 AM   #4
Norboo
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: va
Posts: 58
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloradolx View Post
I have weather tech for my cargo liner and it fits pretty nice from the back of the 2nd row to the back door. The cargo liner is completely cover and you only cut the hole out if you do put the 3rd row down. This is how it is when I receive my cargo liner. You have to use a sharp razor and alittle strength to cut them.
Oh, nice! I was wondering the same thing. Just to be 100% clear, it covers the enter back cargo area with the seats removed?
Norboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-14, 11:56 AM   #5
coloradolx
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: CO
Posts: 15
Default

Yes all the way to the back door I'll take a pic if I have some time
coloradolx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-14, 07:29 PM   #6
coloradolx
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: CO
Posts: 15
Default

Here a pic taken at night time. It's the trunk space with 3rd row Dow goes all the way to the back door
Attached Thumbnails
Cargo Area Mats with 3rd row seats removed-image-1017029137.jpg  
coloradolx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-15, 07:28 AM   #7
v2res2
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: California
Posts: 2
Default 2014 Lexus LX570 3rd row removed cargo mat

In reading coloradolx's reply and looking at their picture, it appears that coloradolx's 3rd row seats are still installed. Am I correct? If you note from the original question, what cargo mat is being used WITH THE 3RD ROW DE-INSTALLED and not just put upright..

We are about to de-install (take out) the 3rd row. We need to find a cargo mat that will now fit the new larger dimensions of the cargo area.
v2res2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-15, 01:43 AM   #8
ggebhardt
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
ggebhardt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,089
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by v2res2 View Post
In reading coloradolx's reply and looking at their picture, it appears that coloradolx's 3rd row seats are still installed. Am I correct? If you note from the original question, what cargo mat is being used WITH THE 3RD ROW DE-INSTALLED and not just put upright..

We are about to de-install (take out) the 3rd row. We need to find a cargo mat that will now fit the new larger dimensions of the cargo area.
It will not be a custom fitted unit as no one make one for people who have removed the third row. You likely will have to buy and cut to fit.
__________________
Greg in Jax, FL
2015 LX570

Last edited by ggebhardt; 02-02-15 at 04:30 AM..
ggebhardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-15, 03:22 AM   #9
coloradolx
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: CO
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by v2res2 View Post
In reading coloradolx's reply and looking at their picture, it appears that coloradolx's 3rd row seats are still installed. Am I correct? If you note from the original question, what cargo mat is being used WITH THE 3RD ROW DE-INSTALLED and not just put upright..

We are about to de-install (take out) the 3rd row. We need to find a cargo mat that will now fit the new larger dimensions of the cargo area.
I'm out of the country right now so i cannot take a picture for you. Put it this way it fits from the back of the 2nd row (not the 3rd) all the way to the back door. It fits perfect, you can see the curve on both sides, they curve with the car. It's like taking the bed out, the carpet is still there. The dimensions is still the same with the seats removed. Buy it you won't regret it I love it with 2 kids!
coloradolx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-15, 03:22 AM
 
 
 
 
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cargo Cover? Alaska LX570 16 08-30-14 02:37 PM
3rd row seat removal meitzler GX - Second Generation 23 06-26-14 12:36 AM
GX and baby seats John510 GX - First Generation 12 04-21-14 02:03 AM
Cargo mat for 2014 GX JDSTL GX - Second Generation 10 02-07-14 11:35 AM
CA FS:lexus lx470 3rd row seats. lx470man LX570 / 470 / 450 Classifieds 5 12-10-09 10:46 PM


Tags
mat, row, seat, space, thrid

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:28 AM.

Join ClubLexus

Copyright © 2000-2015 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms of Use | JOBS


Get all contact info