WeatherTech Digital Fit Cargo Liner

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-14, 06:18 PM
trungerton
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WeatherTech Digital Fit Cargo Liner

Hello Friends,

Another random question -- just received our WeatherTech Cargo Liner for our '14 LX.

Please see image below -- do I have to cut the slits or holes to accommodate when I put down the 3rd row seats?

Any special tricks? Do I cut out the (4) actual rectangular squares that are already pre-shaped? or just cut a small slit where the chair hooks into it?

I've heard good things and many of the users seem to use this also - thank you in advance!
Old 01-10-14, 06:46 PM
trungerton
Driver School Candidate

Trying to post the image again...

Old 01-10-14, 10:09 PM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

^ This is awesome cause I just got mine in and was going to install in a few hours. I was going to cut them out but wasn't sure what everyone else is doing with theirs. I think cutting the whole thing out should be fine and if anything falls in, I was going to get it with the vacuum. Let me know what you decide to do.
Old 01-11-14, 05:35 AM
tkbalt
Driver

With the Lexus rubber cargo mat - those holes are cut our. Interesting that they are not on the weather tech, as I never put my rear seats down, so don't need them cut out. Perhaps weathertech gives you a choice.
Old 01-11-14, 07:06 AM
trungerton
Driver School Candidate

tkbalt,

Agreed - I noticed that the OEM Lexus one also had the holes already cut out. I went WeatherTech just to have the full matching set. My vehicle came with the carpet one already, which looks nice, but definitely want more protection.

On the Weathertech site, the only choice is if your Landcruiser/LX570 "does NOT have power fold 3rd row seats". Not really much of a choice, lol.

I am thinking I will just make the cuts on mine for when I do need to lower the seats....any tips from anyone on how to cut it? Just a razor blade probably? I bet WeatherTech just makes the one selection and makes it easy for users to cut it yourself.
Old 01-12-14, 04:20 AM
ggebhardt
Pole Position

Received 496 Likes on 376 Posts

I have owned three sets of WeatherTech mats and cargo covers. None have ever been cut out and it is up to the owner to do so. A razor knife will do it with ease. I NEVER lowered the third row so I choose to leave well enough alone.

If you find you are cutting yourself, you are doing it wrong!
Old 01-14-14, 02:03 PM
mikeivan
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have never cut those holes out. When I want to use my third row seats (rarely for the grand kids), I just remove the mat.
Old 01-14-14, 04:17 PM
trungerton
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by mikeivan
I have never cut those holes out. When I want to use my third row seats (rarely for the grand kids), I just remove the mat.
So....I already cut the holes into ours, LOL.

We've got a little one and in-laws, so I suspect we'll be using enough that I won't want to mess with pulling it out.

No going back!
Old 01-15-14, 02:38 PM
coloradolx
Driver School Candidate

Default Weathertech 1st 2nd and cargo liner digital fit

Been looking at this for colorado weather. Does it fit perfectly for you guys that have the whole package? I got the Goodyear or Michelin rubber car mat at Costco should I get the cargo liner only or the whole package from Weathertech digital fit? Thanks for advice
Old 01-15-14, 07:09 PM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

^ Fitment is great just like all other WeatherTech Products that I have purchased. I bought the full set on Amazon but still waiting for the front mats to get in (backordered). The 2nd row mats are a must for me as my kids are a little too careless to my liking and I dont want them ruining my wifes brand new ride. I got the cargo liner because our LX didnt come with the rear carpet cargo liner, and also for a piece of mind knowing should i buy grocceries and something leaks, it will be safe on the mat and not ruin the carpet. The cargo liner does come up on the sides of the 3rd row seats when they are folded up, which is fine IMO so atleast the plastic peices dont get scratched when we throw stuff in the back.
Old 01-15-14, 10:29 PM
coloradolx
Driver School Candidate

@1sexylexus
At weather tech.com it's about 350 total for the package and ground shopping. How much did you pay on Amazon for the whole package?
Old 01-16-14, 02:36 PM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

^ I tried to order from the site but didnt want to pay the shipping cost, which was around $200 ish. So I had to out source a vendor or company that would ship to Guam on Amazon for the cargo, and others were through Amazon. My invoice on Amazon shows $194.97 for front and 2nd row, $190.25 for cargo liner, and I also got the rain visors for $109.95. I'm sure somewhere in there I paid around $50-70 additional for shipping so to me I got a good deal going with Amazon. If only i was stateside...
Old 01-16-14, 03:41 PM
coloradolx
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 1SexyLexus
^ I tried to order from the site but didnt want to pay the shipping cost, which was around $200 ish. So I had to out source a vendor or company that would ship to Guam on Amazon for the cargo, and others were through Amazon. My invoice on Amazon shows $194.97 for front and 2nd row, $190.25 for cargo liner, and I also got the rain visors for $109.95. I'm sure somewhere in there I paid around $50-70 additional for shipping so to me I got a good deal going with Amazon. If only i was stateside...
Thanks 1sexylexus I just order 1st 2nd and cargo liner and shipping around 300. Hopefully it's the right one I gave him the factory product number i ll post if it is legit
Old 01-17-14, 02:16 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

We offer free shipping on all Weathertech Floor Liners in the lower 48 states and you can qualify for an extra 5% off orders under $249.99 or 10% off orders over $250 during our Winter Clearance Sale!

Danny
Old 01-22-14, 10:51 PM
coloradolx
Driver School Candidate

The package arrived today. All new and spend only 284 for everything pretty good deal. Comparing with the company's 340 for package and shipping. Can't attach pics for some reason on iPhone....
Attached Thumbnails WeatherTech Digital Fit Cargo Liner-image-1685754552.jpg   WeatherTech Digital Fit Cargo Liner-image-3463660713.jpg   WeatherTech Digital Fit Cargo Liner-image-2848015495.jpg  

Quick Reply: WeatherTech Digital Fit Cargo Liner