Navigation Bypass 2013 570 with hard drive nav sys - Club Lexus Forums

Log In 

Navigation Bypass 2013 570 with hard drive nav sys

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-19-13, 11:20 PM   #1
MarkDent
Driver School Candidate
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NSW
Posts: 17
Default Navigation Bypass 2013 570 with hard drive nav sys

I am looking at installing a device that will bypass my locked out Navigation, Bluetooth, iPod etc... systems and allow me to use these when the car is in motion.
The device is to suite my new July 2013 Lexus LX 570 that comes with a hard drive nav system, NOT the DVD.Is there another solution to solving my problem?
Many thanks
MarkDent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-13, 10:16 PM   #2
ohiois350
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDent View Post
I am looking at installing a device that will bypass my locked out Navigation, Bluetooth, iPod etc... systems and allow me to use these when the car is in motion.
The device is to suite my new July 2013 Lexus LX 570 that comes with a hard drive nav system, NOT the DVD.Is there another solution to solving my problem?
Many thanks
Hey, I have the Prestigious Society unit that will bypass the Nav and watch movie while the car in motion and that came off my 13 Lx, it in classified
ohiois350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-13, 04:39 PM   #3
MarkDent
Driver School Candidate
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NSW
Posts: 17
Default

Many thanks - will check it out...how come your selling the 2013 LX570? Again thanks
MarkDent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-13, 10:01 PM   #4
ohiois350
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDent View Post
Many thanks - will check it out...how come your selling the 2013 LX570? Again thanks
I really love the LX, but I didn't have a chance to drive much, because I work 7 days a week almost, the truck just sit in the garage collecting dust, I have it for 8 months a got only 2k miles, so why keep making payment without driving it? Therefore I have to let it go
ohiois350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-13, 04:20 AM   #5
MarkDent
Driver School Candidate
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NSW
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiois350 View Post
I really love the LX, but I didn't have a chance to drive much, because I work 7 days a week almost, the truck just sit in the garage collecting dust, I have it for 8 months a got only 2k miles, so why keep making payment without driving it? Therefore I have to let it go
Too bad we don't drive on the same side of the road, otherwise I would be a buyer...thanks
MarkDent is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Navigation and DVD Unlock/Bypass - Kits shirosan IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) 49 08-20-16 03:06 PM
CA Beatsonic NAV/DVD Bypass 2013/2014 models ShadyJC Mobile Audio/Video Classifieds 2 10-29-14 12:53 AM
DVD / Nav bypass Beat Sonic Ultimix GS - 4th Gen (2013-present) 3 08-27-13 04:26 PM
TX Beat-Sonic NT3203 Navigation and DVD Control Bypass Module Combo ISFSteve 2Gen IS250 / IS350 / IS-F Classifieds (06-13) 5 01-08-13 03:49 AM
ES330 Navigation Bypass Nicxter ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) 0 07-18-05 12:19 AM


Tags
2013, 570, bluetooth, bypass, ct200h, dvd, lax, lexus, lx, lx570, motion, movies, navigation, override, watch

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:51 AM.


Copyright © 2000-2016 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved