iPhone/iPod integration kit to '09LX570

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-09, 11:02 PM
Plucky
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default iPhone/iPod integration kit to '09LX570

Hello every one,

I知 seeking your help locating the best and reliable OEM iPhone/iPod integration kit for my 2009 Lexus LX570. The 2010 LX570 model has a built in USB port for iPod/iPhone. I知 wondering if 2009 LX570 owner can do something about it.

Has anyone in US or anywhere else tried it for their LX570 ? is it just a plug and play ? will it look like the LX2010 models ?

Thanks in advance for your help
Old 11-15-09, 12:18 AM
lex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I remember reading about it. And you can have it if you don't have one of these two:
Mark Levinson
RSES

Otherwise there isn't a free port for the wires or something.
I think it was http://www.vaistech.com 's
Old 11-15-09, 11:14 PM
Plucky
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by lex
I remember reading about it. And you can have it if you don't have one of these two:
Mark Levinson
RSES

Otherwise there isn't a free port for the wires or something.
I think it was http://www.vaistech.com 's
Thanks LEX for your input. Well ... my car is equipped with ML and RSES ! does that i will not be able to install the integration kit ?

i'm sure sombody has tried this ... and i'm still waiting for more inputs

Thank you guys !
Old 11-17-09, 05:13 PM
pemarsh
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

www.vaistech.com--i purchased mine via my lexus dealer--they also installed it. Just be aware, the customer service from vaistech is totally lousy-----i would make sure you have lexus buy it and install it in case you have problems...then lexus can take care of it---that is what i am dealing with right now as my lexus is in the shop for this very thing.
Old 11-18-09, 02:49 AM
Plucky
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by pemarsh
www.vaistech.com--i purchased mine via my lexus dealer--they also installed it. Just be aware, the customer service from vaistech is totally lousy-----i would make sure you have lexus buy it and install it in case you have problems...then lexus can take care of it---that is what i am dealing with right now as my lexus is in the shop for this very thing.
Thanks Pemarsh for this valuable addition ... i don't think that our local dealer here in Saudi Arabia can do the installation of the kit niether purchasing it !!!

So i have to do that by my self. and since the VAISTECH might introduce some trouple to a ($80K+) car, i guess i have then to wait untill some thing relaible, OEM and garanteed come up !

I'm not really sure why lexus makes it difficult to add such a minor yet basic tweaks in their cars. a 2005 Kia or Nissan has a built in iPod integration !!! but my 2009 Lexus doesn't

Any way Thanks again and looking for my ideas and experince

good day