Hybrid Technology Unique topics related to the LS600h L model hybrid drivetrain and other features/options found only on the LS600h. Please use the main 4LS forum for discussion about shared components with other fourth generation LS models.

LS600h Contemplating Sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-15, 06:07 AM
Suzkarmah
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rental Property Comment

[QUOTE=CJITTY;8892045]Time for some rental properties :-)

CJitty, that is exactly what I have been looking at, for a couple of years now. Been searching for either a Mid Century Modern Duplex (with at least 2k sq Ft per side) or a Middy home. Just located a duplex with terrazzo, but want also the floor to ceiling windows that goes with that architecture/era. God was very funny with me...budget must be minded and yet I have a very exacting want list. It took us many months to locate the duplex we are in currently, which we reside in the entire, but that will become high end rental prop if I can locate the Middy. Wish me great energy on all that!
Old 02-02-15, 06:21 AM
Suzkarmah
Driver School Candidate

Default LS still for sale

[QUOTE=vinodc;8892818]Suzkarmah,

Hi, yes it is still for sale, I have not actually posted it anyplace. I really admire and appreciate the car and I am all about odd, rare and exceptionally created things, cars, architecture, furnishings anything made so well that it seems to have a soul... Let me see if I can figure out the PM function for this site. You come up as Michigan, however, if you've moved, reside locally, I highly recommend Sewell Lexus. They have treated me better than the Porsche dealership! The one issue I had with Zen is the amp went out. With my mileage being so low, and me being a good customer, they (Tony) replaced the amp, at no charge. It was a glitch for that year, and it is all better now with the newer version of the ML amp. Tires are performance Yokos, my preferred tire, some folks like to skimp on their tires, no idea why, logic would dictate that a car must begin with quality from the feet up! As I rarely drive, the tires are like new and they are not old either, I put them on last year because I did not feel comfortable with the stock tires it came with, which were nearing end of life.
Old 02-03-15, 09:07 AM
realkrs
Rookie

Condolences - for the loss of your brother, not the sale of your car.
Old 02-09-15, 08:08 AM
Suzkarmah
Driver School Candidate

Default thank you

Originally Posted by realkrs
Condolences - for the loss of your brother, not the sale of your car.
Appreciate that. My brother was a very good man, a man with no guile, honest. And while most of us pursue and enjoy our pretty things, and this is not a bad thing in and of itself, it can sometimes get us out of balance. My mother, clamored for new things, never happy with what she had. My brother was one of those very rare individuals who could understand wants, desires, look at a lovey car or beautiful home and appreciate its value, appreciate its beauty, craftsmanship, yet have absolutely no need to go out and buy it/live in it! He was always a lesson on what one really has to have in life to be complete, whole. I still love my pretty things, because I am not my brother, but I treasure his perspective. At the end of the day, the things are very nice, they are enjoyable to look at and use but we only truly borrow in this life so we embrace the joy of each moment, without losing perspective on the overall of why we are here.
Old 02-09-15, 08:35 AM
Ascari_2
Advanced

Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

PM sent. Hope you have figured out how to use it.