LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

Prestigious Society air suspension controller instructions (the ones in English).....

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-14, 09:43 PM
FreddyG
Intermediate

Received 85 Likes on 61 Posts
Default Prestigious Society air suspension controller instructions (the ones in English).....

Does anyone have a set of these that they would Please be so kind as to share?

I'd like to see what I'm in for before buying a data controller or just do some Skipper links and call it a day.

I understand the benefits and downsides to both, but only want to drop our car an inch or two, just to close up the wheel gap a bit.

Any help would be Greatly Appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Old 09-28-14, 05:41 PM
FreddyG
Intermediate

Bump for a boost up the ladder.
Old 09-28-14, 05:52 PM
farming
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FreddyG
Bump for a boost up the ladder.
Just buy my controller.. It's worth it because you can go low or high or in between ..
Old 09-29-14, 02:55 PM
Nat
Lexus Test Driver

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Damn, if you only posted this a week earlier. I had a video but ended up deleting it cause it was taking up too much space on my phone. It's pretty simple...I recall seeing a post on here that show you how to do it. If you can remove the glove box, the hardest part is almost done...then just 3 plug and play connectors behind the glove box.
Old 09-30-14, 10:13 AM
FreddyG
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Nat
Damn, if you only posted this a week earlier. I had a video but ended up deleting it cause it was taking up too much space on my phone. It's pretty simple...I recall seeing a post on here that show you how to do it. If you can remove the glove box, the hardest part is almost done...then just 3 plug and play connectors behind the glove box.
That seems to be the story of my life. A Day late and a Dollar short!

Did you have the video recorded from this site or take it while you were installing it?

If it was from here, I'll try to search again and maybe use some different words.

Thanks for your help. I Appreciate it.
Old 09-30-14, 04:35 PM
Lavrishevo
Lexus Fanatic

Received 308 Likes on 228 Posts

I would not so much worry much about the longevity of the controller but more the air shocks. The same is true on the 430. Operating the air shocks outside their designed range will cause premature failure. It does look good though.
Old 10-01-14, 09:23 AM
FreddyG
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Lavrishevo
I would not so much worry much about the longevity of the controller but more the air shocks. The same is true on the 430. Operating the air shocks outside their designed range will cause premature failure. It does look good though.
My main motive is to lower the car an inch or two and leave it there, so I'd think that it would work alright. I'm not interested in slamming it at all. I might drop it down once in a while though while it's in the driveway when I wash it. I could reach the roof easier.

I was thinking of just doing Skipper links, but then would have to crawl under the car to raise and lower it. This is more convenient and just plain cool too!
Old 10-01-14, 09:55 AM
Nat
Lexus Test Driver

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Freddy...what state are you in?

If you are just looking for a 1-2 inch drop and don't care to slam the car, you can just adjust the OEM link...why waist $300 on skipper links. My buddy did it to a few LS460L while the customer waited for the after market air to arrive.
Old 10-01-14, 06:44 PM
Lavrishevo
Lexus Fanatic

Received 308 Likes on 228 Posts

Originally Posted by FreddyG
My main motive is to lower the car an inch or two and leave it there, so I'd think that it would work alright. I'm not interested in slamming it at all. I might drop it down once in a while though while it's in the driveway when I wash it. I could reach the roof easier.

I was thinking of just doing Skipper links, but then would have to crawl under the car to raise and lower it. This is more convenient and just plain cool too!
That's what they all say... Be forewarned. The shocks are known to not like it.
Old 10-02-14, 09:10 AM
FreddyG
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Nat
Freddy...what state are you in?

If you are just looking for a 1-2 inch drop and don't care to slam the car, you can just adjust the OEM link...why waist $300 on skipper links. My buddy did it to a few LS460L while the customer waited for the after market air to arrive.
Thanks for the info! I'm in Illinois. Where is your buddy located Nat?

I thought that I saw something like that posted on this forum before, but could be wrong about that.

Originally Posted by Lavrishevo
That's what they all say... Be forewarned. The shocks are known to not like it.
I Appreciate the heads up! Thanks!