LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

"Some pics of me 460".

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-14, 06:13 PM
Tee

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts

Congrats on the nicely loaded LS!

I have the exact same package and love my radar cruise too, you may end up loving the Hold button as well. I'm in GA along with quite a few LS460/460L/600HL owners here in the Atlanta area, now I can help get going on some of the pics you posted. The cool box only will work when you engaged the "Air Purifier" button on the right button of the climate control screen, also make sure the vent is door inside the cooler is open by sliding it to the right. It can get can drinks and even small bottled waters cold if you are on the road for a while. The rear seat controls are pretty straight forward, if you have kids you can lock the controls, turn off the display or both. Make sure you check the filter in the trunk for the rear A/C b/c it may be dirty from the previous owner. The controls above the you are for Lexus Link which Lexus replaced with Lexus Enform so nothing to mess with there, yes you can load 6 DVDs in the ML player but it won't automatically play movies back to back due to you having to manually play the movie once it hits the main menu on the DVD.
Old 08-28-14, 08:53 PM
sparky3
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My 2007 car looks exactly like that except the light grey interior + the exec package. My chrome wheels are identical too and must be the Teleios option as they've held up extremely well.
Old 08-29-14, 06:16 AM
RodT
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

great car!!!!! welcome to CL, to turn the coolbox on you have to turn on the rear a/c and once you do that it will come on then look inside the coolbox and there is a sliding door vent ( i think to the top left side) make sure its open and you will feel the cool air coming blowing. Great feature i love it.
Old 08-29-14, 09:45 AM
peteybabes
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice ride!
Old 08-29-14, 12:33 PM
Soldier76
Driver

Received 36 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Tee
Congrats on the nicely loaded LS!

I have the exact same package and love my radar cruise too, you may end up loving the Hold button as well. I'm in GA along with quite a few LS460/460L/600HL owners here in the Atlanta area, now I can help get going on some of the pics you posted. The cool box only will work when you engaged the "Air Purifier" button on the right button of the climate control screen, also make sure the vent is door inside the cooler is open by sliding it to the right. It can get can drinks and even small bottled waters cold if you are on the road for a while. The rear seat controls are pretty straight forward, if you have kids you can lock the controls, turn off the display or both. Make sure you check the filter in the trunk for the rear A/C b/c it may be dirty from the previous owner. The controls above the you are for Lexus Link which Lexus replaced with Lexus Enform so nothing to mess with there, yes you can load 6 DVDs in the ML player but it won't automatically play movies back to back due to you having to manually play the movie once it hits the main menu on the DVD.
Wow thats pretty cool, Thanks. I didn't have a clue on how to turn it on, not even thinking about a vent door (that I'm about to discover) on the inside of this cooler. I'm also gonna check out the filter for the A/C in the trunk (that i didn't even know was there). Not gonna blame the salesman at Lexus either for not telling me, because this "Beast of a Machine" have like a zillion features, and he tried his best to hit on most of them.
Old 08-29-14, 02:05 PM
Nospinzone

Received 407 Likes on 315 Posts

Originally Posted by Soldier76
I'm also gonna check out the filter for the A/C in the trunk (that i didn't even know was there).
Just a word of warning, before you go checking the front cabin air filter in the glove compartment, be sure to read the instructions in your manual. If the a/c system isn't in recirculate mode you're going to be facing a potentially expensive repair.
Old 08-29-14, 02:27 PM
scottkroug
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice ride you have there.
Read that manual it is a little overwelming at first but the info is good to know.
Old 08-29-14, 04:40 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

congratz... you'll definitely have fun with her. i'm still trying to get used to this GA weather.
Old 08-30-14, 10:52 AM
Soldier76
Driver

Received 36 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by sydtoosic
congratz... you'll definitely have fun with her. i'm still trying to get used to this GA weather.
This Georgia weather is beautiful and blazing hot most of the time. Thats why I'm getting tints asap and cleaning out the garage so this Georgia sun won't destroy my interior (and exterior if I don't find a good wax or protection for my car).