LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

Here's a teaser part from SEMA

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-13, 06:37 PM
PMIRO2
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Fizz Autosports is taking pre-orders. I pmed them on another forum, but have not heard back yet.
Old 11-30-13, 07:18 PM
1Putt
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I pre-ordered directly with Avest. Next available inventory is expected in mid January
Old 12-01-13, 08:31 AM
Nat
Lexus Test Driver

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Fizz is selling them for $750....There's another store in SoCal that sell them for $450.
Old 12-01-13, 07:35 PM
PMIRO2
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Nat
Fizz is selling them for $750....There's another store in SoCal that sell them for $450.
Good looking out Nat!
Old 12-01-13, 08:34 PM
AznRacer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Nat
Wow good looking out Nat
Old 12-01-13, 10:30 PM
PRSUIT460
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Where can I get them for $450?
Old 12-02-13, 12:35 AM
LXurious
Advanced

Saw your car today at the SF auto show looking nice. How to the reverse LED's look? Can you upload a pic when you get a chance?
Old 12-02-13, 08:02 AM
Nat
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by LXurious
Saw your car today at the SF auto show looking nice. How to the reverse LED's look? Can you upload a pic when you get a chance?
Here is a video for you and CJITTY. Again, sorry for the crappy iPhone video. At least you can see the lights in action along with the white LED reverse light. Let me know if you need anything else.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo9kL...ature=youtu.be
Old 12-02-13, 09:53 AM
CJITTY

Received 146 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by Nat
Here is a video for you and CJITTY. Again, sorry for the crappy iPhone video. At least you can see the lights in action along with the white LED reverse light. Let me know if you need anything else.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo9kL...ature=youtu.be
Thanks man, those look pretty good and bright from that. I was wondering about the turn signals too. Maybe turn on hazard lights with running lights on and walk side to side to capture the brightness at different angles. .I know, I know I'm demanding lol. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this one you just posted.
Old 12-02-13, 10:34 AM
Nat
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by CJITTY
Thanks man, those look pretty good and bright from that. I was wondering about the turn signals too. Maybe turn on hazard lights with running lights on and walk side to side to capture the brightness at different angles. .I know, I know I'm demanding lol. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this one you just posted.
Hope this help otherwise you have to wait a few days for another video. lol
This link shows the left and right turn signal...sorry, no hazard light as it's the same as the turn signals.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUTo2...ature=youtu.be
Old 12-02-13, 11:42 AM
1Putt
Advanced

Thanks for the vid Nat. The turn signal LED looks great. Glad I ordered mine
Old 12-02-13, 01:56 PM
CJITTY

Originally Posted by Nat
Hope this help otherwise you have to wait a few days for another video. lol
This link shows the left and right turn signal...sorry, no hazard light as it's the same as the turn signals.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUTo2...ature=youtu.be
Thanks man, i know the turns and hazs are the same i just figured either one to show of turn signals. I am not a fan of the rapid flash turn signals though, almost the same effect when one of the turn signal bulbs are out. I was hoping these had the resistors already built in to compensate for that issue because it appears from the video that your front signal is fast flashing also based on the reflection on the wall. Maybe this is how the turn signals are in Japan perhaps? Hard to tell, but it appears the turn signals are red also, not amber right? Hard to tell exactly from this video. Thanks again for your time to post these Nat

Last edited by CJITTY; 12-02-13 at 02:01 PM.
Old 12-02-13, 04:53 PM
Nat
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by CJITTY
Thanks man, i know the turns and hazs are the same i just figured either one to show of turn signals. I am not a fan of the rapid flash turn signals though, almost the same effect when one of the turn signal bulbs are out. I was hoping these had the resistors already built in to compensate for that issue because it appears from the video that your front signal is fast flashing also based on the reflection on the wall. Maybe this is how the turn signals are in Japan perhaps? Hard to tell, but it appears the turn signals are red also, not amber right? Hard to tell exactly from this video. Thanks again for your time to post these Nat
CJITTY, the light will have built in resistor. Remember that my set is the display set from Sema. The production unit will have resistor to prevent the rapid blinking. As for the color, it is red. Can't have everything. Lol
Old 12-02-13, 06:04 PM
CJITTY

Originally Posted by Nat

CJITTY, the light will have built in resistor. Remember that my set is the display set from Sema. The production unit will have resistor to prevent the rapid blinking. As for the color, it is red. Can't have everything. Lol
Ok..thanks for clearing that up. We all know video and pics sell the product so thanks for the pics

Sent via Club Lexus Mobile App
Old 12-03-13, 12:10 AM
lbintab
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

I have another video too i took with my DSLR. I'll upload soon

Quick Reply: Here's a teaser part from SEMA