LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

More build threads

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-12, 10:03 PM
farming
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More build threads

If anyone has a LS and are modding, can you post your build threads so I can see what mods are out there and how they look. I been reading CJ's and Tee's build thread to death trying to figure out what I want to do.

There are so many members in the LS forum but not enough build threads. TIA!
Old 10-22-12, 08:28 AM
brianlin87
Resident JDM Snob

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

I guess it depends on what sort of styling you're looking for.

In addition to those two you mentioned above, these following members have build threads that I always look forward to seeing updates from:

WEKSOSUSF
lei_z_ass
Lexus714
BPVIP
datplayaz
bonafyd
brianlin87 (myself - shameless plug)
Old 10-22-12, 08:37 AM
CJITTY

Received 146 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by farming
If anyone has a LS and are modding, can you post your build threads so I can see what mods are out there and how they look. I been reading CJ's and Tee's build thread to death trying to figure out what I want to do.

There are so many members in the LS forum but not enough build threads. TIA!
Unfortunately, there is a very small percentage of CL members who really put the time in to share information to help others. It could be that folks aren't into this as much as some other members or perhaps they don't want people "bitin' their style", or maybe they just like to lurk and observe from a far. I have asked people on numerous occassions to update the wheel and tire info sticky thread after they post their setups on the regular forum, and many still don't do it...some do which is greatly appreciated, but I guess thats the way it is sometimes. Shameless plug on that topic here --->>> https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls4...ls-thread.html

Either way, I'll continue to do what I can to help everyone with information as I learn more about this car. If I was better with video editing, I would do more more DIY videos for sure. Maybe I'll just record them anyway and worry about editing later.

You can try searching on google for "clublexus.com LS460 build" and see what pops up. I found about 5 or so just now
http://www.google.com/search?q=clubl...w=1291&bih=495

Last edited by CJITTY; 10-22-12 at 09:01 AM.
Old 10-22-12, 08:39 AM
CJITTY

Received 146 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by brianlin87
I guess it depends on what sort of styling you're looking for.

In addition to those two you mentioned above, these following members have build threads that I always look forward to seeing updates from:

WEKSOSUSF
lei_z_ass
Lexus714
BPVIP
datplayaz
bonafyd
brianlin87 (myself - shameless plug)
Yup, these build threads that Brianlin87 mentioned are just FULL of great info!! Endless possibilities and many are inspiring for sure!!