Build Threads Details on Club Lexus LS460 owner vehicles

Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-12, 07:25 PM
Tee

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts
Default Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread

Well it has been a long time coming and it is finally here, all of the going back in forth trying to figure out when my paper was right which direction i was going to go. Funny thing just when I thought I knew what wheels (Vossen CV-3 22') I was going to get, I ran across a flyer with a new wheel for 2012 from Savini wheels that I fell in love with...... I could not stop looking at and thinking about! I'm very happy how they look on the car, looking forward dropping her on Tanabes next month to really make her shine, now if I can get rid of this cold so I can really feel great all around. Here are some pics, vids and a special guest appearance from a member here who I surprised today.

Lighting
Interior: White LED's thru out.
Exterior: Morimoto XenGreen 5000K low beams, HID fogs 3000K, LED puddle lights (Mirrors) & Amber LED park light (Nike light) bulb swap. DRL LED Mod.

Wheels
Savini: Black Di Forza BM-3 Machined Brushed w/ Black windows, Chrome Lip (Concave)
Front: 22 x 9
Rear: 22 x 10.5
Front Offset: 35+
Rear Offset: 40+

Tires
Kumho: Ecsta ASX KU21
Front: 255/30/22
Rear: 295/25/22

Misc:
Gorilla System - 71643N
Gorilla Guard -61641
Stock TPMS
25% Tint all around & 5% strip on windshield

Front & Rear dome LED mod: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls4...grade-mod.html

Drop
Coilovers coming soon.
Attached Thumbnails Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread-savini-black-di-forza-bm-3.jpg   Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread-img_2061.jpg   Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread-img_2065.jpg   Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread-img_2064.jpg   Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread-img_2066.jpg  

Last edited by Tee; 11-20-12 at 08:03 AM.
Tee

Wheels on the car.
Attached Thumbnails Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread-lexus-meet-1.jpg   Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread-lexus-meet-2.jpg   Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread-lexus-meet-4.jpg   Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread-lexus-meet-3.jpg   Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread-photo.jpg  

Last edited by Tee; 04-24-12 at 06:54 AM.
Tee

On the car continued...
Attached Thumbnails Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread-sbm6.jpg   Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread-sbm5.jpg   Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread-sbm9.jpg   Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread-sbm11.jpg   Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread-photo-1-11-.jpg  

Last edited by Tee; 02-26-12 at 10:16 PM.
Tee

Vids & Pic...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQFVU...ature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY90u...ature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi1MC...ature=youtu.be
Attached Thumbnails Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread-sbm10.jpg   Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread-460-savini-2.jpg   Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread-7.jpg   Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread-import-alliance-meet-2012.jpg  

Last edited by Tee; 04-25-12 at 06:04 PM.
Old 02-26-12, 07:49 PM
Lextrician
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

savini looks great glad you went with a different look and it paid off, how are you liking the black sapphire pearl as I have the same color, doesn't look like it was a common color but looks great at night when you think it is balck and in the sun when the light hit it. You think there will be enough room when you drop it?????
Old 02-26-12, 07:53 PM
Mikey100
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey .... Like WOW, Tee !!!! So So SUPERB !!!!!!

Ya always gotta hand it to the Brother ..... who simply steps away from the onrushing crowd, and does it totally DIFFERENTLY and comes up with a BIG WINNER !!!!!

Incredible Wheels !!!!!!! I know you're justifiably proud and you should be. Succinctly ?
JUST KILLER, Tee ! JUST KILLER !

Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Last edited by Mikey100; 02-26-12 at 08:24 PM.
Old 02-26-12, 08:09 PM
brianlin87
Resident JDM Snob

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

nice job tee, finally good to see some pics of your car!
Old 02-26-12, 08:14 PM
Tee

Originally Posted by Lextrician
savini looks great glad you went with a different look and it paid off, how are you liking the black sapphire pearl as I have the same color, doesn't look like it was a common color but looks great at night when you think it is black and in the sun when the light hit it. You think there will be enough room when you drop it?????
Thx, love the color funny thing that happens all the time, people say I thought your car was black or I thought your car was blue, then I say it is or its both and I tell them the name of the color. Lexus only makes a certain amount of the color that are not black, white and silver, that is why it is rare you see them. Far as the drop yes i will have enough room due to it not being an aggressive drop.
Old 02-26-12, 08:15 PM
CJITTY

Received 146 Likes on 109 Posts

So today I thought I was just going to help with this fool with his infamous Nike parking light issues.... instead this dude rolls up to my house with brand new shoes on the flagship!!! I fell out...how can anyone keep a project like this so top secret! I'm proud of my big bro Tee! His wheels look amazing and we had the whole neighborhood coming by looking at our cars in the driveway lol!!

These Kuhmo tires are great too and they make a 255/30 size so they may just be my next tire choice. His car looks on point without a drop also! I know he still wants to drop it though.. I ain't mad at him lol.

Car looks awesome and props on truly being one of the first cars in the country rolling on this style wheel..better yet, the first LS460!!

Ya did good big bro!!
Old 02-26-12, 08:19 PM
Tee

Originally Posted by Mikey100
Hey .... Like WOW, Tee !!!! So So SUPERB !!!!!!

Ya alwas gotta hand it to the Brother ..... who simply steps away from the onrushing crowd, and does it totally DIFFERENTLY and comes up with a BIG WINNER !!!!!

Incredible Wheels !!!!!!! I know you're justifiably proud and you should be. Succinctly ?
JUST KILLER, Tee ! JUST KILLER !

Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA
Thx Mikey! They look amazing in person vs seeing them on a computer screen and I was blown away how fantastic they look on car better than I imagined.

Originally Posted by brianlin87
nice job tee, finally good to see some pics of your car!
Thx Brian!
Old 02-26-12, 08:24 PM
Tee

Originally Posted by CJITTY
So today I thought I was just going to help with this fool with his infamous Nike parking light issues.... instead this dude rolls up to my house with brand new shoes on the flagship!!! I fell out...how can anyone keep a project like this so top secret! I'm proud of my big bro Tee! His wheels look amazing and we had the whole neighborhood coming by looking at our cars in the driveway lol!!

These Kuhmo tires are great too and they make a 255/30 size so they may just be my next tire choice. His car looks on point without a drop also! I know he still wants to drop it though.. I ain't mad at him lol.

Car looks awesome and props on truly being one of the first cars in the country rolling on this style wheel..better yet, the first LS460!!

Ya did good big bro!!
LMAO! If I could have kept it a secret until the drop and our next meet I would have, but needed to get that nike light taken care of, I can't stand blown lights on my whip! Loving the Kuhmos highly reccomend them, thx again for your help today, the kind words, as always we have a blast mane!
Old 02-26-12, 08:40 PM
VIPNiSS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

looks damn good man.. like a bawwwwwwwwwwwwws

now i dont have to hear about you whining about being stock.. cant wait to see it with a drop.
Old 02-26-12, 08:46 PM
Lextrician
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Michelin pilot sports makes a 255 as well.. lets us know how them kuhmos hold up as i am sure these Michelin will not last long...
Old 02-26-12, 08:47 PM
CJITTY

Received 146 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by VIPNiSS
looks damn good man.. like a bawwwwwwwwwwwwws

now i dont have to hear about you whining about being stock.. cant wait to see it with a drop.
Needs MOAR low !!

Haha, j/k man..just wanted to say MOAR...actually while driving next to Tee's car, hardly any fender gap so take your time..those wheels and tire style combo do a great job with minimizing fender gapisitis
Old 02-26-12, 08:48 PM
bonafyd
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The whip looks real good playa.good call on the wheels your definetly in your own lane,i love the way they look rolling,props to you

Quick Reply: Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread