LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

Help: Data System Air Module

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-10, 07:08 AM
Nat
Lexus Test Driver

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Help: Data System Air Module

Anyone with this installed in NorCal? It is installed but I can't figure out to use it. Anyone have the English instruction? Thx
Old 10-09-10, 10:58 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

sorry nat, been busy and forgot to reply your pm. there are 5 memories to scroll through using right buttons. each memory you can set using the bottom left and then the right buttons to adjust the height. front 2 are independent. rears are together. i think then you press the top left to set the memory
Old 10-09-10, 12:37 PM
JSTALEX
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The info "ROMINL" posted is correct. That man knows his ****!

Last edited by JSTALEX; 10-15-10 at 12:32 PM.
Old 10-10-10, 10:20 AM
Nat
Lexus Test Driver

@Henry: I figured out that part. How do you actrivate it? Do you have to turn on the engine? Do you get a warning signal on the dash board...I see the VSC and warning sign flashing. I connected the 3 black connector into the ECU which I know I did right. There is another connector that I can't figure out where it is suppose to go.

@JSTALEX: I sent you my email. Thx
Old 10-10-10, 05:50 PM
305Busa
Instructor

Received 48 Likes on 28 Posts

From what I understand, that last wire doesnt go to anything. Not sure why its on there but my instructions says not to hook up to anything.
Old 10-10-10, 07:59 PM
Nat
Lexus Test Driver

I finally figure out how to use it. That is low...not like UAS on my GS but low enough to look good.
Old 10-11-10, 12:27 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

last wire, forget it, doesn't matter

you shouldn't see anything on dash, that doesn't sound right.
Old 10-11-10, 07:05 AM
305Busa
Instructor

Received 48 Likes on 28 Posts

I was getting a warning from time to time and then yellow triangle would come on in the dash. But everytime I went for my phone in my pocket, it would go out and come back on when I sat back right. I finally figured that since I had the module mounted next to the seat, it was something with the module and me moving it when I sat back down. It was a lose wire in the plug to the module. Moved it to the inside of the center console and fixed the wire and problem stopped. I got scared the first few times it did it thought. Check your wires and make sure your harness is plugged all the way in to the unit.
Old 10-11-10, 11:59 AM
Nat
Lexus Test Driver

@Henry and 305Busa: Thanks guys...Everything seems to be working now. No VSC or yellow triangle light.
Old 10-11-10, 09:12 PM
yakusoku
Driver School Candidate

@NAT

I paid on Friday and you promised to ship out on Saturday (I have the pm saved stating you would ship on Saturday). I've pmed you several times regarding this transaction. If you do not reply to me with the tracking number I will be forced to open a dispute through paypal. I will not hesitate to escalate the case through paypal due to your lack of communication. *Once the case is escalated paypal will freeze your funds and refund me if you have no proof of the grill being shipped. I will also be reporting you to the club Lexus moderators about your shoddy trading practices.
Thanks.
Old 10-11-10, 10:31 PM
Nat
Lexus Test Driver

@yakusoku: Relax will ya...the grill was shipped out this morning. You can check with paypal...I haven't even taken the money out yet...it is still sitting there. If I was going to rip you off, I would've taken the money out right away. You can report this to the moderator if you want...I have many people that will vouch for me that have bought stuff from me in the past. I had to work Saturday and could not ship out the grill. Last time I checked the post office doesn't open Sunday. It's only one day late....chill!!!
Old 10-11-10, 11:18 PM
yakusoku
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Nat
@yakusoku: Relax will ya...the grill was shipped out this morning. You can check with paypal...I haven't even taken the money out yet...it is still sitting there. If I was going to rip you off, I would've taken the money out right away. You can report this to the moderator if you want...I have many people that will vouch for me that have bought stuff from me in the past. I had to work Saturday and could not ship out the grill. Last time I checked the post office doesn't open Sunday. It's only one day late....chill!!!
@NAT

The post office was closed today because it was Columbus Day. I checked my paypal and there is not tracking number. If you shipped it where is my tracking number? I checked my email and nothing from paypal saying the item was shipped. If you had pmed me back I wouldn't be thinking you are trying to rip me off. I'll chill when you give me my tracking number.
Old 10-11-10, 11:50 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

i would request both of you to take your personal issues to pm and not post publicly furthermore
Old 10-12-10, 12:01 AM
yakusoku
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by rominl
i would request both of you to take your personal issues to pm and not post publicly furthermore
ok! i have been. He has not replyed to none of pm's or email since friday right after i payed for the grill.
Old 10-14-10, 08:37 PM
JSTALEX
Pole Position

If you paid someone on Friday for an item, I wouldn't have expected a TRACKING NUMBER until Tuesday, being that most Post Offices aren't open on the weekends, and Monday was a holiday, so Tuesday should have been the day for the seller to mail out your item and send you a conformation/tracking number. You can't expect someone to jump on it the same day you pay them. There has to be some patience on your end my brother!

Quick Reply: Help: Data System Air Module