Hybrid Technology Unique topics related to the LS600h L model hybrid drivetrain and other features/options found only on the LS600h. Please use the main 4LS forum for discussion about shared components with other fourth generation LS models.

Official LS600hl Pricing Released to Dealers

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-07, 08:17 AM
jjbodean
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Official LS600hl Pricing Released to Dealers

TO: Lexus Dealers Date: April 9, 2007

SUBJECT: 2008 MY LS 600h L Price Announcement

Lexus is pleased to provide introductory pricing for the all-new 2008 LS 600h L. This early announcement is well in advance of the general public announcement on April 23, 2007. The all-new Lexus LS 600h L is the ultimate statement of luxury and innovation, providing the highest level of technology, performance and efficiency. With an all-new build process specifically developed for the LS 600h L, it attains the finest quality and craftsmanship of any Lexus vehicle. The LS 600h L will certainly elevate the Lexus brand image and expand our presence to an even more discriminating customer in the prestige luxury segment.
The LS 600h L is the world’s first vehicle powered by a full hybrid V8 powertrain and the most powerful Lexus ever built. It will deliver power and performance on a par with competitor’s 12-cylinder powerplants. The LS 600h L Lexus Hybrid Drive system combines a new 5.0L V8 gasoline engine with two high-output electric motors and a newly designed large capacity battery pack. The vehicle employs a new Torsen full-time all-wheel drive system and a continuously variable transmission. In combination, this advanced and innovative powertrain delivers 438 hp. Torque is even more impressive as
the LS 600h L can effortlessly accelerate from 50-70 mph in a rapid 3.5 seconds.
Also developed for the LS 600h L is an available Advanced Pre-Collision System (APCS). One element of the APCS is the world’s first driver attention monitor. A camera mounted on the steering column monitors the orientation of the driver’s face. If the driver is not looking directly ahead and an object is detected in front by two cameras mounted near the rear view mirror, the system first alerts the driver with a warning tone and then a flashing light. To assist the driver in maneuvering around the obstacle, the system adjusts the steering ratio to improve the steering response. The system can also prime the Brake Assist to apply increased braking force when the brake pedal is
depressed.
The LS 600h L delivers the very best in comfort, style and luxury. Distinctive 19” 7-spoke wheels, adaptive variable air suspension, intuitive park assist, and the world’s first night time low beam LED headlights are standard. The LS 600h L has many refined interior elements such as a hand-finished full leather instrument panel, leather front door armrests and upper door trim, semi-aniline leather trimmed seats, wood-trimmed and chrome-plated shift **** and wood-trimmed assist grips. All LS 600h L vehicles are equipped with a 19-speaker Mark Levinson Reference Surround Sound Audio System
and Hard Disk Drive that stores up to 2,000 songs.

The LS 600h L will offer four luxurious interior packages containing the ultimate in premium features. The four packages include luxurious options such as rear power seats and headrests with memory, rear heated/cooled seats, rear seat side airbags, 4-zone climate control, rear seat entertainment system with a power 9” screen, Lexus Link, Advanced Parking Guidance System and Executive-Class seating.
With an extensive list of luxurious standard equipment the LS 600h L is competitively positioned versus the prestige luxury competitors with a $104,000 base MSRP. Well equipped, the LS 600h L is priced at $112,165 including DPH fee.

Premium Package: $4,000 MSRP
Rear power seats and headrests with memory
Rear heated/cooled seats
Rear seat side air bags
Lexus Link and Advanced Parking Guidance System

Premium Package II: $7,450 MSRP
4-Zone climate control with air purifier,
additional air ducts and rear cool box
Rear seat entertainment system with power 9” screen
Rear audio control panel
Twin power rear door sunshades
Additional wood trim
Rear heated/cooled seats
Rear seat side air bags
Lexus Link and Advanced Parking Guidance System

Premium Package II with Advanced Pre-Collision System: $12,000 MSRP
4-Zone climate control with air purifier,additional air ducts and rear cool box
Rear seat entertainment system with power 9” screen
Rear audio control panel
Twin power rear door sunshades
Additional wood trim
Rear heated/cooled seats
Rear seat side air bags
Lexus Link
Advanced Parking Guidance System
Advanced Pre-Collision System - includes precollision system, dynamic radar cruise control, pedestrian detection system and driver attention monitor

Executive-Class Seating Package II:
$17,000 MSRP
Right-rear power recliner with multifunction massager & leg rest
Rear seat wood trimmed table
Rear-seat entertainment system with wireless headphones
Rear DVD player
4-zone climate control with air purifier and rear infrared temperature sensor
Rear-seat cool box
Power rear-door sunshades
Rear-seat audio controls
Climate-comfort rear heated/cooled seats
Power rear seats with memory and power headrests
Rear seat side airbags
18" 9-Spoke Wheels
Additional wood trim
Lexus Link
Advanced Parking Guidance System
Advanced Pre-Collision System - includes precollision system, dynamic radar cruise control, pedestrian detection system and driver attention monitor
Old 04-13-07, 08:45 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

thank you SOOO much jeff for all the first hand info, this is fabulous!!!!!!!

so a fully loaded for 112k huh? that's cool, right about what i "thought". though it's funny coz' it says exec class package II is 17k. plus 104, isn't that 120k?

in any case, it's sooo sweet to see that the rear entertainment is not independent option. i am sure a lot of people would love to have the 5 seat setup with it!

and also finally the advanced pre-collision system is here, that's awesome!

ok, back on the drawing board to rob a bank
Old 04-13-07, 08:52 AM
jjbodean
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by rominl
thank you SOOO much jeff for all the first hand info, this is fabulous!!!!!!!
no problem henry, glad to add what i can to the board
Old 04-13-07, 09:24 AM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 186 Likes on 127 Posts

Thanks for the info
Old 04-13-07, 09:47 AM
dfiorito
Pole Position

WOW

Not bad - I would take the Premium Package II with Advanced Pre-Collision System: $12,000 MSRP bringing the total to 116k.

Now all I have to do is trade my LS460L and put up another 41k and I am set.

Ha Ha

Right

That would be like committing suicide. My wife would hang me.
Old 04-13-07, 12:43 PM
encore888
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

LOL, enjoy your car!!!

Wow, interesting prices and packages to say the least. I do wonder, in a 5-passenger situation, how to operate the DVD player in the armrest?

And the "Exec Class Pkg II" is different from Pkg I I guess with the safety system?
Old 04-13-07, 01:26 PM
hendjaz
Pole Position

I am reading this as the cost of a package is added to the well equipped price of $112K rather than the base of $104K. This would be consistent with what I hear from local dealer that the configurations they will receive will be in the $120-$125K range. Looks like they'll be getting them with the premium 2 package, with and without the pre-collision.
Old 04-13-07, 02:17 PM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

Received 55 Likes on 43 Posts

I thought the LS600 was supposed to have that Active Stabilizer system like the GS450h??

Pretty good prices though.

Unexceptable for the executive package to use the same 18in wheels as the LS460. That just seems all types of wrong.
Old 04-13-07, 02:17 PM
jjbodean
Lexus Test Driver

the ones currently being built for the southern area include only the package 2 with pre collision, and the executive package, the two most expensive packages
Old 04-13-07, 02:22 PM
srcada
Rookie

I am disappointed to see that in order to get rear seat entertainment system you have to get 4 zone climate control. That system with the extra sensors and cold box eats up the minimal trunk space that is left. Now I need to make a decision whether to go through with the purchase or visit the MB dealer?
Old 04-13-07, 02:29 PM
Nospinzone

Received 406 Likes on 314 Posts

That would be like committing suicide. My wife would hang me.

dfiorito

So, ............... if I were her second husband, ....................I would inherit the LS 600h. ......................Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Old 04-13-07, 02:49 PM
omarg
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Wow, is the hybrid powertrain really worth the extra 30k? I know led headlights but all that is only worth so much. I was thinkin it was gonna base at most 95k.

What'll yall think it'll do 0-60? i'm thinkin 4.7....
Old 04-13-07, 02:58 PM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 186 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by GFerg
I thought the LS600 was supposed to have that Active Stabilizer system like the GS450h??
**** is standard for the 600hL in Europe correct ?? Is it for N.America ??

Originally Posted by GFerg
Unexceptable for the executive package to use the same 18in wheels as the LS460. That just seems all types of wrong.
I suppose the non-exec.package 600hL comes with the standard 19" 7-spoke rim, which IMO is the best OEM rim for the new LS . If so, then forget about the exec.page with the 4-seat configuration, premium package is fine I suppose

As for the RSES bundled with the trunk space eating rear seat upgrade, I think I've heard aftermarket entertainment system is available to be considered also . . .
Old 04-13-07, 03:27 PM
Lexusman44
Driver

It must be a misprint...the executive must have 19's
Old 04-13-07, 04:07 PM
jjbodean
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Lexusman44
It must be a misprint...the executive must have 19's
no misprint, 18s only with the executive pkg (LP)

Quick Reply: Official LS600hl Pricing Released to Dealers