IL vaistech ivic-5D android intergration complete unit for sale with extras

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-13, 04:10 PM
linus73
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default vaistech ivic-5D android intergration complete unit for sale with extras

i bought the vais ivic-5D for my 2008 lexu ls 460 (no self park). any way i want to sell it because i really cant jusify using it enough. the unit is less than 2 months old, is fully updated. comes with everything you would normally get if you ordered it from vais, except i am throwing in a monster HDMI cable, MHL adapter and the camea input cable to the ivic unit as well as with a AV input cable that you can hook up a tv tuner to or playstation or whatever you choose to do. the 4 extra cables alone that are not included in the sale of the iviv unit will cost you at least an extra $100.

I am selling the ivic-5D unit with all of the extra cables for only $500 shipped to your door via ups!
now that is a killer deal if i may say so.

i am selling the unit mainly because i want my rear view camera back working and i just do not use it enough to want to keep it. i guarantee that it works and is in awsome shape. the unit is installed in my LS crrently, and i will remove it this week. i will also post pics of all of the cables and unit itself.

i will consider lowering the price by a few $$ but i will not tolerate lowball offers.

the unit is truly amazing and i really love it alot, but i wish to sell it and use the money to lower my car i have already ordered tanabe nf210 springs and have half of the money for the labor job, if i can sell this ivic unit, then ill be set. if you have any questions plase ask, i prefer to be contactedby text...1-773-419-5424. i might not have owners manuals, but they can be downloaded off the vais website. i have no manuals or install guides, but they can be downloaded.

my vouch is on the ad that is here.... https://www.clublexus.com/forums/mob...-for-sale.html

Last edited by linus73; 02-12-13 at 07:55 PM.
Old 02-11-13, 07:05 AM
linus73
Lead Lap

Price lowered to $375 shipped to your door, with all the extra cables too

you get the ivic-5D unit with all the cables that it originally comes with.

the extra parts i am including in the sale are.....

1. MHL adapter
2. MONSTER high speed HDMI cable (6ft)
3. an extra AV input cable connector.( so you can add a tv tuner or playstation e.t.c.......)
4. a rear view camera input connector ( if your ls has no self park, yoiu will need this to wire in a camera)

Last edited by linus73; 02-12-13 at 07:53 PM.
Old 02-13-13, 04:52 PM
linus73
Lead Lap

Unit is now sold! For less than $375.

Everyone missed a great deal.