CA norcal 95 ls400 complete interior partout

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-10, 10:14 PM
yellowsub
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default norcal 95 ls400 complete interior partout

well crashed it a couple weeks ago need to get rid of it and fund my new car and project. ATM only interior stuff is for sale not much left on the exterior besides my wald rear wing which so far no one has wanted and a couple of the lights. i'll post those later just wanna focus on the interior right now. (everything under the hood and the tranny and drivetrain are goin to a buddy for a swap into his car) i dont have a car right now so i wanna do as much as i can local. also i only owned this car for about 2 months so im not really sure what prices to ask for the different parts or what parts may work with a certain gen of the car if others could help out that would be awesome. now on to the pics that i have currently others can be take of what ever u would like to see.

and for the local guys i will be at the BOS meet this sat and can bring stuff out to there. also the garson angola thats in the car is for sale asking 35 picked up at BOS. thanks for looking!

oh yea first pic is a weathertech car cover forgot to mention that haha
Old 06-11-10, 10:01 AM
Asia-H.T.
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

How much for the rear 'feet-rests' shipped too TX 75831?
Old 06-11-10, 10:15 AM
yellowsub
Rookie

no clue what they are worth to be honest haha umm $40 shipped? i really dont know :/ also i do have both rear headrests no clue why one isnt there in the pics haha
Old 06-11-10, 01:16 PM
Asia-H.T.
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I have no Idea either, lol. But $40,- sounds fine. PM me your paypal info
Old 06-11-10, 02:39 PM
FrankZappa

Hey there,

I'd be interested in buying all of the wood trim from the front part of your car, no one sits in the back! Please let me know via PM how much you'd like before shipping costs. Thanks so much.
Old 06-12-10, 08:49 AM
I'mStock
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How's the wear on the armrest? Pics?
Old 06-14-10, 03:43 AM
B-b0y
Driver

How much for the headliner w/ the brown sliding sunroof piece? Also I may be interested in the rear dash if the price is right. Is that a fold out tv attached to the headliner? Thanks...
Old 06-15-10, 04:41 PM
AzHotLS
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm interested in the front seats. Can you post or PM better pic of the front seats. I'd like to see what they look like where the bottom seat meets up with the seat back.
Old 06-15-10, 04:59 PM
yellowsub
Rookie

ok quick update before i head to work "frankzappa" i got ur pm i have everything left wood wise except the switches front the front doors and the ashtray cover on rear passenger is there but a tab is broken under it so it just pops right off. send me a pm with what all u would like exactly. "imstock" i'll grab better pics of it for u tmrw. no cracks or tears but does have light wear. "b-boy" while i am down to part with those item its not something i'd like to have to ship. im up in norcal and it looks like ur in southern cali. heres the info on the drop down monitor, which i am willing to ship. (this was copy and pasted from another forum i have it up on)
Pioneer drop down monitor 6.5in $150. cheapest on ebay right now is $250. does not come with the pod speakers those are already sold Pioneer USA - AVR-W6100 -
"azhotls" similar situation i dont wanna have to ship something that big. i'd have to buy boxes and i have no car currently so that makes it tough to get to a post office with any items let alone seats but if we can work somethign out that would be great and i will also have better pics of that and doors and everything else that has been asked of me by middle of tmrw.

thanks for the interest so far everyone and to those who have already bought stuff from me. everything purchased so far is currently in the mail on the way to you.
Old 06-15-10, 06:06 PM
B-b0y
Driver

Naw... I'm in NorCal G. Right by Fairfield. Lemme know the scoop cuz I can swoop these up...
Old 06-15-10, 07:01 PM
dfwgs
Driver School Candidate

what condition is your steering wheel in? how much to 76039 thanks.
Old 06-15-10, 08:48 PM
AzHotLS
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Fair enough, we'll keep it in mind for later. How 'bout the visor above the rear view mirror, mine won't stay up. Also, on the passenger side the lower center column cover (between the doors). Mine has a couple gouges and would like to replace.
Old 06-15-10, 10:12 PM
yellowsub
Rookie

Originally Posted by B-b0y
Naw... I'm in NorCal G. Right by Fairfield. Lemme know the scoop cuz I can swoop these up...
ah ok yea im dumb i was thinking a diff town my bad. i'll grab pic tmrw for u as well and pm you with pricing

Originally Posted by dfwgs
what condition is your steering wheel in? how much to 76039 thanks.
i'd say pretty darn good fro age but once again to sound liek a broken record i'll take pics of it tmrw for you

Originally Posted by AzHotLS
Fair enough, we'll keep it in mind for later. How 'bout the visor above the rear view mirror, mine won't stay up. Also, on the passenger side the lower center column cover (between the doors). Mine has a couple gouges and would like to replace.
my visor is fine. i can keep it up :P haha i'll get pics same with what i think ur talking about for the lower center cover
Old 06-16-10, 05:43 AM
omarg
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

did you get my pm?
Old 06-16-10, 09:48 AM
yellowsub
Rookie

Originally Posted by omarg
did you get my pm?
sure did. thought i had replied last night but i guess not. u have a reply now. and pics will be up soon thanks for being patient everyone

Quick Reply: CA norcal 95 ls400 complete interior partout