F/S: 90-94 LS 400 VIP mufflers

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-05, 12:13 PM
LSPiNoY
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S: 90-94 LS 400 VIP mufflers

set of vip style mufflers. not sure if they are compatible with the years(90-94) i'd imagine so though. i have a 1990 LS 400 and it fit fine. the reason im selling them is because i got a warning from the cops and that persuaded me enough to put the stock ones back on.(cant get into any more trouble) i would love to keep them, but they are just sitting in my garage. i took these pictures in february of 2004 and i took them off that summer. so yah. the mufflers have been sitting in the garage for about a year. i covered them fully with bags and away from direct sunlight. it was fun riding vip style for awhile until i was pulled over. VA cops dont like vip style

i will ship anywhere in the U.S.A. via USPS. thanks for looking

asking price: $250 shipped

sorry not the best looking pics. any other questions feel free to ask

edited: to add pictures

Old 06-08-05, 12:14 PM
LSPiNoY
Lead Lap

by the way this is a direct bolt on that anyone can do in their driveway. doesnt need to be taken to the shop. remove stock mufflers and add these on and some gaskets and screws and you're good to go. oh yah, there is no hole at the bottom of the mufflers to allow water to escape and i didnt want to drill holes. but sometimes when it rains it collects a little water. also has minor scuff marks.

any other questions feel free to ask
Old 06-09-05, 04:14 PM
persian451
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what brand and model are they? also, do you have any additional pictures of the unit alone?

are they really loud or free any extra hp?
Old 06-09-05, 05:39 PM
LSPiNoY
Lead Lap

there is no brand stamped on the mufflers and the brand is unknown to the best of my knowledge. haha yes they are somewhat loud. i just bolted these on without changing the other piping or deleting anything else. if you are on open throttle you'll be noticed most definitely. it purrrrs like a kitten at lower rpm's. but, it sure does sound good. it doesnt sound like a bee buzzing. the sound is really unique. it lets the japanese V8 sound sing a sweet melody lol. i am going to be honest with you these mufflers are heavier than the factory mufflers. as far as freeing up horsepower i have no idea.

again i apologize about the quality of the pictures. i no longer have a digital camera. these pictures were taken January 16, 2005 with my brother's cell phone. it's night time right now, but i will take pictures tomorrow if need be or if anyone needs to see more pics. just let me know.

BOTTOM

SOME RUST, THAT'S HOW I BOUGHT IT

im a very honest guy and i keep my word. i've bought stuff from other clublexus members on this board. and as a buyer i want to be able to trust the seller as well. so thats the kind of service i give in return. if you need names of people i bought from just let me know and i will ask if it is alright to post their info. any other questions/comments dont hesitate to ask. thanks for looking again.
Old 06-10-05, 12:06 AM
LSPiNoY
Lead Lap

no one interested????? $250 OBO SHIPPED !!!!!
Old 06-11-05, 09:04 PM
LSPiNoY
Lead Lap

OR BETTER OFFER!!!! if no one buys them they will be going to the local shop to be sold on monday. so if you are really interested. just p.m. me and let me know!!! im willing to negotiate

will also throw in some older vip magazines.

;D
Old 06-14-05, 08:10 AM
SQ-LS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm interested but, got some questions. How loud are they at idle? I want to know because I love the way it looks but don't want it to drown out my sound system, I will lose points LOL. Let me know, maybe we can work something out.

Lou
Old 06-14-05, 07:59 PM
LSPiNoY
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by SQ-LS
I'm interested but, got some questions. How loud are they at idle? I want to know because I love the way it looks but don't want it to drown out my sound system, I will lose points LOL. Let me know, maybe we can work something out.

Lou

sorry bro, they already have been spoken for. i will be shipping them tomorrow. thanks for the interest though.