LS - 3rd Gen (2001-2006) Discussion topics related to the flagship Lexus LS430

Decided to go with Pirelli P7 for my LS430

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-15, 08:22 AM
XJSFan
Lead Lap

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

What PSI are you guys using? My 2006 LS430 door placard states 32PSI for the 17 inch tires and I have always thought the car handles better on the highway at 34PSI. My Lexus service manager recommended to me the other day, that for my car they are using 36PSI. What do all you tire experts think? LOL. Obviously, PSI can make a tire feel smooth, rough and possibly louder. I also think this can make a difference between purchasing either Pirelli, Michelin or Hankook tires. Thanks guys...
Old 02-28-15, 08:35 AM
jpv7774
Lexus Test Driver

Received 33 Likes on 26 Posts

well I am no expert........When I got my tires installed it was cold out....the dealer started me out at 36psi knowing that the tire would lose a few pounds sitting in my garage. I believe the door tag says 32 psi....I will have to check......but it is my belief that the less psi the softer the ride...and not as crisp handling. There again.....my main goals were quiet and soft/smooth so I run on the lower end of the spectrum from 32 to 35.........I do not race my car around turns....although it takes highway ramps great. I think u can achieve better gas mileage by having higher psi......just depends what your pref is
Old 02-28-15, 09:39 AM
XJSFan
Lead Lap

I'm mostly highway driving, so maybe 36PSI is ok. Not a lot of pot holes on our freeways. LOL.
Old 02-28-15, 02:05 PM
Bob04
Pole Position

Received 157 Likes on 116 Posts

Originally Posted by jpv7774

Damn Bob.........Bobby Bobby Bobby........I was hoping u would take the high road.....I even asked u to respectfully unsubscribe.....why didnt you?...I think u are starting to enjoy this. If u can keep control of your dander I would love to debate your claims.....and u can pm me to do it off line so we dont have to do a grown up pissing match to try to impress on lookers. Your call. I guess what bothers me is that u seem to be coming after me....I think u may have taken a stab at my integrity.......something in your reply seemed a little angry for a tire thread......

Just a couple of answers to your claims...suggestions...and points......

First you go to all the trouble to basically tell me to finally make a decision.......so after like 13 pages of posts I DID!!!!!!! Now that I took your advice....you are telling me I that I dont have the proper facts or research to make my decision....did I read that right?
While I do want to hear about your experience long term, I didn't think anybody asked you to " find the absolute best tire for our cars". Your experience will just be one of many data points over a long period of time. Not even sure how you can say you made the best choice for you and your car at this point either. I certainly can't say that about my Premiers. I may hate them as they age.

I am on this site all of the time....I didnt even see the Premier AS thread u are talking about...it would have been very productive to post the link in my thread dont u think. For the record...I did read other tire threads and recently alerted people to a thread and posted here.....did u read it? I have also mentioned 10 times that I like Michelin...and have pointed out positives of the tire....my only issue is the noise level which has been confirmed 1000 times even by the tire rack folks Bob.
Uh, what? YOU posted a link in this thread to it.

Im so confused......now out of nowhere comes a great thread about Premiers.......

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls4...a-s-tires.html

How can one group do nothing but complain about road noise on non smooth highways......and the next group all say its the best tire ever and never mention the road noise.........could this possibly be a geographic scenario? Roads in diff parts of the country constructed differently?

I have no idea......nice to hear all the positive reports on the Premiers
But even though it contains multiple very positive reviews, you post about it once, and basically question it's validity. You also seem skeptical of why it even exists, as if it was planted or something with your "out of nowhere" comment, even though it started in August 2014, two months before this thread even existed. If you look very hard for only the answer you want, I'm pretty sure you will eventually find it.

And who here has complained about tire noise with the Premiers on a 430? It certainly hasn't been confirmed 1000 times here with the 430. And the tire rack customer reviews have the Premier at 9.0 for noise comfort and 9.1 for the P7. And interesting enough, for ride comfort, the Premier scores 9.4 vs 9.2 for the P7. Neither are related to a 430, so they both should be taken as a general guideline and not indisputable evidence to which tire is quieter or rides better on one specific car. Multiple personal reviews from people that actually own the car you own will be far more beneficial, but still won't tell you the entire story unless that have driven them long term.

You say I read Random Pirelli posts on line? I read 100's.........100's Bob........and found it extremely difficult to find a negative word about the tire. It is unfortunate but true.that I found numerous negative posts on the MXV4.....every third or fourth post was negative....we have discussed this several times throughout this thread. As u might recall....my particular thought that the MXV4 does very well on heavy sedans.....like the 430....due to so many happy LS430 owners w MXV4s.........do u want me to post the reviews again Bob?
Took me 3 minutes to find several, but almost nothing either way on the 430.

m the one that gave u the touch down dance ammo trying to keep it light and take a dig at myself...........you took the bait Bob

When I said I am happy with MY decision FOR ME...AND MY CAR....thats correct....why do u have a problem with that. I also noted like u BOB....that it will take me a long time to put mileage on these tires they are great right now....( also pointing out I even wanted them to be quieter ) and that I will report back as I go along to help others make a decision......remember BOB?......
Really. That's all you are trying to say?

........the main goal of the thread is to find the absolute best tire for our cars. .............
Yeah, I "took the bait". Seems more like you want an argument.

This thread has more the feel of a 2nd grade "my hot wheel is better than you hot wheel" feel that a legitimate, honest attempt to determine the best tire for the 430. You bought one tire and you are now trying to find evidence to support it being better than the Premier. Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't. But you certainly haven't proven much. Like I said, just one data point that really is nothing more than an initial impression.

You make mention I have no experience with Michelin....which I do actually....but not MXV4 or Premier......they were Energy on a different car.............
It was implied that I was referencing the Michelin's you are comparing your tire too, or were we discussing every Michelin ever made?

So let me ask you Bob......Since you are steadfast against even the thought of the P7 being a suitable tire......DO U HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE TO BACK UP YOUR RESISTANCE? What is your experience with the Pirelli P7? .................None.......thats what I thought Bob.........
And I'm not the one obsessively trying to convince myself that the tire I bought is better than the P7 that I have no experience with. My only real gripes have been that they have no tread warranty and are ugly. I've never said I bought the better tire or tried to convince anyone else that the Premier is better. Only that I am very happy with my purchase so far. And I didn't even a review to convince me of that.

Bob.......after re reading my response to you I think I have lost my mind and gone over board......cant bring myself to delete it though .I will give you the last word so u can tell me off and go on your way.....then I will simply take the high road........you win........lets agree to disagree.........prob wont happen since I jabbed and poked at you during my response......pretty much did that whole pissing match thing.....wooooops............but I am serious....im done.....I will not reply back to u.......sock it to me Bob......you have the floor......my thread is derailed....what will I do now.... thanks a lot Bob!......I need to lay off this cough syrup!!! Makes me defensive.......
If you really love your tire purchase as much as you claim, just enjoy them. You seem obsessed trying to prove something that you are not going to be able to prove without long term experience with both tires on the same vehicle.
Old 02-28-15, 03:58 PM
jpv7774
Lexus Test Driver

Wow....how can someone get so many points twisted...misquoted....and misunderstood? It is quite obvious 13 pages of very clear statements that were repeated over and over were quickly skimmed and correct intentions not absorbed. Wow.....

Thread is over folks.....park is closed.......derailed just after 2 people had just said how the thread was helpful and appreciated...........the truth is...." I took the bait " ......I just realized that.

Derailed thread..........

Anyone wanting data on P7s feel free to PM me.........I will be happy to assist.

Thread closed!!!!!!!
Old 02-28-15, 05:21 PM
Bob04
Pole Position

Yeah, you are just trying to figure out if you are happy with your purchase. BS.

if u want quiet and smooth go Pirellis.......if u want to really fast around wet corners....go Mich
If the shop will give u 30 day ride satisfaction guarantee.....u have nothing to lose. Throw on those smooth quiet P7s........u can thank me later
Multiple reviews here for the Premier on the 430 and all saying they are very smooth and quiet, yet you somehow think to get a smooth ride you have to get the Pirelli. And even the tire rack owner survey has the Premier ride being slightly better across all models. Yet you find a review you agree with and declare the Pirelli the tire to get if you want quiet and smooth.

You bought a tire and spent 13 pages here trying to list reasons it is better, taking it personal when someone provides info that doesn't support your position. You completely discounted positive reviews here for the Premier that actually involve the 430, while completely focusing on general reviews that may or may not really be accurate for the 430.

I'm glad you feel the need to defend your tire's honor, but sorry, you are not objective. And you certainly don't have the evidence to support the above statements at this point when it comes to the 430.
Old 02-28-15, 06:17 PM
jpv7774
Lexus Test Driver

So continually off point......anyone can go back to page 1 and start reading to see what the post was about ........I bought the P7s......not sure if it was the best for my car....have some doubts.....was gunna pull the trigger on the MXV4 but in the end went with P7s..............was really wanting to know if I should have gone with MXV4s instead of P7s................bottom line.

Read the posts BOB!!!!! The Premier wasnt even out at the time of my thread. I constantly repeated to stay on task......even stating that Michelin makes great tires at least 10 times.......only ever making 1 negative comment that I stated over and over that steered me away from MXV4.........the negative comment I made about MXV4s was about the repeated complaints about road noise on coarse pavement. ....this fact came from me reading 100s of posts on Tire Rack about the tire...had to post some of them in this thread to show people like u that the posts actually exist............Several Michelin people took a stance for MXV4 and some even got a little angry.......but none took it as personal as you. When someone did get irrational as you did......others stepped in and reminded him this is just supposed to be a tire thread. Here is the insert from another member who says exactly what I want to get through to you.....but cant because u are completely irrational.

Geez ls430 you really are not getting this are you! JPV has started and maintained a thread about evaluating a couple of leading brand and types of tires for LS430 users. Something I am interested in and possibly others. Threads like these are quite valuable, stop trying to bully your thoughts onto others by dismissing their observations. Your narrow minded responses makes one believe you are the one without an open mind to discuss the possibility there is life beyond Michelin

I couldnt have worded it any better if I tried.

And now u show up easily interjecting that Pirellis are ugly...have no warranty....and dont look like they should be on a premium car. Ok.....so why is it that I cant say anything about your beloved Michelin tire on MY tire thread without you trippin out? Dude!!!!! Your tire is awesome....it is freakin great....it is not an MXV4.....you bought the Premier AS ok? They are prob the best over all tire on the market.....Do you hear me BOB?

Now listen to this BOB.....its gunna hurt and your gunna get angry and fill up one of your Depends.........but the best overall tire on the market gets a little noisy on course or grooved pavement.....yes the Premier.....who cares? But Bob u gotta be able to suck up the truth....reality....I dont get your total denial. YOU HAVE THE BEST TIRE EVER MADE....THE BEST.... I GUESS U NEED A LOT OF STROKING.

It took 13 pages for me to ask someone who was about to pull the trigger to try the P7s if they had a drive guarantee............what the hell is wrong with that? Arent all of your points for everyone to buy Michelin Premiers? If not what the hell are u talking about?

Bob....go read every thread I have ever been involved with.....pissing matches arent my thing. I am here to try to help people with their cars as well as learn a lot my self. For some reason your irrational-ism and complete denial have pulled me off my game. I have now tried 3 times to stop this back and fourth and would like to close the thread that u have derailed. Lets not drag the 30 plus people on this thread through our disagreement......take it off line........PM me.......This has destroyed a great thread.........and now its just 2 idiots pecking at each other........

With any luck at all we can have a moderator close the thread.......especially after I have the last word and we can move on................The only rational thing that I have seen you do was to sell your newer model LS and come back to the Flagship.....that made perfect sense to me.

Bob......put the computer down.....go get a Twinkie.....chill out
Old 03-01-15, 08:27 AM
XJSFan
Lead Lap

Both are great tires guys!!!
Old 03-01-15, 08:57 AM
SW17LS
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,520 Likes on 1,818 Posts

Guys...they're TIRES. Come on, arguing is stupid. I don't think anybody can go wrong with either tire. The reviews and test results are what would sell me the Pirellis (they truly are all excellent, and they ARE slightly quieter and smoother than the Premier at the expense of wet handling and braking based on objective TireRack tests), my prior experience with Michelin and their reputation in general is what would sell me the Premiers.

To say the Premier is the tire to buy when you want a better handling tire and the Pirelli is a tire to buy when you want a quieter better riding tire is disingenuous. Perhaps the Pirelli is slightly smoother and quieter, would you notice? You might notice the wet handling differences though...

One thing to realize about tires and reviews. A tire like the Primacy MXV4 is largely an OEM tire. People write reviews on OEM tires at the end of their life when the tires are less impressive, and after having replaced them with new tires that feel incredible after having had old tires, which is why OEM tires usually have poorer reviews. The Premier is new, and the Pirelli P7 PLUS is new, and they aren't OEM tires yet. People write reviews of new, aftermarket tires when they are new and compare them to their old worn out tires...which is why reviews of them are generally better.

If you look at reviews of the Pirelli P7 (not the plus), which is an OEM tire on Audis and other stuff, the reviews are not nearly as positive...for the reason I listed above. There is nothing so incredibly different between the P7 and P7 Plus that makes the Plus incredible and the P7 crap, its simply where the reviewer is coming from when they write the review.

So, take reviews with a grain of salt.
Old 03-01-15, 11:06 AM
Bob04
Pole Position

So continually off point......anyone can go back to page 1 and start reading to see what the post was about ........I bought the P7s......not sure if it was the best for my car....have some doubts.....was gunna pull the trigger on the MXV4 but in the end went with P7s..............was really wanting to know if I should have gone with MXV4s instead of P7s................bottom line.

Read the posts BOB!!!!! The Premier wasnt even out at the time of my thread. I constantly repeated to stay on task......even stating that Michelin makes great tires at least 10 times.......only ever making 1 negative comment that I stated over and over that steered me away from MXV4.........the negative comment I made about MXV4s was about the repeated complaints about road noise on coarse pavement. ....this fact came from me reading 100s of posts on Tire Rack about the tire...had to post some of them in this thread to show people like u that the posts actually exist............Several Michelin people took a stance for MXV4 and some even got a little angry.......but none took it as personal as you. When someone did get irrational as you did......others stepped in and reminded him this is just supposed to be a tire thread. Here is the insert from another member who says exactly what I want to get through to you.....but cant because u are completely irrational.
I think people probably got angry/annoyed with you because you ask like you know everything about a tire you have no experience with because you read something on the internet.

Geez ls430 you really are not getting this are you! JPV has started and maintained a thread about evaluating a couple of leading brand and types of tires for LS430 users. Something I am interested in and possibly others. Threads like these are quite valuable, stop trying to bully your thoughts onto others by dismissing their observations. Your narrow minded responses makes one believe you are the one without an open mind to discuss the possibility there is life beyond Michelin

I couldnt have worded it any better if I tried.
That may be the way it started, but that clearly isn't where you took it.

And now u show up easily interjecting that Pirellis are ugly...have no warranty....and dont look like they should be on a premium car. Ok.....so why is it that I cant say anything about your beloved Michelin tire on MY tire thread without you trippin out? Dude!!!!! Your tire is awesome....it is freakin great....it is not an MXV4.....you bought the Premier AS ok? They are prob the best over all tire on the market.....Do you hear me BOB?
Because no tread warranty is a FACT. And them being ugly and not belonging on a car like the 430 is something that is clearly subjective and something I can form an opinion on just by looking at them. You are going WAY further than that. You think you have determined which tire you should buy if you want smooth/quiet/handling with little experience with one tire and ZERO experience with the other.

Big difference.

Now listen to this BOB.....its gunna hurt and your gunna get angry and fill up one of your Depends.........but the best overall tire on the market gets a little noisy on course or grooved pavement.....yes the Premier.....who cares? But Bob u gotta be able to suck up the truth....reality....I dont get your total denial. YOU HAVE THE BEST TIRE EVER MADE....THE BEST.... I GUESS U NEED A LOT OF STROKING.
I'm not the one that needed 13 pages and a bunch of random reviews to be happy with my tire purchase.

As for the noise, I haven't heard anything like that, and I've been on all kinds of surfaces. But that is specific to the 430, so I guess that's not as important as some random review you found on the internet somewhere. Guess the other people saying the same aren't either.

It took 13 pages for me to ask someone who was about to pull the trigger to try the P7s if they had a drive guarantee............what the hell is wrong with that? Arent all of your points for everyone to buy Michelin Premiers? If not what the hell are u talking about?
I haven't recommended anybody buy anything. Just stated my experience and that I am happy with the tire.

You, on the other hand, have become a cheerleader and now have your Pirelli panties in a wad because I called you out and not qualified to make some of the statements you made.

Bob....go read every thread I have ever been involved with.....pissing matches arent my thing. I am here to try to help people with their cars as well as learn a lot my self. For some reason your irrational-ism and complete denial have pulled me off my game. I have now tried 3 times to stop this back and fourth and would like to close the thread that u have derailed. Lets not drag the 30 plus people on this thread through our disagreement......take it off line........PM me.......This has destroyed a great thread.........and now its just 2 idiots pecking at each other........
Riiiight. I haven't been irrational or in complete denial of anything. I've stated my experience with the Premier and gave my opinion on the Pirelli's looks while stating a fact about it's tread warranty.

And you can stop this anytime you want to. Just don't reply. But you can't. Becuase you are in some quest to defend your tire's honor and convince the world that you have the best. Maybe you do, maybe you don't, but you surely haven't proven anything other than you like the tire you bought.

You, on the other hand, have tried to way beyond that without the info/experience you need, drawing conclusions that you don't have the experience to support.

With any luck at all we can have a moderator close the thread.......especially after I have the last word and we can move on................The only rational thing that I have seen you do was to sell your newer model LS and come back to the Flagship.....that made perfect sense to me.

Bob......put the computer down.....go get a Twinkie.....chill out
You just told on yourself. You are the "I'm right.", "Gonna have the last word", "Twinkies/Depends insults because I can't support my assertions logically" guy. I've been that guy, but that's not what I'm trying to be here.

Good luck with your tires.
Old 03-01-15, 11:33 AM
Bob04
Pole Position

Originally Posted by SW13GS
Guys...they're TIRES. Come on, arguing is stupid. I don't think anybody can go wrong with either tire. The reviews and test results are what would sell me the Pirellis (they truly are all excellent, and they ARE slightly quieter and smoother than the Premier at the expense of wet handling and braking based on objective TireRack tests), my prior experience with Michelin and their reputation in general is what would sell me the Premiers.

To say the Premier is the tire to buy when you want a better handling tire and the Pirelli is a tire to buy when you want a quieter better riding tire is disingenuous. Perhaps the Pirelli is slightly smoother and quieter, would you notice? You might notice the wet handling differences though...
I agree. And different tires can performed different on different cars. I've experienced that myself. And that's pretty much why I called him out. And somebody who has owned one tire for a short period and had zero experience with the other certainly can't legitimately make the statement he did.

I will state my opinion on the Premier, but I sure won't be recommending it to anyone for quite a while. I want to see if they live up to the hype about being better in the wet when worn than many tires are new. I'm very happy initially and have zero issues with noise or ride comfort, but that doesn't mean much at this point. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

One thing to realize about tires and reviews. A tire like the Primacy MXV4 is largely an OEM tire. People write reviews on OEM tires at the end of their life when the tires are less impressive, and after having replaced them with new tires that feel incredible after having had old tires, which is why OEM tires usually have poorer reviews. The Premier is new, and the Pirelli P7 PLUS is new, and they aren't OEM tires yet. People write reviews of new, aftermarket tires when they are new and compare them to their old worn out tires...which is why reviews of them are generally better.

If you look at reviews of the Pirelli P7 (not the plus), which is an OEM tire on Audis and other stuff, the reviews are not nearly as positive...for the reason I listed above. There is nothing so incredibly different between the P7 and P7 Plus that makes the Plus incredible and the P7 crap, its simply where the reviewer is coming from when they write the review.

So, take reviews with a grain of salt.
Not sure if this is the truth or not, but I've often heard that OEM tires are sometimes not the same tire you get from a regular tire dealer despite having the same product model numbers. Tire manufacturers supposedly make OEM tires to a lower spec/quality to satisfy manufacturers attempts to keep the price down on new cars.
Old 03-01-15, 11:37 AM
SW17LS
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,520 Likes on 1,818 Posts

There are definitely different OEM versions of OEM tires. For instance the Primacy MXM4 that comes on my GS, theres an OE version and an aftermarket version in the same size.
Old 03-01-15, 11:44 AM
Joeb427
Lexus Fanatic

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

There are definitely different OEM versions of OEM tires. For instance the Primacy MXM4 that comes on my GS, theres an OE version and an aftermarket version in the same size.
True.
Same size and the oem MXM has .7" less tread width,a pound lighter and the tread depth is 9.5/32" vs 10/32" non oem.
Old 03-01-15, 12:55 PM
jpv7774
Lexus Test Driver

Alright Bob were done.........prob mostly my fault for pushing your buttons......The Pirelli Panties was pretty funny.

Please note in several of my posts that I noted the same thing u keep saying over and over......That my assumption was the the MXV4 was a tire that seems to work very well on heavy sedans like the 430....i also said that most all bad reviews of the MXV4 were from lighter cars. or prob people who had improper inflation etc.( I noted tires act differently on diff cars..)....I will go copy and paste it if u like.....so thats why I think its odd u keep misquoting me on that and stating it as your fact. I already said it.

Also.....there is no way that I ever claimed to be an expert of any kind.....more of a noob looking for info....I never quoted any tech info of any sort and have never claimed to be an expert

I became a Pirelli cheerleader after page 11.......I got excited when I read the Tire Rack review AND the Consumer Reports review........both were glowing reviews of the P7 plus..........I thought it was weird that u said I picked one good article about the P7 and discarded all other info......That I picked the good one and wanted everyone to see..........ok......didnt u post the other review? What was your purpose of posting that review? You see....the things u jab me about are the things that you are doing....and that is what I am calling irrational or odd

I am done arguing and I do blame myself for being a bit on edge.....I have been loaded up on NyQuil and coffee and have been a monster for about a week. I dont mind being quoted at all.....but my nature wont allow me to be copied and pasted and stating my intent ....my intent was purposely clear throughout......agred towards the end after the reviews.....I have turned the corner....I thought folks would be happy that I had settled into a decision......But as soon as I was happy with my decision for ( ME ) and ( MY ) car/situation......I was told I have no facts or knowledge to back up such a decision........again...to me that was odd.......

After Bob saying he found a few bad reviews on P7s in just 3 minutes I thought I better go cover my butt......some new info must have happened......maybe my tire....my beloved tire.. goes down hill fast........Well I discovered what previous poster just said......and what Bob keeps saying kind of comes into play...but this benefits the P7 My tire is the P7 AS/PLUS out of over 300 reviews on Tire Rack....there are no bad reviews.....Now that was huge when making my decision. What I also notice is that the P7 seems to be very good on a wide range of vehicle types...not just heavy sedans like the famous MXV4.......note AGAIN....almost all LS430 owners gave the MXV4 extreme high marks......it got its bad reviews from other car types. U see....I am not knocking the MXV4 at all.........I just read about 30 positive reviews on the MXV4s on the other lexus forum....people love them.

This is an important note.........I really am not a Pirelli cheerleader......over any other product.....I mean like Bob says....I only have 2k miles on mine....this could go south at anytime.....and I will be first in line to tell u that it did. I am just saying that I was happy with the review results....very pleased...and it helped me settle down and realize my selection was ok. I only got my pom poms out after 11 pages of banter.

Bob is right...I have very little experience with this tire only 2k and I have yet to come across one other person with an LS that has the P7s........I am very hesitant to push the tire on someone with my limited use......the one person I suggested the tire too was suggested only if he had a ride guarantee right?..........but so far they are good....very good. ..........That being said I cant wait til someone does buy the P7s for their LS so we can start to form some consistent data.

See data below from Tire Rack......I think since I have been writing this review Bob went to Tire Rack and made the first bad review......darn it!!!!! Ok....so my beloved P7 AS/PLUS now has 1 bad review......prob from someone at the Michelin plant.........IM KIDDING!!!!!

I guess my thread is uncloseable!!!!.... I made it into a reality TV show there for a minute....if we can return to just a tire thread again that would be great.

PirelliCinturato P7 All Season Plus(Grand Touring All-Season)

Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus
Sidewall Style: Blackwall

2004 Lexus LS430

Size: 225/55R17
LRR: EcoImpact
Sidewall Style: Blackwall
Serv. Desc: 97H
UTQG: 700 A A Price: $150.00 (each)
Estimated Availability: In Stock
Shipping Cost/Delivery Date
Qty:
Tire Rack Road Hazard Protection Included
($11.76 value. Exclusions apply.)
Set of 4: $600.00

Product DescriptionOther SizesSpecsSurveysReviewsTests (Video)Warranty
Read all reviews for this tire | Write a review for this tire
Numerical Average : 9.03 / 10
(out of 318 customer reviews)

Stars : 4.5 / 5

5 star: (284)
4 star: (24)
3 star: (2)
2 star: (0)
1 star: (1)
Old 03-01-15, 01:06 PM
jpv7774
Lexus Test Driver

SW13.....u live in Maryland....we are only 30 miles away from each other. Grab the LS430 from your family member and come on out and drive my LS......You would have a really good feel for how the car should drive .....I would imagine your GS is a bit sportier and firm......What tires do u have on the GS?

Quick Reply: Decided to go with Pirelli P7 for my LS430