tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

great pics Kira... LS is so clean...
Old 01-06-15, 11:06 AM
c1utchh
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kira, firstly I want to compliment you on your gorgeous LS. I just got mine in October 2014, and you're my inspiration to modding my LS to the cleanest possible look. I noticed a few parts that you named, but I was also wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing some of your mods with the community. I am new to this game you guys describe.

I have an 05 LS 430 Blue Onyx Pearl w/ dark burnt wood trim with black interior and brown seats, it was a TLC car through one owner but it was well maintained by my father. As of right now it has about 291k, (I know...) yet shes still clean for the most part, interior and exterior.

My questions to you if you wouldn't mind are:

1) The W works rims, what model are they and size, also what tires did you fit on them.
I found these http://www.workwheelsusa.com/product...y=29&wheel=137, but they don't seem to be the same, I might be wrong.

2) You shared in this Thread that you are using the AVS custom rain guards and "Shine Auto Project" rear roof spoiler. Are both of these accurate to the last pictures you had posted recently.

3) I love the way your LS looks all around very clean and well fitted. I am under the impression that you dropped your LS, if so, by how much. I live in NYC, and the roads here are cynical to say the least, I'm not sure if i can commit to lower my LS and have it put through NY's abuse. Any suggestions?

4) Is your grill custom or de-badged and painted?

5) I noticed you have blue fogs, I currently have bright yellow fogs. I would like to know how I can get that crystal clear fog light effect you have on your LS, is it just a cleaning and polishing kit you would find at any Auto store? or have you done something else?

6) What % Tints do you have for your LS, is it all-around? or Back and Front differ?

I'm really sorry if any of these questions are intrusive, as I don't mean to be. I really look forward to hearing from you.
Old 01-09-15, 09:39 AM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Received 409 Likes on 337 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by c1utchh
Kira, firstly I want to compliment you on your gorgeous LS. I just got mine in October 2014, and you're my inspiration to modding my LS to the cleanest possible look. I noticed a few parts that you named, but I was also wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing some of your mods with the community. I am new to this game you guys describe.

I have an 05 LS 430 Blue Onyx Pearl w/ dark burnt wood trim with black interior and brown seats, it was a TLC car through one owner but it was well maintained by my father. As of right now it has about 291k, (I know...) yet shes still clean for the most part, interior and exterior.

My questions to you if you wouldn't mind are:

1) The W works rims, what model are they and size, also what tires did you fit on them.
I found these http://www.workwheelsusa.com/product...y=29&wheel=137, but they don't seem to be the same, I might be wrong.

2) You shared in this Thread that you are using the AVS custom rain guards and "Shine Auto Project" rear roof spoiler. Are both of these accurate to the last pictures you had posted recently.

3) I love the way your LS looks all around very clean and well fitted. I am under the impression that you dropped your LS, if so, by how much. I live in NYC, and the roads here are cynical to say the least, I'm not sure if i can commit to lower my LS and have it put through NY's abuse. Any suggestions?

4) Is your grill custom or de-badged and painted?

5) I noticed you have blue fogs, I currently have bright yellow fogs. I would like to know how I can get that crystal clear fog light effect you have on your LS, is it just a cleaning and polishing kit you would find at any Auto store? or have you done something else?

6) What % Tints do you have for your LS, is it all-around? or Back and Front differ?

I'm really sorry if any of these questions are intrusive, as I don't mean to be. I really look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for the kind words!

My wheels are actually Work Gnosis HS203's. They're 20x9 and 20x10.5 +23 all around with 235/35/20 and 255/35/20 tires on them. The tires are Nitto NT555's.

You are correct about the visors and roof spoiler. They are AVS visors and the roof spoiler is made by Shine Auto Project. You are also correct about my LS being lowered. I'm currently on Megan EZ coilovers but I'm saving up to upgrade to custom BC coilovers soon. I think the front is dropped around three inches and the rear is dropped two inches. My car is an Ultra Luxury package so my factory air suspension sat way higher than the average LS430. I would recommend a custom set of BC Coilovers or look into Tanabe and Fortune Auto if you can afford to spend the extra money.

The grille is a custom badge-less JDM grille. I actually had a few of these badge-less grilles in various colors but I traded one of them for a custom painted factory grille, which is in a few of the pics. As far as the foglights go I have blue tint on them. To get the look I have I took the LED headlight bulbs out of my SC300 and put them in my foglights. They're 5000k bulbs and are pure white. The blue tint doesn't really change the color of the light output but it does make the sides of my foglights glow blue.

My tint is 5% all around with 35% on the entire front windshield. I also have a 5% visor strip on the front windshield as well. Tinting the entire windshield is very illegal but it blocks out tons of heat in the summer.
Old 01-09-15, 09:41 AM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Smile

Originally Posted by tmf2004
great pics Kira... LS is so clean...
Thanks! I try to keep it clean. I hope to finish my last few mods once I finish my modding my SC300.
Old 01-09-15, 10:46 AM
empringham
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Excellent memory @KiraX.

That is my LS!
Attached Thumbnails Kira's Car Crew Picture Thread-dsc_0251.jpg  
Old 01-10-15, 01:17 AM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Smile

Originally Posted by empringham
Excellent memory @KiraX.

That is my LS!
Wow! That looks like my car.

The gold looks amazing on your black LS. I'm thinking about putting my Works on my black 02 LS430 and getting another set of the same wheel with more aggressive sizes and a different finish.
Old 01-23-15, 06:47 PM
empringham
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Actually the cars color is maroon but thanks for the love man
Old 10-24-15, 07:55 PM
PRSUIT460
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

You LS is perfect to me
Old 11-14-15, 01:45 PM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Smile

Originally Posted by PRSUIT460
You LS is perfect to me
Thank you! I want to add a few small touches to it to make it complete.

Unless I come into a large sum of money. Then I'd change it up a bit.