Register Forgot Password?

Questions about my LS430

Old 11-16-13, 12:45 PM   #1
elid786
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)

Default Questions about my LS430

Hi guys

best way to explain a couple of things about my car and get answers would be to open a new thread as a few of the questions just cant find answer for over google and search.

first of all, my VSC comes on as soon as I move the car, its not there at the beginning but comes on if I move at all, what is the best way to get the codes read for this? I am based in the UK so no Autozone here sadly, how much does lexus charge for doing a read?

With my car it is converted to LPG and the other day I switched to LPG and it caused a CEL light for engine management, the car runs completely fine. Whats the best way to remove this code? I am 99% sure it was caused by me turning on LPG at the wrong time so I think its just me getting it reset.
Would the fastest and cheapest way be disconnecting the fugitive to the battery for a little bit? or will this cause all sorts of problems later?

Lastly, where is the OBD reader port on the LS? incase I wanted to invest in one (but I doubt it as a good one for these cars cost so much, cheaper to just go to a garage etc)

Lastly, my car has air suspension, and I have noticed every so often the rear sits much lower than the front, it was like that when I drove the car home, but then a day or two later was back up in the air, then recently went down again. is that a leaking shock? I got the car from a good trader so if it is I wanted to know asap to get them to pay for the repairs as I paid good money for a car that was supposed to be faultless.

sorry for such a long winded message

thanks for reading
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
elid786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-13, 12:45 PM