LS - 3rd Gen (2001-2006) Discussion topics related to the flagship Lexus LS430

Help! Need a repair shop in Fort Lauderdale...

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-07, 05:27 PM
ancdmd
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Help! Need a repair shop in Fort Lauderdale...

This sucks. I have only found one repair shop in South Florida that has a lot of experience or specializes in Lexus cars, and its all the way down in friggin' Kendall (Lexauto). There has got to be a good Japanese or Toyota/Lexus specialty repair shop somewhere near Fort Lauderdale that would have the knowledge of adjusting the air suspension on my LS430. I also need an alignment, and I'm not letting just anyone do it, since I paid $400 to replace a part that an incompetent shop messed up while doing an alignment.

I don't want to go to JM or Countyline since they will shake their heads when I ask them to level out my lowered suspension or set the camber to 0 degrees. Idiot at JM tried to blame my 20" wheels for a misalignment. Why do they always do that? Got aftermarket wheels? That must be the problem! It's gotta be those "fancy" wheels and tires ya got there! Morons.

Someone please lead me in the right direction!
Old 08-24-07, 05:04 AM
badbronco8
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sandy at LEXAUTO is a very reliable stand up guy. He has always performed my work and it has been done on time with a very reasonable cost. He goes out of his way to let you know how much he is charging you for parts and labor. And I have taken the time myself to research part prices and he is 100% honest about the figures he gives you. I have had a transmission flush, differential flush, and I had a door lock actuator replaced there on my 02' ULTRA LS430 and all the work has been done on time and DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. Which is not something I can say about most mechanics. Based on my experience, I highly recommend them.