Location: Northern Cal
Purchased: Seramonte Lexus (take care of transaction for a leaser
04 LS430 Midnight Blue, beige interior -- Modern Luxury Package. 27.2K Miles (Non-Certified) 39.950 K
So far I have spent money for inspection (300), 2 new tires (450) + oil change (50), 150 (alignment)..
Plan to spend 350 for Nav DVD rev 6.1 upgrade, 350 for paint touchup.
This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
Brand new to this forum and to LS's. I've also got a GX and IS,but here are the details on my new (to me) LS:
Nav + Levinson System
9.5 out of 10 (couple of tiny road chips on the hood,otherwise perfect)
- '04 Black Onyx LS 430 (pristine condition, 9.8/10!)
- Purchased in Austin, Texas on 28 December 2006
- 43K miles, Modern, Sport (Euro) Susp. pkg., ML, Gen 4 NAV, SmartSys., etc.
- $43K + TTL as CPO from Lexus of Austin (gotta love those free-for-life car washes! )
You have to love what a Lexus dealer considers "rough"... Some stained carpets and seats. This "rough" 1 owner no accident car, probably needed all of $500 in interior detailing and repair work to be perfect.
Anyway, mine wasn't nearly that good.
2004 local car w/all Lexus services including timing belt, and new tires mounted by Lexus dealer. Black on black "Premium" package in Kansas for 17.5k
__________________ "What's up Hiroshi, Let's light this candle!" - Dennis Miller
If you're still looking OP lol:
04 LS430, Flint Mica/Black
Modern Luxury pkg, smartkey
25k miles (yes only 25k, was driven by a retired guy).
25.2k before taxes.
Car is in excellent shape both cosmetically and mechanically.
EDIT: I should've read all the posts *self facepalm*. Congrats on the purchase OP! Sounds like you got an awesome deal.
2004 LS 430, Flint Mica/Black, Modern Luxury
- 05 flint mica / black custom luxury, purchased remotely in 2/2010 from BMW Bellevue (Washington)
- 30.5K miles
- $25.5K plus tax, doc fee (justified with a remote purchase), inspections, and $900 shipping
- Needed $3,200 in body work to fix scratches, scrapes, and dents; also had Lexus dealer replace left steering wheel buttons and perform 30K service.
Yes, that 04 listed above does sound like a great price. I do believe that if a dealer describes a car as "rough" it more than likely needs considerable attention. We see only the pictures, but how many Lexus owners do you know would have stained seats that severe? Generally, if the cosmetics are neglected there can be other issues to follow. Regardless, $16,000 for an 04 White car, under 100k with Nav is well priced! Actually, if anything, I'm a little skeptical, considering it is sold on Ebay.
2001 Lexus LS430 Millenium Silver/Nav/ML
2010 Jaguar XK Coupe Liquid Silver
2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe - purchased new. (sold)