LS - 3rd Gen (2001-2006) Discussion topics related to the flagship Lexus LS430

ClubLexus...... Please Help

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-04, 03:53 AM
Diesel11
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ClubLexus...... Please Help

I just bought a 2001 LS30 at Silver Spring Maryland Lexus (Darcar) on Sunday. Certfied Pre-owned. 41,158 miles on it and in fairly good condition....or so I thought!

It's been very cloudy/rainy, but 2 days ago I noticed rust in a few places on the door wells. I called the dealer and he wanted me to drive the 4 hrs to Silver Spring to get it looked at, which I wasn't keen on. So I called Lexus USA. They told me to get it assessed at my local Lexus dealer 30 min away. They don't have bodyshop, so they sent me to a reputable one in town.

Yesterday the body shop looked at it and there is a fair amount to fix. about $1000+.

I haven't heard back from the local dealer who is dealing thru Lexus USA on the issue yet, but I feel used and abused on the issue. I don't think a certified pre-owned that I paid $40,000+ for should have rust on it!

Should I try to get the car returned to DarCars in Maryland, or should I let Lexus ffix the rust problem. I do like the car and color otherwise.

Very frustrated

Fred
Old 07-31-04, 05:51 AM
Diesel11
Driver

Default Some more info

The car is really growing on me and it drives like a dream. The rust was assessed and can be fixed, but still waiting to hear back from Lexus USA. Am I over-reacting for thinking a Lexus CPO shouldn't have rust on it?

I did look up midnight pine on autovisuals site and couldn't find the color.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Fred
Old 07-31-04, 06:45 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,143 Likes on 1,307 Posts

I think it's very unusual to have rust on a car that new these days, Lexus or not. Did they say what the cause was?

If the local shop is reputable I wouldn't have any problem letting them work on mine, as long as Lexus warrantys their work and it's noted in your service log.
Old 07-31-04, 05:17 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i would personally try to return the car to the dealership cause it will never be the same after they fix it
Old 07-31-04, 05:20 PM
LVgs400
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Were you exaggerating about paying $40K+ for that 2001?
Old 08-01-04, 09:12 AM
usermel
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default This is what i was talking about!

Lexus needs to step up on this issue. I purchased my 2001 LS430 from Darcars also and it had problems also. I Purchased my car also on a rainy day and couldnt tell until i drove 3 hours back to Norfolk,Va that it had over spray and touch up paint all over the car. Also they didnt tell me before purchasing my car that they had no master key. They lied and told me that they were using the valet key for caution in the D.C area, because of so much theft in the metro area. Even if thats true because someone is just reading this ready to defend lexus, why didn't they have the master key at all and why didn't they tell me until after i signed the purchase agreement . And i said something before leaving and they said they thought i knew and i already signed the papaer work. Some guy had a smart remark about it might not be the dealers but me, as far as why i was being treated that way. Also they let me test drive to cars one with the shift **** in the car one without and told me when i drove the one without the shift **** it was because of the theft issue again. So when i get home after a day i notice its not the right shift ****. They sent me they gave me the wrong shift ****. Also the car got stuck in park, the cars bumper chrome stripping was completely lose and the armrest needed to be replaced. The car had 31,630 miles when i purchased it in july of 2003. I'll never buy another new car because of the car business and how its ran. But i sure won't from Darcars lexus ever. They are extremely dishonest. Also the day after i got home i ran a vin # check on the car it was a repossed car. They don't have to let you know that info at all. None of whats wrong with the cars dealers sale period do they have to inform you. My best friend (one of them) just became a dealer and i foind out alot about what these dealers are doing to us the consumers. You don't have to take my word for it but i don't trust none of them. From now on i'll buy from auctions and purchase a warranty myself its the same the dealers offer, the dealers just charge more for it. And Lexus doesn't care about the customer, they care about the dealers they give franchises to paying them for the cars the send to each of the franchised dealers period . Iv'e called Lexus about my complaints about Charles Barker Lexus Virginia Beach and Darcars Lexus Silver Spring, Maryland and they did nothing. Lexus is slipping in quality and dealership customer relations. Mercedes in my opinion has its reputation for graet treatment from top to bottom, I owned a 2001 S430 and a ML500 truck and if not for the electrical problems i would have stayed with Mercedes. And was going to even after the problems with my car becuase of the great treatment in sales and service, belive it or not. Thats how good they were in treating there custmers. Letsw be real here lexus is a teenager in treating there customers like they are making luxury car purchases. Benz has done it for years. I take lexus reiability over benz , but there is no price i wouldnt pay for better service and treatment and benz has that. GODBELSS YOU ALL.
Old 08-01-04, 09:36 AM
Phil
Driver

Sorry to hear you have had such a bad experience with Lexus. I agree, Lexus is sometimes reluctant to fix things they should without an argument. I have a '03 LS430, and had a problem with the cruise control. I would set it on 70, and occassionally, it would creep up and up to 80, 85 until I looked down and saw what was happening. I took it to Lexus and they couldn't find anything wrong with it and checked "history" of that kind of problem and couldn't find anything. I checked the milesage when I dropped it off and when I left the mileage was the same. They didn't even test drive it. Disappointed - YEP. And they are 140 miles from my home. Damn, they should tighten up on their service. PAY ATTENTION LEXUS or you will be loosing customers, regardless how much we love the car. IT IS THE SERVICE, STUPID!!!!!

Phil
Old 08-01-04, 01:57 PM
usermel
Lexus Test Driver

Thumbs up I feel for you Phil !

That is my point also Phil about the Lexus company, i'm trying to make about treatment and top notch luxury car service. I repeat luxury car service. I'm not picky, if i wanted Chevy service and Chevy treatment i would have purchased 5 cars from them in the last 8 years instead of Lexus. I had the same problem with lexus that you described about a problem they can't detect when you bring it in under warranty. It seems more often than I would expect they can never detect these problems. I bet they have had those problems with other customers cars but are told to keep repairs under warranty down to cut cost in the service department . Curiuosly they can detect problems during regular service dates and non-warrantied items, think about it, example: Mrs. Jones while doing your service at 75,000 miles i noticed you have a small leak in your brake line,or Mr. Pitino I noticed while doing your 60,000 mile service you have a problem with your transmission during shifting, would you like us to take care of that now? Those are just examples,take your own life experiences and think about it that way . Unless its a large defect that the public is possibly aware of they don't just send out info about possible defects. They do from time to time, but not on all defects. I had a problem getting stuck in park in my 2001 LS430, until i took it to the dealer after driving it from Darcars lexus, 2 weeks after i informed my local dealer of the problem and they had to fix it. I'm sure, no positive Darcars in Maryland knew about that problem. It started to get stuck in park the next day when i got home from Darcars in Maryland the day after i purchased the car, im sure they knew of the problem at this point when i purchased the car it had 31,630 miles on it . I dealt with it for 2 weeks and then finally took it to my local dealer. To make it plain I never will trust a dealer of any kind under no circumstances, its business, all business when i pay for something i expect it. The car dealers act as if there doing us a favor, and im sick of that attitude. As consumers of these fine cars, its important to show support for those that have had problems, from those who haven't. One day your clean record of dealings with your local dealership could change. Im sure you would want the same support that those of us going threw this now would like to have. GODBLESS YOU ALL.GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. AND GOD IS ALWAYS ON TIME.
Old 08-01-04, 03:12 PM
Diesel11
Driver

Default Update

I do love Lexus cars very much, but I agree the service, especially the sales service is poor at the three dealers I have been involved in.

I am leaning toward getting the car fixed and moving on with my life. However, I am still entertaining other options:

1. get my GS300 back and make the deal a wash
2. Have them fix it or a reputable body shop
3. Give back the car and buy a new LS430
4. Retain a lawyer

I sent the salesman, a Mr. Michael Murphy, an e-mail with a discussion of my displeasure and I am also dealing with Lexus USA. The cost to fix is going to be from $500-$1000, and I am not going to pay!!!!

I also told him about my above 4 options. I am no fan of the litigation lawyers, and I don't want to use option #4, but it may have to be my last resort.

Thanks for ur responses, it at least makes me feel that I am not totally crazy, which is what they are sort of implying to me.

BTW the cost was $40K, but it is almost fully loaded and NADA value was about 44-44.5, so I don't think I was totally ripped off. (You never know though lol)

Fred
Old 08-01-04, 04:33 PM
usermel
Lexus Test Driver

Default What up Diesel11!

Hope it turns out better for you than it did with me at Darcars (Silver Spring) Lexus. They acted like i was crazy also Diesel11, but you know what goes around comes around, and maybe with enough complaints about Darcars they will have to do more honest business. I thought i was the only one also Diesel11 and its good to know im not the only one to be treated that way. At the same time its bad that i am not the only one treated that bad at Darcars. Nobody should be treated in that manner. They had no business certifying that car, if it was certified. They probably pointed you to that car and had the salesman tell you that they can give you the best deal on that car. Thats how the did me. I purchased Black Cherry but wanted a Pine Green one. They said the Black Cherry was the better deal and the Pine Green was not a good choice because they couldn't give me a btter deal on it. This was before my friend became a dealer and i learned all i know now about the car scam business, oh exscuse me i mean car business. And as far as price i can say Darcars by far had the best prices on the internet for Lexus. I guess we know why. Anyway you payed a goodprice to me as far as from a stand point on what dealers want to sale to consumers. Its not like your going to get the deals they get at auctions like Manheim in FRedericksburg,Va. If your a dealer you get the best deals on the cars and the consumer pays extra on top of what car was purchased from at dealer auctions. I belive Darcars purchases alot of there used cars from auctions, not Fredericksburg,Va Manheim, but from ones around the country. Im not buying from a dealership anymore i'll buy from my dealer friend from now on and purchase my own warranty.

Last edited by usermel; 08-01-04 at 05:31 PM.
Old 10-09-04, 05:38 PM
afaleti
Driver

Default Darcars are #1 Crooks and Liars

In 1996 i bought a 1994 GS300 from darcars and found out 4 months later that the car had been in a major crash and the left rear quarter panel had been "welded" replaced ......

I am still bitter !!

We need a class action lawsuit against Lexus and darcars
Attached Thumbnails ClubLexus...... Please Help-gs_right_front_small.jpg  
Old 10-10-04, 04:53 AM
Diesel11
Driver

Default lawyers are not the answer

I agree that Dar Cars Lexus in Silver Spring Lexus is a very poor dealership wrt selling cpo Lexus cars. They were dishonest to me at several levels about the car, and only agreed to have my car fixed (rust) when I told them how their dealership was the topic of conversation on Club Lexus. All of a sudden they were much more accomodating in letting me use an independent shop to have it fixed!

I would never recommend them, but I'm not sure that they are any different than any other used car dealer (or new?). This is not the world's most honest business lol.

Class action lawsuits make these greedy liars.... oops lawyers wealthy, but hurt companies and do not help the individuals involved very much. Check out the Blockbuster Video Class-action, where the lawyers received in excess of $25 million, and each of the blockbuster clients involved in the late fees scam got 2 free movies!!!!

Tort reform is needed!

Lexus is still king, just watch out for Dar Cars in Silver Spring, MD.

Fred
Old 10-10-04, 10:01 AM
ychachad
Pole Position

Default Re: lawyers are not the answer

Add sweet talking Greg Vanden at Lexus of Mishawaka in Mishawaka, Indiana to that list. They sold me a car with A/C not working in the winter time (could not detect while purchasing), and when I discovered the problem in the springtime, I had moved 500 miles away, and they refused to acknowledge that the car was flawed when it was sold. Greg told me the car was perfect inside out, and he had driven it himself, and had a team of technicians look at it before he put it on the market. I was going to be a loyal customer, and buy another car from them by driving 500 miles one way, as I thought I had established a good relationship with a trustworthy dealer. But be it known, that it is NOT only independent used car dealers, but reputed and established luxury dealerships that don't give a damn about anything but making money!!!
And actually, there are long established independent family owned and operated small dealers who genuinely strive to sell good cars to make an honest reputation. Greg Vanden and Lexus of Mishawaka

Originally posted by Diesel11

Lexus is still king, just watch out for Dar Cars in Silver Spring, MD.

Fred [/B]

Last edited by ychachad; 10-10-04 at 10:03 AM.
Old 10-10-04, 10:20 PM
LexFather

Default Re: ClubLexus...... Please Help

Originally posted by Diesel11
I just bought a 2001 LS30 at Silver Spring Maryland Lexus (Darcar) on Sunday. Certfied Pre-owned. 41,158 miles on it and in fairly good condition....or so I thought!

It's been very cloudy/rainy, but 2 days ago I noticed rust in a few places on the door wells. I called the dealer and he wanted me to drive the 4 hrs to Silver Spring to get it looked at, which I wasn't keen on. So I called Lexus USA. They told me to get it assessed at my local Lexus dealer 30 min away. They don't have bodyshop, so they sent me to a reputable one in town.

Yesterday the body shop looked at it and there is a fair amount to fix. about $1000+.

I haven't heard back from the local dealer who is dealing thru Lexus USA on the issue yet, but I feel used and abused on the issue. I don't think a certified pre-owned that I paid $40,000+ for should have rust on it!

Should I try to get the car returned to DarCars in Maryland, or should I let Lexus ffix the rust problem. I do like the car and color otherwise.

Very frustrated

Fred
Benefits of Lexus Certified Pre-Owned
Lexus stands behind every Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle because each one is hand selected by a Lexus dealer and their team of experts. Simply put, they are choosing the best of the best.

Our certification program includes a fastidious inspection and reconditioning process by Lexus-trained technicians. These premier vehicles are given a Lexus-backed three-year/100,000-total-vehicle-mile warranty that starts on your date of purchase.

In addition to the remarkable warranty, the Lexus ownership experience protects you with services and privileges like Roadside Assistance, Complimentary Loaner Car and Trip Interruption Service. Click for more information about Lexus Stellar Coverage.
http://www.lexus.com/cpo/benefits/index.html

Warranty
The Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty is more than just an extension of the new-car warranty. It's actually better than some new-vehicle warranties. It's an extensive limited warranty, technically known as an "exclusionary warranty," starting on your date of purchase, offering the same coverage and privileges new-car buyers receive. To see what is covered and what isn't covered you can view the list below or you can visit your Lexus dealer for complete details.
What Is Covered?
Engine
Transmission
Final Drives and Axles (Front-Wheel Drive)
Rear-Wheel Drive
Steering
Brakes (Excluding Rotors and Pads)
Fuel System
Cooling
AC and Heating Systems
Electrical
Computer
Restraint Systems
Accessories and Controls
Wheels

This warranty also provides a complimentary Loaner Car, Roadside Assistance and Trip Interruption service as described in the Stellar Coverage.

It is valid for 3 years from your date of purchase or 100,000 total vehicle miles, whichever comes first.

No deductible. Repairs made under this warranty will be at no cost to you.

This warranty covers any repair or replacement of components that fail under normal use due to a defect in materials or workmanship except as set forth under "What Is Not Covered."
What Is Not Covered?
The following components are specifically excluded from coverage under the Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty:

Standard Upkeep Items: Accessory Drive Belts, Batteries, Filters, Fluids, Heating and Vacuum Hoses, Lines and Tubes, Tires, Spark Plugs, Windshield Wiper Blades (Rubber Component).

Wear and Tear: Some examples of parts that wear out which are not covered are brake pads, rotors, shoes and drums, and manual clutches.

Body and Interior: Bumpers, Carpet, Chrome, Dash Cover and Pad, Door Trim, Handles, Fabric, Glass (including Windshield), Headliner, Hinges, Interior and Exterior Trim and Moldings, Cupholders, Ashtrays, Covers and Vents, Lightbulbs, Nuts, Bolts, Clips, Retainers, and Fasteners, Paint, Rust and Corrosion Damage, Seat Covers, Shiny Metals, Weather Stripping.

Accessories: Any non-Lexus accessories or modified components, including but not limited to wheels, radar detectors and cellular phones.

Others: Any component that has not failed, but which a repair facility recommends or requires to be replaced, repaired or adjusted.
Glossary of Warranty Terms
This glossary is designed to clarify any questions you may have regarding your Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty.

Administrator This is the company that authorizes and pays the repair facility for the repair work on your vehicle. The administrator works hand in hand with the repair facility to make sure your claim is handled properly. (See: Warrantor)

Bumper-to-Bumper Also known as "factory coverage" and refers to the type of coverage the factory provides on a brand-new vehicle. This is the best and most comprehensive coverage available and is technically known as an "exclusionary warranty." In this type of coverage, EVERYTHING IS COVERED EXCEPT THE ITEMS EXCLUDED. A list of excluded items is provided and should be read carefully. This is the distinction between "named component coverage" and "exclusionary coverage." You should not assume that just because it is called "bumper-to-bumper" that it is true "exclusionary coverage." The true "bumper-to-bumper," "exclusionary coverage" has the following terminology: "Repairs on all assemblies (components) and parts are covered with the exception of those items listed in the exclusion section of this contract." (See What is Covered? and What Is Not Covered?)

Cancellation This applies to the typical cancellation clauses of an extended warranty. The owner receives a full 100% money-back guarantee if the policy is cancelled within the first 30 days of enrolling and if there have been no claims filed. After 30 days, the refund is usually prorated based on time and mileage since the policy has gone into effect.

Consumable Items The parts not covered under any warranty such as: tires, batteries, clutch plates and wiper blades. (See: What Is Not Covered?)

Deductible Regardless of the total cost of the repairs, the maximum amount you must pay the repair facility for work when your vehicle is being repaired.

Eligibility After a stringent inspection, the classification of a vehicle and the type of coverage that can be applied to the vehicle. A vehicle is typically less than 8 model years old and has less than 100,000 odometer miles to be eligible for Certification. The Lexus Certified Pre-Owned eligibility standards are much more stringent. At a maximum, vehicles must be less than 5 model years and 60,000 miles.

Exclusionary Warranty The most comprehensive extended warranty available. Some manufacturers refer to it as a "bumper-to-bumper" policy, but not all such warranties are created equal. This particular policy lists the components of your vehicle that are not covered under the warranty. If a part or component is not listed, then it is covered under an exclusionary policy. (See: What is Covered?)

Extended Warranty This is an extension of the vehicle's original warranty. This policy will pay for your vehicle's covered repairs after the manufacturer's warranty has expired. It helps protect the automobile owner or lessee against mechanical failures and breakdowns. An extended warranty can also be termed an extended service agreement. When the Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty expires, a Lexus Extended Warranty is available. Contact your Lexus dealer for complete details.

Inclusionary Policy This policy lists the components and parts that are covered by the warranty. If the component or part is not listed, then it is not covered. (See: Powertrain.)

In-Service Date The date the vehicle was purchased by the original owner.

Lemon Law The general definition of a Lemon Law vehicle is: A vehicle with (a) major, repeated problem(s) that has been repurchased by, or had its purchase price renegotiated with, the manufacturer. State laws then earmark these as Lemon Law, Buyback or Salvage vehicles. These vehicles are ineligible for Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty coverage.

Loaner Car A complimentary Loaner Car is available for all warrantable repairs.

Manufacturer's Recommended Maintenance Guidelines This is the routine maintenance recommended by the manufacturer to keep your vehicle in satisfactory working order. Typical guidelines include: changing the engine oil, checking proper fluid levels, tire rotations and wheel alignments. (See the CARE section of the Lexus Warranty/Roadside Assistance Manual for complete details.)

Manufacturer's Warranty (Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty) This not an extended warranty, it's a new warranty to provide coverage of a Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle beginning on the date of purchase. The Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty covers the vehicle for 3 years or 100,000 total vehicle miles, whichever occurs first. Check the Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Warranty Supplement for detailed warranty information or visit your Lexus dealer.

New Vehicle When discussing the Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty, the term "new vehicle" means an automobile that is still covered by the original manufacturer's warranty.

Plan Expiration This is the date or odometer mileage when the warranty will no longer be in effect. For example, the 3-year/100,000-total-vehicle-mile Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty will expire 3 years from the date of purchase or when the odometer reads 100,000 miles.

Plan Term The amount of time in years or the total mileage the warranty policy will protect your vehicle.

Powertrain Warranty This inclusionary warranty includes engine, transmission, transfer case and drive axles.

Rental Benefit The amount you will be reimbursed for actual expenses incurred for substitute transportation while your vehicle is being repaired. The Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty includes a rental benefit as part of the Trip Interruption service.

Repair Facility An authorized Lexus repair facility located in the United States or Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, your local Lexus dealership or authorized local mechanical facilities.

Roadside Assistance This program provides you with a toll-free number to call 24 hours a day 365 days a year. This is for assistance if your vehicle breaks down or when there is a vehicle emergency (towing, battery assistance, flat-tire assistance, emergency lockout, or fuel, oil, fluid and water delivery).

Salvage Title A title issued on a vehicle where an insurance company has declared the vehicle a total loss. These vehicles were typically involved in a flood or severe accident. These vehicles are not eligible for Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Programs. (See: Lemon Law)

Transferability Certain vehicles can have the warranty transferred to the new owner of the vehicle if the vehicle is sold privately for a modest fee. The Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty is not transferable to any subsequent owner.

Trip Interruption In the event your vehicle is inoperable, causes a delay en route and you are more than 100 miles from your home, this coverage provides reimbursement for restaurant meals, rental car and lodging.

Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) Your VIN is located in several areas and is a unique 17-digit identifier of your vehicle. The VIN is most commonly found:
On the driver's-side dashboard of your car
On your insurance card
On the title to your vehicle
On the vehicle's registration card
On a sticker inside the driver's-side door

Warrantor Your Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty is provided by an affiliate of Lexus, Toyota Financial Services, Inc., a California corporation. (See also: Administrator)

Warranty A policy for the automobile owner or lessee that protects against covered mechanical failures and breakdowns.

Warranty Period The warranty period begins on the date you purchase your Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle. The Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty applies until 3 years lapse from the purchase date or 100,000 total vehicle miles, or the date on which you transfer your Lexus to a subsequent owner, whichever occurs first. This warranty is not transferable to any subsequent owner.

Wear and Tear "Wear and Tear" is the gradual wearing down of a part that has not yet caused an actual breakdown of your vehicle. Some examples of parts that wear out which are not covered are brake pads, rotors, shoes and drums, and manual clutches.
http://www.lexus.com/cpo/benefits/warranty.html

Stellar Coverage
The exceptional privileges of Lexus ownership are not limited to new-vehicle buyers. Lexus is devoted to the Lexus Certified Pre-Owned buyer's comfort, safety and security by offering coverage that truly goes above and beyond.

- Roadside Assistance
Complimentary 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Developed specifically to meet your expectations anytime, anywhere in the continental U.S.A., with a national network of roadside-service providers. Just call, and Lexus will take care of the details.

- Trip Interruption
This travel protection helps take care of you if your vehicle breaks down while you're away from home. You will be provided with meals and lodging for a maximum of 3 nights (up to $200 per night) while repairs are performed on your car, in addition to a rental car for up to 5 days (up to $50 per day).

- Loaner Car
Complimentary, of course, for any warrantable repair.

These, and all other, services are available nationwide through the Lexus dealer network.
http://www.lexus.com/cpo/benefits/stellar_coverage.html
Old 10-10-04, 10:23 PM
LexFather

http://www.lexus.com/assets/cpo/Insp...Form_final.pdf

Certified inspection form.

http://www.lexus.com/home/search.html

Corrosion Warrenty

Any mechanic can tell you that rust is one of metal's greatest natural enemies. Which is why Lexus has a warranty that covers repair or replacement of any original body panel that develops perforation from corrosion (rust-through), subject to the exceptions listed in the Basic Warranty page.
And as for the coverage, the Corrosion Perforation Warranty lasts 72 months, regardless of mileage.
See your Lexus dealer for complete details on the Lexus Corrosion Perforation Warranty.

Quick Reply: ClubLexus...... Please Help