LS - 1st and 2nd Gen (1990-2000) Discussion topics related to the 1990 - 2000 Lexus LS400

My two babies LS and RX at home

Old 07-08-03, 08:00 PM
Horta
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My two babies LS and RX at home

Well I just happed to park my two babies outside of the garage for a quick pic. When my wife and I get home cars always go straight into the garage. So this is a first for me. Usually only one is out at a time and that for a quick bath.

Jerry
Attached Thumbnails My two babies LS and RX at home-1.jpg  
Old 07-08-03, 08:00 PM
Horta
Lead Lap

Attached Thumbnails My two babies LS and RX at home-2.jpg  
Old 07-08-03, 08:20 PM
EXE.UCF10
VIP|EXEstyle セルシオ

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Nice cars and a beautiful home...looks like you got it made.
Old 07-09-03, 06:34 PM
MQM
Driver

Great Cars, BTW nice house..
Old 07-09-03, 07:49 PM
jasonmo
Driver School Candidate

man, nice house and car. you got it made, whatever you do let me know so I can one day have a house and cars like that.
Old 07-10-03, 07:01 AM
Horta
Lead Lap

Hey Guys

Thank you for the complements. I am one very Happy and appreciative guy. I love my home and my two beautiful cars, but best of all I have a great wife and a wonderful baby. I do have the whole package and I thank god every day. I guess that why I take so many pictures. Some people don't appreciate what they have, but I do so I constantly stop take a look around and thoroughly enjoy life.

To get where I have its very easy. School, Self Confidence, Goals, Determination. Then once you have your dream job making the money to accomplish your goals don't screw up. Work the hardest you every have to keep that job. Always strive to have more in life but not to the point where you work so hard you don't have time to enjoy what you have accomplished so far. As they say take time to smell the roses.

Have a great day
Jerry

PS I must say being part of this Club add that much more enjoyment to the Lexus Experience, you all are great!
Attached Thumbnails My two babies LS and RX at home-100_2117c.jpg  
Old 07-10-03, 09:53 AM
GA400
Lead Lap

Originally posted by Horta
Hey Guys

Thank you for the complements. I am one very Happy and appreciative guy. I love my home and my two beautiful cars, but best of all I have a great wife and a wonderful baby. I do have the whole package and I thank god every day. I guess that why I take so many pictures. Some people don't appreciate what they have, but I do so I constantly stop take a look around and thoroughly enjoy life.

To get where I have its very easy. School, Self Confidence, Goals, Determination. Then once you have your dream job making the money to accomplish your goals don't screw up. Work the hardest you every have to keep that job. Always strive to have more in life but not to the point where you work so hard you don't have time to enjoy what you have accomplished so far. As they say take time to smell the roses.

Have a great day
Jerry

PS I must say being part of this Club add that much more enjoyment to the Lexus Experience, you all are great!
Jerry,

Great advice and great attitude!
Old 07-10-03, 09:54 AM
GA400
Lead Lap

Hey Guys

Have a great day
Jerry

Jerry,

Great advice and great attitude! I am a lucky man too.

Rich
Old 07-10-03, 09:56 AM
Pagong
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by GA400
Jerry,

Great advice and great attitude!

Ditto!
Old 07-11-03, 02:23 PM
2Lexus430s
Lexus Test Driver

Default Re: My two babies LS and RX at home

Well I just happed to park my two babies outside of the garage for a quick pic. When my wife and I get home cars always go straight into the garage. So this is a first for me. Usually only one is out at a time and that for a quick bath.

Jerry
Do you live in West Palm Beach?
Old 07-11-03, 05:50 PM
Davtown
Lexus Champion

if you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living?

Last edited by Davtown; 07-12-03 at 07:38 PM.
Old 07-11-03, 10:01 PM
Horta
Lead Lap

Hey All

We live in Coconut Creek.
I work for Motorola in Plantation in the Development Enginerring Department.
My Wife is an Corperate Accountant for Nations Rent in Las Olas.
My Baby is is the New Squirk in Toddler room 1 at the Day Care, she just got promoted from the Infant Room.

SCLexus3.0
Why do you ask if West Palm? Some of my family lives in West Palm.

Bluepiz
I dont mind, what do you do?
Old 07-11-03, 10:53 PM
GSTRANCE
GS -Trance

Horta,

Nice house and cars! Cute baby too, kinda looks like she is holding on to a steering wheel with her left hand and shifting gears with her right.Better watch out she could be a natural

Last edited by GSTRANCE; 07-11-03 at 10:54 PM.
Old 07-12-03, 02:21 AM
Davtown
Lexus Champion

Bluepiz
I dont mind, what do you do?
I work at Quiznos (the toasted sub place). I am also only 16, so I don't have an actual career, but I can't get enough of my guitar and I wouldn't mind making that part of my career.

If you're wondering why I'm only 16 on a lexus forum, I have really nice parents who didn't mind getting me a '99 ES300 for my first car. (they're both insurance brokers)
Old 07-12-03, 03:36 PM
bluestar
Lexus Fanatic

Default Lucky guy, Jerry

Jerry:

Nice house, sweet cars, and most especially, a wonderful family and great attitude about life. You are an assett to this forum. Keep up your good work. I am jealous.....

Hey, here are my babies..... parked on our driveway in So Cal.... Life is good isn't it ???

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My two babies LS and RX at home