I guess I've never noticed before, but if you put the wipers on intermittent fast speed, they go faster if your moving and slow way down if your going slow. Seems like 20mph is the dividing line. 95 LS400
This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
uh oh... are you guys taking yours out in the rain?
1. 2004 Mercury Metallic LS 430 - 52K and counting...slowly
2. 2002 Millennium Silver LS 430 - 132K
3. 2004 Toyota Tundra...111K
4. 2001 Toyota 4Runner... the previous daily driver... SOLD
5. 2000 Mazda Miata 5 spd... the new daily driver.
6. 1998 LS400 Pearl White and back in the saddle at 203k
never knew that! i did notice that when you squirt the windshield washer fluid, the wipers wipe twice, then pause then wipe a third time to get the excess drip! brilliant wiper system on such an old car!
I noticed with mine, if I have the intermediate delay in slow, and the wipers on low, when I come to a stop the wipers will go into intermediate, then when I let off the brake it goes back to Low speed.