LS - 1st and 2nd Gen (1990-2000) Discussion topics related to the 1990 - 2000 Lexus LS400

Supra & Lexus Meet Tomorrow Sf

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-02, 10:10 PM
rhayward
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Supra & Lexus Meet Tomorrow Sf

We have been invited on the club forum .
So all you nor cal peeps. come out.
THe sc forum is trying to gather people. I didn't post earlier cus I am new and i didn't wanna disrespect your (our ) site . subjects and all. Well you guys got the info.

BAY AREA BBQ SAT Jun29th! BYOBBQ
alright it's set guys, this saterday at noon at baker beach in San Francisco,

Plates and drinks will be provided, just bring your own MEAT and alchol if you choose to drink!

here are the directions for baker beach ( i will post signs pointing you guys into the right direction)

San jose: Take 280 N all the way to 19th ave in san francisco
go down 19th all the way till you reach the park (stay on your left hand side ) you will hit a stop light on the left hand side. Make a left and 19th ave becomes 25th ave . Go down 25th ave for 5~6 blocks till you can only make a left or right. Make a right and go down a 1/4 of a mile till you see signs for "<----baker beach"

make a left and go down towards the beach. There will be signs there so just look for us

http://www.bayinsider.com/recreatio...bakerbeach.html

i will post up thorough directions including a map later in the week

oh yea, show and shine guys, we will be taking a group photo with the ocean in the background, btw did somebody say in the other post that they would make a video?

-curtis

ps

please rsvp!

the map is attatched on the bottom of the page

coming from the east bay, get on to geary st. Go all the way down towards the beach away from down town. Make a right on 25th ave then make a right once the road ends and you are forced to make a right or left. Make a left once you get this fork. and a left when you see the sign "baker beach"
Old 06-29-02, 06:33 PM
rhayward
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i went

the supra guys were really cool. dam those cars are fast. good weather and not one other Lexus in sight other than mine.

what the deal guys and gals