Originally Posted by Thermactor
If you're on a budget, get the $23 Deeza Turkish prison-made tie rod ends. If you can spare $45, go to Lexus of Pembroke Pines' online presence and get the genuine thing. Either way, I'm seriously regretting this purchase. Buyer beware.
I am the Product Development Director of Deeza Chassis Parts.
I read your post where you mention "Deeza" brand as "-Midnight Express- Deeza Turkish prison-made tie rod end". I am totally not sure how you came up with this rather unfortunate offending and racist opinion, but I would very much like to help you out on any problems you encountered using/installing our products.
One of our core values and the strength of our organization is our employees. We are proud to serve the global automotive aftermarket and the reason we have been successful throughout the years is the creativity, hard-work, dedication and determination of our employees. Therefore, I personally want an apology from you because of your comments on behalf of more than 200 employees working globally (including over 30 employees in the U.S.) for Deeza Chassis Parts.
You can watch a short video clip to see how our products are made How a Stabilizer Link is Made
and click the following link to see some pictures of our production plant: Deeza Production Plant
Also FYI, the outer tie rod we make for your car, 1996 Lexus LS400, Deeza Part# LE-T616 is manufactured with our patented technology and is a greaseable unit with cotter pin and Grade 10 castle nut.
I would also like to give you some more insight about Deeza Chassis Parts. Deeza is a premium quality manufacturer of steering and suspension / chassis parts and have been a supplier to many major brands and trademarks for more than 20 years and also sells high quality chassis parts with its own brand "Deeza" in N. America.
Of course, all manufacturers and everyone whose goal is to sell parts, claim that their products have the highest quality. I will not repeat those comments, but will put some facts for your understanding:
- All Deeza products are manufactured in ISO9001 or TS16949 quality certified high technology facilities in Turkey, Italy, Belgium and U.K. We do not put products Made in China, Taiwan or any other Far-Eastern country in our boxes.
- In 2009 Deeza quality return rate was, 0.00046%. The same statistics was 0.00042% in 2008. Moreover, none of those returns were due to a major defect or problem. Our current fill rate is over 95% and on time delivery rate is over 99%.
- Deeza has 2 years/40,000 miles limited warranty on all parts. If something happens to the part you purchased/installed during this time period, it is replaced for no additional cost or your money is refunded, without any questions asked. http://www.deezachassis.com/warranty.asp
- Deeza has its own patented technology joint design for the ball joints, tie rod ends and stabilizer links that increases the lifetime of the products. http://www.deezachassis.com/patented.asp
With our extensive research and with the feedback of the installers and our business partners, we develop ways to enhance the parts themselves for ease of installation, make them stronger for increased performance and overall toughness. You can see detailed explanation and section-cut of different products through clicking the product category names on the top of our web site.
- Deeza products are fairly cheaper than other premium brands because Deeza is the direct manufacturer and manufactures over 95% of its products in its own production plants.
- Deeza is not a re-packager who tries to find the cheapest products through its supplier base. Likewise, Deeza does not source products by country of origin to find the cheapest option.
- As we are the direct manufacturer, we control every single manufacturing process and hence we can provide the premium quality products for fairly better price compared to large corporations.
- As our corporate policy and strategy, we want to make sure that every single customer is satisfied and we are proud to have created such a brand that’s well recognized and highly appreciated by its customer base and professional technicians who have installed Deeza products more than 10million vehicles worldwide for the last 20 years.
My comment has been so long, and I apologize for taking the subject off-the-point in this forum. If you or anyone else would have any kind of questions or concerns, please feel free to email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
or to our corporate hq at email@example.com
Product Development Director
Deeza Chassis Parts