LS - 1st and 2nd Gen (1990-2000) Discussion topics related to the 1990 - 2000 Lexus LS400

JDM parts for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-01, 12:44 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ok boys and girls, give me a list of what JDM parts you guys want fo your LS's...rims, bodykits, etc., etc.,..

We might have a reliable source for JDM parts REAL SOON...

But I need to compose a list of what items people are interested in.
Old 07-14-01, 02:38 AM
zushwa
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wald Executive Version 2 body kit for first generation LS. Less than $2G's.

Exclusive Euro kit.

AutoCotoure Indicator, but I doubt I can afford them. Can't hurt to ask!!

Alstadt IV's, Kranze Cerebus (style kind of "bitten" too much), Auto Cotoure Supreme (no MB logo), and the Intensive Hunk (Vincci?)

All in chrome please. I don't want them all (obviously) but if the prices are better than Dave's then I can narrow it down a bit easier.

A subscription to VIPSTYLE magazine!!

Last edited by zushwa; 07-14-01 at 02:52 AM.
Old 07-14-01, 07:59 AM
medialexus
Driver School Candidate

Question Parts

I'm not sure if this qualifies: however, I saw an web page that stated there is a possibity of adding turning lights to the left and right side rear mirrors, similar to what you can found on Mercedes automobiles right now. Apparently, the part is made in Japan but could be imported?
Old 07-15-01, 02:37 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Zushwa - The Intensive Hunk is the DazzMatiz...the AutoCouture rims will come with AutoCouture center caps...the Mercedes caps are "optional"...

MediaLexus - Sorry, but I will not be importing parts like that. If you really want that (I wouldn't do it), look up AltBrave's post in the GS section...he took the parts from a Mercedes E-Class mirror and fit it onto his stock GS mirrors...

Old 07-15-01, 04:50 AM
zushwa
Lead Lap

The Intensive Hunk and DAZZ are the EXACT SAME??? no differences..Would I save anything getting them through "you" rather than Dave??? Even the different center caps would be cool for those "in the know" Honestly, they aren't the highest on my list (Indicator, Indicator!!) but they are a nice simple one piece wheel that are 20's (bonus) and are a decent price from a decent manufacturer.

Did I mention the Wald kit???

Last edited by zushwa; 07-15-01 at 04:52 AM.
Old 07-15-01, 06:19 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Hmmm, I don't know if we're talking about the same rim...the Intensive Hunk/Dazz Matiz is the rim below...it's a 3-piece that only goes up to 19"...

Now if you're talking about the Dazz Vincci, that's a completely different wheel...I don't know what that's known as in Japan...never seen it other than on Dazz's website...sorry...

As for Wald, hehehe, yes, you did mention it...

Attached Thumbnails JDM parts for sale!-matiz.jpg  

Last edited by Manaray; 07-15-01 at 06:21 AM.
Old 07-15-01, 05:11 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Manaray i will not really interested in the STB right now,but i want these 2/3 tailights.

http://www.junction-produce.co.jp/ht.../CELS_item.htm

They are the tailights with the red on the top and bottom and the white in the middle.

I believe in Japan my LS400 would be the Celsior UCF 10/11 model.

Do you think you can get those.They look clean and nice,not like the all clear ricer ones.

Last edited by LOTC; 07-15-01 at 05:14 PM.
Old 07-16-01, 04:30 AM
zushwa
Lead Lap

So the Vincci isn't made by Intensive Hunk?? I am under the impression that DAZZ just imports them and throws their cap on them. O-well. They aren't really the wheels I want anyways so why even consider them.
Old 07-16-01, 04:14 PM
SQ-LS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How much?
I mean no, do not import this over here!

Eyelids?
Old 07-16-01, 04:45 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Hey i would not mind some brows for the headlights as well with the 2/3 red taillights.
Old 07-17-01, 12:13 AM
zushwa
Lead Lap

Dammit, that kit is going to be played out before anyone even has a chance to buy it (ME!!).

Do we know if it can be imported or does Wald USA have it on lock-down???

Last edited by zushwa; 07-17-01 at 12:18 AM.
Old 07-17-01, 10:07 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Zushwa - Intensive is the name of the company...the Matiz (as we know it) is the "Hunk"...Dazz imports different wheels from different manufactures and slaps their center cap on it (not that bad IMO...at least they're not peddling knock-off garbage...just "licensed" items )

As for your Kit...hehehhe, looks like you're gonna have to speed up your program! I'd HATE to have to import a kit for Lou Le first

And it can be imported by anyone...there's nothing that is stopping an importer from going to Japan, going into a "performance shop", buying the kit, and then bringing it over here...but an importer probably could NOT buy direct from the manufacturer...

Eric: Tell me who's brows you'd want...and I'll see about the 2/3 taillight (this is something I'm interested in too for my "beater")
Old 07-17-01, 11:46 AM
zushwa
Lead Lap

Whew, thank you Manaray for clearing up the whole DAZZ/ Intensive thing..now I can sleep at night.

Lou won't get the kit...he has books and stuff to buy...plus he know's his 18 inch Volk's just wouldn't look right.

Maybe we can split the price. I GET THE FRONT AND LEFT SIDE!!!

Seriously, Manaray, Lou, there has to be a breakdown for 2 kits and a cheaper importer. I know some of those GS boys are DYING for some Wald ****. Any possibilities??? If anyone needs a little time to get some loot together we can just plan on a date convenient to everyone. It's not like I'm going to need it soon!!

Old 07-17-01, 02:58 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Manaray i am going to look at few first i do not want the brow to thick,they will look ricey.

At first i was not going to fix up my LS to this extent,but now i only drive about 80 miles per week and i have driven it only about 3000 miles and i have had this car for just about a year now. I figure it is going to be with me for a while so i am going to look for ideas to customize the LS4.

I knew i should of kept my civic though that way i could drive the LS for my pleasure only.

Last edited by LOTC; 07-17-01 at 03:01 PM.