LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

Custom Lloyd Luxe floor mats with Lexus logo

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-16, 05:26 AM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Here's another source for mats:

http://www.qualitycarmats.com/

If you want the Lexus logo, use an embroidered patch that they sell on eBay. Unfortunately I've only seen black backing with white embroidery.
Old 07-14-16, 06:05 AM
SW17LS
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,500 Likes on 1,803 Posts

Originally Posted by comotiger
Weird thing happened - I placed the logo order on July 6. Alibaba cancelled the order yesterday saying the seller had not shipped within a week and is processing the refund. This sounds a lot like what happened to you. I will probably wait a while before placing the order again. Gotta HAVE the logos
Might get them free!

In my case though they had shipped, they just didn't arrive before the purchase protection ran out.

Originally Posted by MrMark
Here's another source for mats:

http://www.qualitycarmats.com/

If you want the Lexus logo, use an embroidered patch that they sell on eBay. Unfortunately I've only seen black backing with white embroidery.
These mats don't use the OEM fastener system, theres a disclaimer on 13+ Lexus mats.

If one if going to abandon the fastener system I would just get the 07-12 plush OEM mats.
Old 07-23-16, 10:52 AM
comotiger
Pole Position

Received 292 Likes on 251 Posts

Ok, success at last!

First, I emailed and called Lloyd mats. They said mix-and-match is doable through a willing retailer. Both Autoanything and CarID were not able to, maybe because they are big companies.

The Lloyd office person asked me to contact Mike Rutt at http://mikescustomcar.com/

Mike was very helpful, understood exactly what I wanted to do (mix-and-match 2015 460 AWD front mats with 2014 460L RWD rear mats), and agreed to special order the mats. Same price as the other retailers for a 4 mat set.

Now, I hope this works exactly as intended . I am pretty sure the front mat shape and anchors on the 2015 and 2014 match, as do the rear mats on the 2014 460L AWD and RWD cars. Otherwise, I am in deep sxxt because Mike (and the other retailers) will not consider returns on these mats that are manufactured to order Wish me luck...
Update: The mix-and-match worked. The mats fit perfectly .
If anyone else planning to order Lloyd mats, I would recommend Mike Rutt. You are talking to the business owner and you can customize your order. The bigger retailers (CarID, Autoanything) don't let you do that. Same price.
Old 07-23-16, 10:58 AM
comotiger
Pole Position

Weird thing happened - I placed the logo order on July 6. Alibaba cancelled the order yesterday saying the seller had not shipped within a week and is processing the refund. This sounds a lot like what happened to you. I will probably wait a while before placing the order again. Gotta HAVE the logos
Update: The first seller on Alibaba didn't ship on time and the order was canceled.
I found a second seller for the same item. It was cheaper, and the item just shipped!! It took a couple of days to ship because the seller said they had to fabricate the piece.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/COOL-...08.0.55.ZstsNu

Old 07-23-16, 11:07 AM
SW17LS
Lexus Fanatic

Good! How's the black color?
Old 07-23-16, 11:40 AM
Dr. Jekyll
Lexus Champion

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts

Pics or it didn't happen!!!
Old 07-23-16, 12:27 PM
comotiger
Pole Position

Originally Posted by SW15LS
Good! How's the black color?
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll
Pics or it didn't happen!!!
Checked fit only really quick at night. While the anchor holes line up perfectly, and the fit is very good, the driver's side mat is cut more deeply near the transmission tunnel than the OEM mat.

I will post pics after installing the metal logos, which won't be here for a couple of weeks. Probably mid-August!
Old 07-23-16, 12:53 PM
SW17LS
Lexus Fanatic

Yeah mine Is cut the same way on the transmission tunnel.
Old 07-24-16, 08:17 PM
comotiger
Pole Position

Yeah mine Is cut the same way on the transmission tunnel.
The OEM mat covers the slight bulge on the floor next to the tunnel whereas the Luxe AWD mat curves around it.

Makes me wonder whether the Luxe RWD driver mat would have been closer in size to the OEM mat and an even better fit.
Old 07-24-16, 10:31 PM
SW17LS
Lexus Fanatic

MIght have been!

in real world use I don't have an issue with the mat not covering as much of that hump though.
Old 09-05-16, 02:27 PM
comotiger
Pole Position

Default Lloyd Luxe Mats are looking good...

I finally installed these mats in the car after I finished the dead pedal mod. As you can see the Lloyd driver mat for the AWD is more curved on the transmission tunnel side than the OEM mat. I have a feeling the Lloyd RWD mat would have fit just fine, and I need not have bothered with all the ordering gymnastics I detailed earlier in this thread. Then again, who wants to take chances with these pricey non-returnable mats. The Lexus logos attach nicely as Steve described. I got logos for the rear mats also. I debated the location of the logos, and went with a spot that is least likely to catch on shoes etc. I am happy with the look. Thanks, Steve

Old 09-05-16, 05:47 PM
SW17LS
Lexus Fanatic

Nice! Yeah I toyed with putting the emblem in the center too. I like that! I like that you did the rear too!

Let's see more of that dead pedal too!
Old 09-05-16, 05:51 PM
comotiger
Pole Position

Nice! Yeah I toyed with putting the emblem in the center too. I like that! I like that you did the rear too!

Let's see more of that dead pedal too!
Thanks, Steve. I started a new thread for the dead pedal mod. It turned out great. Check it out!
Old 09-05-16, 06:20 PM
SW17LS
Lexus Fanatic

I saw and commented!
Old 03-19-17, 11:32 PM
FatherTo1
Racer

Received 114 Likes on 94 Posts

I finally installed these mats in the car after I finished the dead pedal mod. As you can see the Lloyd driver mat for the AWD is more curved on the transmission tunnel side than the OEM mat. I have a feeling the Lloyd RWD mat would have fit just fine, and I need not have bothered with all the ordering gymnastics I detailed earlier in this thread. Then again, who wants to take chances with these pricey non-returnable mats. The Lexus logos attach nicely as Steve described. I got logos for the rear mats also. I debated the location of the logos, and went with a spot that is least likely to catch on shoes etc. I am happy with the look. Thanks, Steve

Hi comotiger, do the rear mats cover up the floor vents? It appears so from the angle in the photo. Also, how have the mats held up over time?

I was hoping to get the OEM Premium thick carpet mats but it seems Toyota/Lexus doesn't sell those anymore due to the whole unintended acceleration debacle. Let's say we are able to score a set of the original 2007-2012 thick Lexus Premium floor mats, is there a real issue with the anchor mismatch on 2013+? Would the mat still lat flush without anchors? Would it really slide around at all? Just curious.

Quick Reply: Custom Lloyd Luxe floor mats with Lexus logo