LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

Exhaust Experiment...

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-16, 01:34 AM
Dr. Jekyll
Lexus Champion

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by roadfrog
Bwahaha....really? If it works well, why wouldn't they? Ideas get stolen all the time.

I guess he wants to achieve a perfect product and packaging etc, before he markets it. Why is that so hard to wrap one's head around??
Sounds like you're the one who's having a hard time understanding then. He's already offered them up for sale so that ship has sailed. Looks like he could care less about packaging and addressing the requests for a product shot of what we'd actually be buying.

Funny how all the guys who got the freebies are the biggest defenders.
Old 07-20-16, 02:30 AM
aaauae
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll
Sounds like you're the one who's having a hard time understanding then. He's already offered them up for sale so that ship has sailed. Looks like he could care less about packaging and addressing the requests for a product shot of what we'd actually be buying.

Funny how all the guys who got the freebies are the biggest defenders.
Who cares about packaging . Put it in bubble wrap and send ut . In the end gonna be on the exhaust ....
Old 07-20-16, 02:34 AM
aaauae
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bwahaha....really? If it works well, why wouldn't they? Ideas get stolen all the time.

I guess he wants to achieve a perfect product and packaging etc, before he markets it. Why is that so hard to wrap one's head around??
If the world would be so worried about getting ideas stollen . No one would make anything and sell it . If he is selling it sooner or later the pics or videos will show up on the internet . Or is he selling it with a contract that no one can upload any pics or videos online ????
Old 07-20-16, 03:01 AM
litesoarer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

He has thread up in marketplace.
Old 07-20-16, 05:23 AM
roadfrog
Lexus Fanatic

Received 505 Likes on 383 Posts

So if you're having such a hard time with the way he's marketing it, or whatever...why not just walk away? Get a life and move on. Why waste your time with this? This has been almost a smear campaign from the usual suspects, right from the get-go.

Yeah...those that got the "freebies' are the biggest defenders, because we like how these mods work and sound. AAAAND.....I'd still be defending him if I'd paid for them......for the SAME reason (as long as the price was reasonable).
Old 07-20-16, 05:38 AM
litesoarer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

So if you're having such a hard time with the way he's marketing it, or whatever...why not just walk away? Get a life and move on. Why waste your time with this? This has been almost a smear campaign from the usual suspects, right from the get-go.

Yeah...those that got the "freebies' are the biggest defenders, because we like how these mods work and sound. AAAAND.....I'd still be defending him if I'd paid for them......for the SAME reason (as long as the price was reasonable).
That's nice.

I'm sure it's a great product, and the biggest justice you can do it is to post some pictures or for someone that has received them, paid or "freebie" to do so along with a comprehensive review.
Old 07-20-16, 05:41 AM
7milesout
Advanced

Received 78 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by aaauae
Till this date we dont even know where it will get installed or how it will be installed
If anyone would like to know where these install, and how they work, I don't know, let's see ... refer to, hmmmmmm ... POST #1.

Yeah, I'm really hiding info ... hiding it right in the very first post!
Old 07-20-16, 05:55 AM
roadfrog
Lexus Fanatic

Received 505 Likes on 383 Posts

Originally Posted by litesoarer
That's nice.

I'm sure it's a great product, and the biggest justice you can do it is to post some pictures or for someone that has received them, paid or "freebie" to do so along with a comprehensive review.
Since your sig has no indication of any mods or services you've done, I can't comment on whether you've paid the same courtesy (or in your words "justice"). I for one have....from spark plug replacements, to PS module, LED lights, LED side-view mirrors, etc. If I get around to it, maybe I will do one on these as well.
Old 07-20-16, 05:58 AM
Nospinzone

Received 407 Likes on 315 Posts

I think this thread has accomplished the OP's goal of getting feedback on the idea. Now that it's an actual product, discussion of it should be taken to the thread on the Vendor Marketplace forum.