LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

Lexus Online Survey

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-16, 06:40 AM
Rhambler
Lexus Test Driver

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Lexus Online Survey

Anyone receive a survey from Autopacific Vehiclevoice? It was buried in my GMAIL junk pile, but I noticed it and took it.

It was fairly long and asked a lot of questions about potential upcoming features that I thought was interesting. I can't recall all of the questions, but it asked how desirable new features like puddle lights, ambient lighting capabilities, car perfume (lol), among many, many other questions. It also asked what I liked, what I disliked, what features I would add, etc. It asked about future price points (I said $90k), LED lights, what traits I liked best (i.e., performance, reliability, etc.), it went on and on about all of the little details and preferences about the future LS.

I specifically wrote in about adding more information that can be displayed in the instrument cluster MID without having to change screens. Like displaying radio station, outside temperature, miles remaining, fuel economy, navigation, etc. ALL AT ONCE. The Audi did this and did it well, just wish my Lexus did without having to hit the MODE button and even then, it can't display everything.

In any case, it was time-consuming, but I filled it all out.

Anyone else get it and filled it out? For me, the email was automatically filtered to my junk email box so you may want to check there if you haven't received it.

You recently received an email inviting you to share your opinions about your new LEXUS LS 460 in a very influential online survey.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH if you have already completed the survey!

If you have started the survey but have not completed it, please return to the VehicleVoice survey site to finish it.

If you have not started the survey online, it is very important that you do. Please go to the VehicleVoice survey site as soon as possible:

- You will be asked for a token - your TOKEN is your email address: {redacted}@gmail.com
- Click here to go to the VehicleVoice survey site.

Your responses carry enormous weight when LEXUS plans the next version of the LS 460. Ratings from owners like you could also help the LEXUS LS 460 win AutoPacific's prestigious 2016 Vehicle Satisfaction Award.

Thank you for your help,

George C. Peterson
President
AutoPacific, Inc.

-------------------------
Old 03-07-16, 05:11 PM
Rhambler
Lexus Test Driver

Just got a JD Power survey in the mail today. I'm going to respond! Never had the opportunity to take these before.

So if you see the results for 2016 LS', my voice is included lol! All A's, well, we'll see. I'll try and remember what questions are asked and report back, provided I'm not bound to some NDA.
Old 03-11-16, 07:15 AM
Rhambler
Lexus Test Driver

Just took the JD power survey. Rated it "Exceptional" overall! I did mention that the gas and brake pedal are farther to the left than my previous car (this was an actual question so I honestly answered) probably due to the huge engine and transmission and large center stalk.

I also gave the spindle grill my honest opinion (lol). I commented that while it wasn't a factor in my decision to purchase, that it is polarizing and I would honestly prefer a different grill. I also commented that the overhang on the grill itself makes it look kind of funny to me and would look immeasurably better if it was just more flush between the grill and front bumper. Yes, I think they did this grill just for the sake of being different and edgy when in fact it's like doing something just for the sake of change when in fact it might not be needed. I do like the look of the car very much, but that is one aspect that I'm sure is very controversial. Again, obviously it did not impact my decision to buy it, but it didn't help.

I responded about reliability and build quality as being important factors in my decision. It also asked what other vehicles I considered (Audi A7) and why I didn't purchase it (reliability, lol).

In any case, it took me thirty minutes and if you get the opportunity to take it, I highly recommend it if nothing else to get your voice heard.

My overall comment, which I opted to have shared was, "Driving this car is akin to driving around in your living room, on a nice, comfy, leather-appointed couch. It is like a bank vault. If you want to insulate yourself from the outside world, this is the vehicle of choice." lol.
Old 04-01-16, 06:36 PM
comotiger
Pole Position

Received 292 Likes on 251 Posts

Originally Posted by Rhambler
Just took the JD power survey. Rated it "Exceptional" overall!

In any case, it took me thirty minutes and if you get the opportunity to take it, I highly recommend it if nothing else to get your voice heard.

Hi Rhambler,
I think only people buying a new Lexus may receive these surveys! I agree with all your answers!

Attachment 383171

Last edited by comotiger; 04-13-16 at 07:05 PM.