LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

ls460 leaning problem! help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-15, 10:59 PM
muteb
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ls460 leaning problem! help!!!

Hi everyone before two months i took my car to "alodaib" its a huge workship for lexus and toyota in saudi arabia

After i changed all four air suspensions shoks , brakes pads ,axle boots , arms and tie rods

Because of accident and cross the sidewalk so after the accident and before change or replace anything car was okay with no leaning only noising sounds so after replacing the parts car leand on the front right and goes up from the rear left!!!

I put it in the workship for 2 weeks everytime they fix it it go down again after 15-30 minutes no one know where the problem comes from they told me everything is good and new

What make them chook is thet after they replace the arms the car lean on front left and raise from rear right

The replaced the arms again and the car lean ro front right and raise from rear left

And i went to the dealership but they refused to accept my car because its US lexus they only accept SA saudi arabia lexus cars i dont know why!! But i dont have time to fight with them and etc...

My car is now over 200k miles over
So please help

I took car of it always

I hope someone know this and already had it
Old 10-04-15, 07:45 AM
dlbuckls10
Racer

Received 96 Likes on 80 Posts

Sorry to hear about your problems and your frustrations but sounds like Alodaib isn't concerned about fixing your problems but more concern about taking your money. Its apparent your air suspension isn't fixed. You could have severe frame damage after the accident but they should be able to see that. Good Luck because you might have to fight with them to solve your problems.
Old 10-04-15, 09:26 AM
is150
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I wonder if one of the factory height sensors was mounted wrong, or that after having the new air shocks put in they have to be synced.
Old 10-04-15, 07:21 PM
muteb
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by dlbuckls10
Sorry to hear about your problems and your frustrations but sounds like Alodaib isn't concerned about fixing your problems but more concern about taking your money. Its apparent your air suspension isn't fixed. You could have severe frame damage after the accident but they should be able to see that. Good Luck because you might have to fight with them to solve your problems.
well the saudi dealership will never accept to fix my car because its US

so thats mean i have to go to UAE and visit they dealership

well alodaib is much famuos then the dealership with car fixing!!
Old 10-04-15, 07:24 PM
muteb
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by is150
I wonder if one of the factory height sensors was mounted wrong, or that after having the new air shocks put in they have to be synced.
well they checked it out and its okay

also they tried manuly height the car sensors and they did it but still lean down again

thats make them crazy too, because they dont know the problem they said im the first one showed up with this problem!!!

"sorry for my bad english"
Old 10-05-15, 10:19 PM
is150
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by muteb
What make them chook is thet after they replace the arms the car lean on front left and raise from rear right

The replaced the arms again and the car lean ro front right and raise from rear left
This makes me think that maybe they didn't pre load the suspension when installing the new parts. Pre loading the suspension is when you install the suspension but don't torque the bolts down until the suspension is under load. Any pictures of the "lean" or measurements of the height of each fender?
Old 10-06-15, 05:32 AM
muteb
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by is150
This makes me think that maybe they didn't pre load the suspension when installing the new parts. Pre loading the suspension is when you install the suspension but don't torque the bolts down until the suspension is under load. Any pictures of the "lean" or measurements of the height of each fender?
thats seems good thank you for your help

and i will take a picture and load it in the topic

thank you bro