LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

Lexus LS 460 Short Wheel Base "Executive" Yes / no?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-13, 09:28 PM
makena88
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lexus LS 460 Short Wheel Base "Executive" Yes / no?

Ok everyone I did a search here and cannot find my answer. Someone is selling a 2007 LS 460 SWB claims it's a Executive Package, but the only thing I see is that Rear seats are power and have 3 presets, there is no massage, no DVD screens, and no air suspension. So I presume this is a "Comfort" package? Any help would be appreciated.
Old 04-18-13, 12:04 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

for sure no exec package. it's only on lwb and it's a 4 seats setup. even the rear seat upgrades package it's only available on lwb. on 07 i don't even think air suspension was an option
Old 04-18-13, 03:38 AM
CJITTY

Received 146 Likes on 109 Posts

Somebody sellin wolf tickets
Old 04-18-13, 04:49 AM
Tee

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts

Sorry that is not an executive package, A/S was only offer as an option on SWB 09 + models. Some people and even dealership salesman have no idea what package the cars have. My suggestion is do your homework and get fimiliar with the options and what to look for, the more you know about the 460 the better off you will be in your search. All of the info is here for you to digest!
Old 04-18-13, 05:45 AM
RodT
Pole Position

Its no way possible to have a SWB Exec. package LS
Old 04-18-13, 10:10 AM
patgilm
Lead Lap

Received 231 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by rominl
even the rear seat upgrades package it's only available on lwb.
The comfort plus package is available on SWB which includes the rear seat upgrade (semi-reclining, heat and cooled rear seats, rear a/c, etc). I think this is what the guy selling probably has.
Old 04-18-13, 10:14 AM
brianlin87
Resident JDM Snob

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

simple single word answer: no.
Old 04-18-13, 10:16 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by patgilm
The comfort plus package is available on SWB which includes the rear seat upgrade (semi-reclining, heat and cooled rear seats, rear a/c, etc). I think this is what the guy selling probably has.
but i don't think it comes with rear side powered shades and also full center armrest controls on audios, etc... those were only on the lwb setup with rear seats upgrade package
Old 04-18-13, 10:44 AM
305Busa
Instructor

Received 48 Likes on 28 Posts

Could be that its not a SWB car. Might be a LWB and the salesperson doesnt know that it is. Have you seen it? Have any pics?
Old 04-18-13, 12:48 PM
makena88
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 305Busa
Could be that its not a SWB car. Might be a LWB and the salesperson doesnt know that it is. Have you seen it? Have any pics?
Thanks for everyone's help! Going to be hard to part with my IS-F but the kids are getting bigger. I'm sure it was a SWB because they had a LWB right next to each other.

Steven (makena88)
Old 04-18-13, 01:30 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 65 Posts

sounds like they are trying to screw you or they think they are dealing with someone who just wouldnt know better
Old 04-18-13, 02:24 PM
makena88
Pole Position

Originally Posted by I8ABMR
sounds like they are trying to screw you or they think they are dealing with someone who just wouldnt know better
Now I know thanks to you guys. Many thanks.
Old 04-18-13, 07:29 PM
tnbigdawg
Driver

Originally Posted by patgilm
Yup.

Check out this link. There's a drop down on the "Options Package" that you can flip back and forth between the SWB options and the LWB options.

http://www.motortrend.com/cars/2007/...kages_options/

Comfort Plus Package - $3,620
Bucket front facing reclining electrically adjustable heated ventilated rear seats with fore/aft adjustment, height adjustment and four adjustments lumbar adjustment and climate controlled; Memory for power rear seats; Excludes: [CP] Comfort Package

When I was in the market for a LS460, a bunch of non-Lexus dealerships listed their LS460 as having the Comfort Plus package but I'm glad I did my research! BTW, I have an '07 SWB with comfort plus. People go nuts when they find out the rear seat is powered haha.
Old 04-19-13, 12:14 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by tnbigdawg
Yup.

Check out this link. There's a drop down on the "Options Package" that you can flip back and forth between the SWB options and the LWB options.

http://www.motortrend.com/cars/2007/...kages_options/

When I was in the market for a LS460, a bunch of non-Lexus dealerships listed their LS460 as having the Comfort Plus package but I'm glad I did my research! BTW, I have an '07 SWB with comfort plus. People go nuts when they find out the rear seat is powered haha.
comfort plus package does not include rear seat upgrade package, which includes features the comfort plus don't. that's what i wanted to clarify

shown in the same link on lwb model

Rear Seat Upgrade Package - $1,625
Air conditioning with rear control for climate control and rear outlet 4; Individual rear secondary ventilation controls with digital display; Ventilation system with micro filter and active carbon filter; Refrigerated storage compartment rear arm rest and cooled; Side electric blind; Rear separate audio control; Excludes: [TP] Touring Package; Requires: [LL] Luxury Package

comfort plus has ventilated seats, rear seat upgrade has ac seats, which is a separate ac compressor unit sitting behind the seats, thus taking up noticeable trunk space. it also has a separate air filter. it has its own cooled fridge, center armrest with audio controls. side powered shades
Old 04-19-13, 10:04 AM
patgilm
Lead Lap

Received 231 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by rominl
comfort plus package does not include rear seat upgrade package, which includes features the comfort plus don't. that's what i wanted to clarify

shown in the same link on lwb model

Rear Seat Upgrade Package - $1,625
Air conditioning with rear control for climate control and rear outlet 4; Individual rear secondary ventilation controls with digital display; Ventilation system with micro filter and active carbon filter; Refrigerated storage compartment rear arm rest and cooled; Side electric blind; Rear separate audio control; Excludes: [TP] Touring Package; Requires: [LL] Luxury Package

comfort plus has ventilated seats, rear seat upgrade has ac seats, which is a separate ac compressor unit sitting behind the seats, thus taking up noticeable trunk space. it also has a separate air filter. it has its own cooled fridge, center armrest with audio controls. side powered shades
Yes you are correct, when I said rear seat upgrade above, I didn't mean the actual "rear seat upgrade". I just meant that the comfort plus package upgrades the rear seats in the SWB to include what I said above. I guess I could have been clearer.

Quick Reply: Lexus LS 460 Short Wheel Base "Executive" Yes / no?