LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

Black floor mats with Cashmere interior

Old 02-15-11, 02:37 PM
marky2mark
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Black floor mats with Cashmere interior

My LS460 is black with cashmere interior. The cashmere floor mats are a b*tch to keep clean. No matter how much you clean them they always look dirty. I just ordered some black premium floor mats from Sewell. I think it should look good with the black exterior and the dark dash and steering wheel.

Anyone else have the black floor mats with cashmere interior?
Old 02-15-11, 03:50 PM
OBRon
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The premium floor mats that came with my starfire pearl/alabaster 460L are sort of a rich dark charcoal brown to match the top of the dash. They look great!
Old 02-15-11, 04:34 PM
marky2mark
Driver

Originally Posted by OBRon
The premium floor mats that came with my starfire pearl/alabaster 460L are sort of a rich dark charcoal brown to match the top of the dash. They look great!
Yeah they had brown ones at Sewell too but they didn't look that dark in the picture and I found a post from someone here that said they were actually more grey when they got them. So I went with the black instead. I think they should look ok since my car is black and it has the dark dash and steering wheel.
Old 02-15-11, 05:06 PM
randomwalk
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Pic of the brown please
Old 02-15-11, 05:22 PM
marky2mark
Driver

Originally Posted by randomwalk
Pic of the brown please
Here is a link to the brown one from Sewell, probably not the same as the OEM

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls4...ally-gray.html
Old 02-15-11, 06:20 PM
patgilm
Lead Lap

Received 228 Likes on 160 Posts

I think they will look fine. When I had my Supra I had tan interior and they only made black floor mats and it looked fine. The only difference is all Supras had black dashboards and your car has tan. I still think it will look fine. I just got my interior detailed and my tan mats looked brand new for about a day before they looked dirty again.
Old 02-15-11, 07:35 PM
Tee

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts

This sounds like a good idea b/c I know exactly what you are talking about, the mats are a ***** to keep clean and show dirt, scuff etc in HD! Going with black mat vs the cashmere should be an improvement for sure, post some pics when you replace them please.
Old 02-15-11, 10:29 PM
marky2mark
Driver

Originally Posted by Tee
This sounds like a good idea b/c I know exactly what you are talking about, the mats are a ***** to keep clean and show dirt, scuff etc in HD! Going with black mat vs the cashmere should be an improvement for sure, post some pics when you replace them please.
Set of 4 was only 195 + shipping with the Club Lexus discount. I should get them early next week.
Old 02-17-11, 12:53 PM
Sewell
Parts Vendor

Darrel
Old 02-17-11, 05:17 PM
OBRon
Rookie

I must have something like the brown mats. Here's how they look in my car with alabaster interior:

They seem to be a sort of dark chocolate brown/charcoal. Hard to describe but these photos come close. They're the mats that came with the car and they match the top of the dash/doors/wheel.
Old 02-17-11, 08:13 PM
Tee

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by OBRon
I must have something like the brown mats. Here's how they look in my car with alabaster interior:

They seem to be a sort of dark chocolate brown/charcoal. Hard to describe but these photos come close. They're the mats that came with the car and they match the top of the dash/doors/wheel.
I'm going with brown b/c my dash and the top of the doors are brown, thx for posting the pics.
Old 02-17-11, 08:38 PM
randomwalk
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

But the prob is you order brown you get gray lol.
Old 02-17-11, 09:08 PM
jbuffett
Intermediate

Received 130 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by marky2mark
Here is a link to the brown one from Sewell, probably not the same as the OEM

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls4...ally-gray.html
^^^ my thread. After two separate sets of gray mats sent I returned them and got my money back. I haven't been able to find brown premium mats, and my local dealer (not Sewell) wants the money before they'll order them. I hope they were just mis-labeled in a batch at the factory but I'm not sure.
Old 02-18-11, 03:43 PM
marky2mark
Driver

Got the black floor mats today. Unfortunately the driver's mat was the wrong size. The other 3 fit fine. Talked to Peter at Sewell, he was very gracious and will send another set right away. I asked him about the brown mats and he said they are fairly dark and would probably go better with the cashmere interior. So i decided to switch to brown instead of black. He said if I didn't like them I could exchange for the black.

Anyway here is a pic of the black mat

Black floor mats with Cashmere interior-imag0005.jpg
Old 02-19-11, 03:45 PM
OBRon
Rookie

Thanks for posting the pic. Looks nice but I'd like to see how the brown mats look when you get them.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Black floor mats with Cashmere interior