New Pictures - Page 3 - Club Lexus Forums

Log In 

New Pictures

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-19-11, 01:40 PM   #31
98cruiser
Rookie
 
98cruiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: nj
Posts: 50
Default

I think that is one of the HOTTEST!!!!!!!!! 460 kits out there............can you say "SEXY"
98cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-11, 02:01 PM   #32
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic
 
I8ABMR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Waiting for next track day
Posts: 21,944
Default

I am still surprised you got a 305/25/22 on that car. I have a 295/25/22 and thought that was widest. Pretty cool
I8ABMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-11, 08:20 PM   #33
BAD RIDES
Pole Position
 
BAD RIDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: BROOKYN N,Y TO CENTRAL FL,
Posts: 344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsilverbullet View Post
I found some recent pictures on my camera after washing the LS and thought I would share. 2 Years and 18K going strong




My favorite Ls well done I loved your gs as well I had the same one too
BAD RIDES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-11, 02:48 AM   #34
adamls2
Lexus Champion
 
adamls2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,404
Default

im VERY tempted to lower the car on the same springs and was just wondering if there is any rubbing with those size tires?? im a sucker for wide tires
adamls2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-11, 06:05 PM   #35
GSP David
Pole Position
iTrader: (1)
 
GSP David's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ca
Posts: 371
Default

gorgeous!!!!!
GSP David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-11, 06:30 PM   #36
jadu
live.love.laugh.lexus
iTrader: (41)
 
jadu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: CALI
Posts: 10,639
Default

well taken care of...keep her clean
jadu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-11, 08:29 PM   #37
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic
 
I8ABMR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Waiting for next track day
Posts: 21,944
Default

what are you dropped on? Is this a 460L?
I8ABMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-11, 07:34 AM   #38
Nash
Pole Position
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SC
Posts: 296
Default

I8ABMR, i could be wrong but i believe i saw where he was on tanabe's. Dont know about L or not though!
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-11, 08:08 AM   #39
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor
 
D2-AUTOSPORT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: D2'sville
Posts: 13,004
Default

Still looking good Al, can't believe so much time has passed since we did these wheels.
D2-AUTOSPORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-11, 08:34 AM   #40
Tee
Moderator
 
Tee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash View Post
I8ABMR, i could be wrong but i believe i saw where he was on tanabe's. Dont know about L or not though!


It is a SWB, you can tell by the back doors.
Tee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-11, 11:45 AM   #41
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic
 
I8ABMR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Waiting for next track day
Posts: 21,944
Default

then to me it looks like a SWB
I8ABMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-11, 02:28 PM   #42
adamls2
Lexus Champion
 
adamls2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,404
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee View Post
It is a SWB, you can tell by the back doors.
Yep, I was gona say that as well. I still what to know if we can afford to run the wider tires like he is doing though. Although, he might have a higher offset allowing him to do that. Would love to run wider rubber in the future though.
adamls2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-11, 03:11 PM   #43
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic
 
I8ABMR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Waiting for next track day
Posts: 21,944
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamls2 View Post
Yep, I was gona say that as well. I still what to know if we can afford to run the wider tires like he is doing though. Although, he might have a higher offset allowing him to do that. Would love to run wider rubber in the future though.
me too. I think the 245 in the front could at least be a 255/30/22 but I dont want to go as far as 265/30. They look way to chunky. When I go slightly over spec I can tell its look odd. This is my fear with the 255s. The 265 is out of the question. The 305/25/22 for the rear is also a rare bird
I8ABMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-11, 09:01 AM   #44
alsilverbullet
Lexus Test Driver
Thread Starter
 
alsilverbullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,163
Default

Sorry for the delay in responding as I have not logged on in a while. Having said that, thank you all for the compliments It is amazing how time flys but it will be 4 years this christmas when I bought the car and modded it within a week of ownership. I am glad to say she is still mint 25K miles going strong and without a scratch. To boot the wheels are also imaculate without a blemish. Too bad Zone is out of business, they really made some good stuff.

To answer some of your questions it is a SWB on tanabe springs. I am also running 265 up front and 305's in the rear with no rubbing whatsoever. The extra fat cushion on the tires gives me the best of both worlds (ride comfort and wide tire)

Thanks
alsilverbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-11, 10:36 AM   #45
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic
 
I8ABMR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Waiting for next track day
Posts: 21,944
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsilverbullet View Post
Sorry for the delay in responding as I have not logged on in a while. Having said that, thank you all for the compliments It is amazing how time flys but it will be 4 years this christmas when I bought the car and modded it within a week of ownership. I am glad to say she is still mint 25K miles going strong and without a scratch. To boot the wheels are also imaculate without a blemish. Too bad Zone is out of business, they really made some good stuff.

To answer some of your questions it is a SWB on tanabe springs. I am also running 265 up front and 305's in the rear with no rubbing whatsoever. The extra fat cushion on the tires gives me the best of both worlds (ride comfort and wide tire)

Thanks
what tires are you using? ( brand)
I8ABMR is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Door panel removal (pictures) Dj_AmtraX IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) 46 05-16-15 09:34 AM
**One year anniversary** Lexus GS3 GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) 55 01-28-09 10:16 PM
anybody want to buy a 2000 Millenium Edition GS400 in toronto.. olddog Canada 8 09-07-08 01:48 PM
Balsarini bodykit for the 3rd gen GS! [pics] Seize GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) 16 08-08-07 01:49 PM
First GS Aero Kit Completed - Rando Sports! (new pics pg 2) Sup GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) 54 01-06-06 07:28 PM


Tags
2007, 3052522, 460, 650i, body, dvd, gs350, kit, latest, ls, magazine, proxes, review, ricercato, toyo

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:30 PM.


Copyright © 2000-2016 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved