LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

No luck on blackout LS460 Headlights

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-06, 12:03 PM
GSXOTIC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hybrids14
Well, my brother is currently decorating his dream home with his time. He is also traveling whenever possible since he married a busy celebrity.
Do you or your brother know Brian C. who has a AM Vanquish and F430 (I don't want to give out the last name) and lives in Brentwood? If so, I think I know who you guys are. Not everyone can afford two LS460 in Taiwan.... but at the same time, I have a friend in Taiwan who belongs to this prestige group that has all the exotic cars (ferrari, porsche GT, etc.). Truely amazing.
Old 12-15-06, 09:45 PM
hybrids14
Rookie

Originally Posted by sharpener
nice black grilles u have there, but doesnt it seem a bit weird to be fitting an AC rim to ur lexus? just my 2 cents

just curious, who is ur brother wife, we get taiwan channels here. hehehehe
Yep, I completely agree that it's weird that I have AC wheels on my LS460
Oh well, they're just for temporary and I had to order a set of 22" custom forged wheels to replace them. I refuse to roll on stocks, so I just got the 20" for now since my friend had a set sitting there.
My brother's wife... I cannot say... but I guess you can figure it out easily
Old 12-15-06, 09:50 PM
hybrids14
Rookie

Originally Posted by GSXOTIC
Do you or your brother know Brian C. who has a AM Vanquish and F430 (I don't want to give out the last name) and lives in Brentwood? If so, I think I know who you guys are. Not everyone can afford two LS460 in Taiwan.... but at the same time, I have a friend in Taiwan who belongs to this prestige group that has all the exotic cars (ferrari, porsche GT, etc.). Truely amazing.
Brian C.... omfg... yup... he's visiting us for Christmas. Brian is #1 on our group while I'm #9. Just ask him and he knows who I am. #3 comes on this forum sometimes too with sn "JohnsRX" Not fair~~~I have no idea who you are....lol~~~
Old 12-15-06, 10:48 PM
GSXOTIC
Lexus Champion

Brian C.... omfg... yup... he's visiting us for Christmas. Brian is #1 on our group while I'm #9. Just ask him and he knows who I am. #3 comes on this forum sometimes too with sn "JohnsRX" Not fair~~~I have no idea who you are....lol~~~
check your PM.
Old 12-15-06, 10:58 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

lol that's coz' you are like celebrity to us

i mean, we all know who is tom hanks but he doesn't know us
Old 12-17-06, 06:24 PM
sharpener
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

better get ur 22 fast, is there anybodykits out for the LS yet?

aikss, how to guess? so many taiwanese celebrity
Old 01-10-07, 02:24 AM
hybrids14
Rookie

Originally Posted by sharpener
better get ur 22 fast, is there anybodykits out for the LS yet?

aikss, how to guess? so many taiwanese celebrity
Sorry, been busy partying because of Christmas/New Year. Finally back at work.
Well, my god-brother's wife is the younger sister of the 2 "S". You can figure it out easily.

Update: I ordered the Wald Type 1 bodykit from Japan (for my brother's car) complete with the rear ducktail, but didn't order the rear brake light spoiler since it's not available yet... still waiting for the bodykit and no eta since Jan.8 is Japan's national holiday. I plan on custom doing a bodykit for my car after my brother's bodykit arrives. Also I put in Satillite TV for my LS460 (need to have a module box or aux input) but still haven't figure out the dvd/nav disable when car is moving yet. My stereo installer also put on some Swarovski crystals on my Lexus badge at the rear and on some parts of interior. I will update pics after I have time.
Old 01-10-07, 09:38 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Well, my god-brother's wife is the younger sister of the 2 "S". You can figure it out easily.

Update: I ordered the Wald Type 1 bodykit from Japan (for my brother's car) complete with the rear ducktail, but didn't order the rear brake light spoiler since it's not available yet... still waiting for the bodykit and no eta since Jan.8 is Japan's national holiday. I plan on custom doing a bodykit for my car after my brother's bodykit arrives. Also I put in Satillite TV for my LS460 (need to have a module box or aux input) but still haven't figure out the dvd/nav disable when car is moving yet. My stereo installer also put on some Swarovski crystals on my Lexus badge at the rear and on some parts of interior. I will update pics after I have time.
wow man you do know quite some people! so you met little s?

anyway, can't wait to see the new mods on your car!
Old 01-10-07, 04:54 PM
GSXOTIC
Lexus Champion

haha, that would be Mike. If you see John tell him I said hi. How is his GS430 doing?
Old 01-10-07, 05:47 PM
XeroK00L
Lexus Fanatic

I wanted "LEXUS" logo, but it'll take 2 days to custom make the logos I wanted (remember I'm in third world country Taiwan)
Excuse me, but Taiwan is definitely not a "third world country", this coming from an offended Taiwanese.

Please educate yourself here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_World
The term "First World" refers to countries that are capitalist democracies, that are technologically advanced, and whose citizens have a high standard of living. Australia, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, the United States, and most of the countries of Western Europe are examples of First World countries. Since Hong Kong and Taiwan are a special administritive region, and qualify for their own economy and customs status, they are therefore listed as independent countries.
And from thirdworldtraveler.com:
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Ge...World_def.html
The First World is the developed world - US, Canada, Western Europe, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand. The Second World was the Communist world led by the USSR. With the demise of the USSR and the communist block, there is no longer an official Second World designation, although Russia, China, Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia have "communist" governments. The Third World is the underdeveloped world - agrarian, rural and poor. Many Third World countries have one or more developed cities, but the rest of the country is poor, rural and agrarian. Eastern Europe should probably be considered Third World. Russia should also be considered a Third World country with nuclear weapons. China, has always been considered part of the Third World, although it is industrializing, has nuclear weapons, and has urban centers of intense development. In general, Latin America, Mexico, Africa, and most of Asia are still considered Third World. The Asian tigers - South Korea, Malaysia, and Thailand, except for their big cities, their maquiladora-type production facilities, a small middle class and a much smaller ruling elite should probably be considered Third World countries as well, since their populations are overwhelmingly rural, agrarian and poor.
Some of the very poorest countries, especially in Africa, that have no industrialization, are almost entirely agrarian (subsistence farming), and have little or no hope of industrializing and competing in the world "marketplace", are sometimes termed the "Fourth World".

Last edited by XeroK00L; 01-10-07 at 05:50 PM.
Old 01-10-07, 10:30 PM
hybrids14
Rookie

Originally Posted by GSXOTIC
haha, that would be Mike. If you see John tell him I said hi. How is his GS430 doing?
Well, he traded in his GS430 for the Silver LS460L. He also ordered the Wald bodykit with ducktail. No more GS430... John is in China, I just talked to his cousin and he said they are both tired from having too much fun there.
Old 01-10-07, 10:42 PM
hybrids14
Rookie

Originally Posted by XeroK00L
Excuse me, but Taiwan is definitely not a "third world country", this coming from an offended Taiwanese.

I know that stating that Taiwan is a 3rd world country is kinda harsh, but if most people here have "no sense" and is not well educated. Don't get me wrong, I am a Taiwanese and I need to stay here in Taiwan for awhile because of my business, but I simply think the average income here is really low and there is quite a lot to be improved compared to where I used to live(Santa Monica, CA). Trust me, if you live here and trying to get things done like the way I used to when I live in the US there is quite a lot to be improved. 22" tires on order for over 1 month and ..... unavailable, since nobody stock the correct tire size for my car.... Wheels, still unavailable since factory is very busy... This simply cannot compare with the US since I get my wheels/tires the same day there, or better yet... just call D2 and have them ship a set over... lol
Old 01-10-07, 11:00 PM
GSXOTIC
Lexus Champion

Well, he traded in his GS430 for the Silver LS460L. He also ordered the Wald bodykit with ducktail. No more GS430... John is in China, I just talked to his cousin and he said they are both tired from having too much fun there.
Damn, he is rocking an LS460L now???

Glad to see another Taiwanese on board. I have never been back there since I left the country 16 years ago.... (damn military requirement)
Old 01-10-07, 11:23 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by XeroK00L

guys, let's get back on topic. headlights and ls460 come here. taiwan and other stuff let's go to pm

thanks
Old 01-12-07, 01:55 PM
gshb
Lead Lap

damn, not just one, but TWO LS460s being modded even before being delivered. and in taiwan! i dont know who any of you guys are, but this is definitely in the minority. now of course, if you said youre from santa monica then i would be like meh, everyone is baller (except for me =P). nice man congrats...ill be on the lookout for your LS when Im in taiwan for business.

Quick Reply: No luck on blackout LS460 Headlights