LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

4LS Official ROLLCALL Thread!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-06, 05:46 PM
encore888
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Congrats and welcome to CL!!!

That was a wonderful thing to do for your spouse, well done indeed!
Old 12-23-06, 10:52 AM
socaljint
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks enigma...

It was a life long dream of mine to be able to do that.
Old 12-27-06, 10:39 PM
acerfan
Rookie

I'm actually so jealous of all the members who own one on the site. of course, I'm only jealous of those that actually post pictures. congrats
Old 01-04-07, 10:37 AM
kidalex
Rookie

Default Just got mine a month ago!

Black on black - all options except for backseat luxury package.
Old 01-04-07, 11:06 AM
dimapb
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kidalex
Black on black - all options except for backseat luxury package.
Congrats Alex. I also have black on black and it looks great, but what a PITA to keep it clean

Dmitry
Old 01-04-07, 11:21 AM
kidalex
Rookie

Default Privet, Dima!

Originally Posted by dimapb
Congrats Alex. I also have black on black and it looks great, but what a PITA to keep it clean

Dmitry
Eto da! A ti gde? Ya - v San Jose, CA.
Old 01-04-07, 11:35 AM
dimapb
Lead Lap

Eto da! A ti gde? Ya - v San Jose, CA.
Ya v Baltimore, MD
Old 01-04-07, 11:52 AM
kidalex
Rookie

Ya v Baltimore, MD
Hope you're enjoying your car. I'm loving it. I had such a crappy time with my BMW 745i - I trully hated it. This is a great car. I have a GS300 that I bought last year and I had a GS300 before I got my BMW. I'm glad to be back with Lexus!
Old 01-04-07, 01:13 PM
dimapb
Lead Lap

Hope you're enjoying your car. I'm loving it. I had such a crappy time with my BMW 745i - I trully hated it. This is a great car. I have a GS300 that I bought last year and I had a GS300 before I got my BMW. I'm glad to be back with Lexus!
So far so good. I still have my bimmer, it's 528i that I drive on occasion, but I do prefer the LS. I was looking at BMW 750 Li before I purchased LS, but was a bit scared about getting it. I don't have a lot of free time to spend at the dealer getting things fixed. I think I made a right decision. I do miss the BMW ride. I did not get the touring package with my LS because I didn't want to wait another 2 - 4 months, so the ride is a bit floaty, but I'm getting used to it. It's definitely a great car. As I said before, I also have Black/Black with everything except the Executive package and Touring package. Kids love it too. They enjoy the space and heated rear seats.
Old 01-04-07, 02:02 PM
kidalex
Rookie

So far so good. I still have my bimmer, it's 528i that I drive on occasion, but I do prefer the LS. I was looking at BMW 750 Li before I purchased LS, but was a bit scared about getting it. I don't have a lot of free time to spend at the dealer getting things fixed. I think I made a right decision. I do miss the BMW ride. I did not get the touring package with my LS because I didn't want to wait another 2 - 4 months, so the ride is a bit floaty, but I'm getting used to it. It's definitely a great car. As I said before, I also have Black/Black with everything except the Executive package and Touring package. Kids love it too. They enjoy the space and heated rear seats.
Yes, my kids love the extra space too but still manage to dirty up the back of the front seat with their feet! And I have a long base too! Damn it! :-)

I do miss the BMW handling but after the hell I had to go through with that piece of ***** brand - I'm happy to be out of it.
Old 01-18-07, 06:51 PM
socaljint
Driver School Candidate

Default Hey acerfan......

Originally Posted by acerfan
I'm actually so jealous of all the members who own one on the site. of course, I'm only jealous of those that actually post pictures. congrats
I'll have some pics for you shortly, as soon as I can figure out how to do it. I smell the jealousy in your post. Jealously is one thing that will prevent you from ever getting one so lose it. Buy the way, I paid cash for it. Does that help you feel better?
Old 01-19-07, 01:33 PM
allisonb1013
Driver

We got rid of our 2001 GS300 for the LS460 and couldn't be happier. LOVE LOVE LOVE the car!

Obsidian exterior with Alabaster & Grey interior
Nav/ML
22" Chromes
20% Tint all around

Pics for your enjoyment...

Old 01-19-07, 04:52 PM
socaljint
Driver School Candidate

Default Good luck......

Stunning car and the wheels add so much. I got 20" chromes and it makes a hugh difference over the stock wheels. Enjoy.
Old 01-20-07, 09:40 AM
exBMWowner
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default LS460L Obsidian / Cashmere

After reading about this car for more than a year, it's finally here. LS460 L, Obsidian Black/Cashmere, fully optioned except for the executive rear seat. This car is unbelievable! It has exceeded my expectations in every way. I think Mercedes and BMW should be very worried.

I'll post my thoughts on the driving and ownership experience when I've had a little more time behind the wheel. In the meantime, here is one picture. I'm getting the message "You have uploaded the maximum of 1 files", so I'm not sure how to post any additional pictures to the site. Could someone tell me how to post multiple pictures, and I will upload some interior shots.
Attached Thumbnails 4LS Official ROLLCALL Thread!!-img_0725.jpg  
Old 01-20-07, 10:36 AM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 186 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by exBMWowner
After reading about this car for more than a year, it's finally here. LS460 L, Obsidian Black/Cashmere, fully optioned except for the executive rear seat. This car is unbelievable! . . . . . . In the meantime, here is one picture. I'm getting the message "You have uploaded the maximum of 1 files", so I'm not sure how to post any additional pictures to the site. Could someone tell me how to post multiple pictures, and I will upload some interior shots.
Take a look at this thread : http://sr1.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232724, congrats for the new LS & looking forward to see more pics

Quick Reply: 4LS Official ROLLCALL Thread!!