Hybrid Technology Unique topics related to the LS600h L model hybrid drivetrain and other features/options found only on the LS600h. Please use the main 4LS forum for discussion about shared components with other fourth generation LS models.

Neiman Marcus LS600h L (window sticker)

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-07, 09:35 PM
encore888
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

BTW does anyone know if any version of the LS 600h L or the regular LS models get illuminated scuff plates? Those pics appear to have stamped plates, very nice too.
Old 07-08-07, 09:40 PM
miniround
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

wow that's very nice. i'm feelin that big time
Old 07-08-07, 10:20 PM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 186 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by enigma888
Excellent pics. The two-tone interior is exclusive to the LS hybrids I assume; however Lexus.com doesn't show them in its pics.
I think the 2-tone interior is probably exclusive to the LS600h & 600hL, but not all of the 600h's have 2-tone interiors even when they have the light color leather seats interiors (of course it won't be 2-tone if you choose the black leather seats).

In this car shown below in the 600h/hL launch in Japan, the dash is full leather - you can see the stitches on the dash & the airbag outline on the dash, but it's grey in color like the LS460's, not black like the one with the Albaster interior shown above. You can see below it does not have the black & light 2-tone doors like the one shown above.

This car below has the dark gray bird's eye maple wood trim, but the leather does not appear to be light grey like they are matched for the N.American models, but looks like Alabaster instead. So the woodtrim/leather color combinations seem different for the Japanese models as well.

Old 07-08-07, 11:14 PM
LexXxuS101
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

another pics lol

Old 07-08-07, 11:18 PM
LexXxuS101
Lead Lap

Old 07-09-07, 05:54 AM
george1688
Driver

Why does truffle mica sometimes look like black and sometimes brown and sometimes like smoky granite mica?
Old 07-09-07, 09:22 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

i guess it's all about lighting
Old 07-09-07, 10:16 AM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Yes, you can't really judge from pictures for many paint colors.
Even in person, a lot of paint looks different depends on whether it's under the sun or not, & you can look at a car from one angle, & then you walk across & look from another angle & the paint will look different because of the light.
Old 07-10-07, 11:03 AM
Lexus_girl
Pole Position

We have a Neiman Marcus car arriving at our dealership in the next day or so and I'll try to take pics.
Old 07-11-07, 06:38 AM
zzzzdoc
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by JM Lexus
We have a Neiman Marcus car arriving at our dealership in the next day or so and I'll try to take pics.
The evening light is better in the West. Drive it up to Tampa and I'll help you with the pictures.
Old 07-11-07, 11:47 AM
Lexus_girl
Pole Position

Here are some I took....car is still wrapped up

Old 07-11-07, 12:34 PM
encore888
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks for the pics JM Lexus!!!

Love the two-tone look, leather dash, the works!
Old 07-11-07, 02:00 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

thank you for the pics shannon, appreciate it!!!!!

so when is the owner picking up the car?
Old 07-11-07, 05:59 PM
Iceman
Lexus Champion

I went over one of these with a fine-toothed comb this afternoon at Pohanka Lexus. Apparently the owner's wife ordered it through Nieman Marcus simply so they could have one to park in the showroom for several months! The guy who's number one on the order list is understandably frustrated with this (they're going to sell it eventually), but I'm sure he'll get over it once his shows up.

First impressions--Lexus did almost everything right with this car. The cheesy little "Launch Edition" metal plate on the center console looks terrible, though, like something they got from a local engraving shop and stuck on with crazy glue. I'm also disappointed that all interior lights are not LEDs, for example the visor vanity lights. Those in front are particularly egregious as they are the only lights in the whole cabin that just snap on or off rather than using an elegant fade.

The leather dash looks phenomenal, and an unpublished benefit is that the tops of the interior door panels are leather as well (it would look pretty silly, I suppose, if that material didn't match the dash). The assist handles over the doors are wood, and the chrome-and-wood shift **** looks simply stunning. The LED headlights are indeed quite cool, and the blue-tone badging has just the perfect balance of distinction and restraint. I have to think they'll look even better on the Black Opal.

Trunk space is decent, the sensor for the APCS doesn't appear to be too prominent, and the launch edition floor mats (unlike the badge) are nicely done.

I'm not crazy about the alabaster interior (in particular, it looks like a nightmare to keep clean), but it does go better with the black interior parts than the tan leather I've seen in other LS460's. And the Truffle Mist Mica is an interesting color--it will take some time for me to decide if it's wonderfully unique or just a bit annoying (right now it's both).
Old 07-11-07, 06:20 PM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

I saw a LS460L Exec.Package just a few days ago in a dealership with the exact color combination, Truffle Mica/Alabaster, & I think it looks gorgeous inside & out, & that's without the full leather dash & the 2-tone interior, but just a regular Alabaster interior.

You have to work harder & be more careful to keep the interior clean, but I don't really think the Cashmere or the light gray leather would be easier to keep clean. I would use black all weather mats with an Alabaster interior though, just like the car I saw above that just got sold.

The Truffle Mica seem quite popular up here as I've seen a few already, the only reason I may end up not picking it would be that it's not rare enough, in which case, I would probably go with Noble Spinel Mica.

Last edited by Gojirra99; 07-11-07 at 06:25 PM.

Quick Reply: Neiman Marcus LS600h L (window sticker)