LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

4LS Official ROLLCALL Thread!!

Old 10-28-06, 03:10 PM
GSsnarl
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow my god!!! How about day shots of the cashmere interior? Please! I want to see that color under sun light.

Last edited by GSsnarl; 10-28-06 at 03:25 PM.
Old 10-28-06, 03:20 PM
Stevekil
Driver

Originally Posted by scott rand
Here's a shot I took this morning......
Looks absolutely gorgeous. Tight butt and smooth sexy shoulder line.

Despite the media hostility preptrated by many, it is the best looking flagship in the market today.

I hope lexus does not ruin the design in the next episode after 5-6 years and makes only subtle changes.

In the early morning ambience the white looks very soothing. In the night dark colors generate mystery.

May be its time to buy two lexus, one in dark blue or mica and one in white.
Old 10-28-06, 11:57 PM
omarg
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

oh my! My heart stopped momentarily! Both the red and white look regal! I think even though i'm young, I will be an LS customer for life. Sure i only have a first gen right now but, I knew since is was little that i would drive an LS. Hmm the only thing that could be better than owning a new LS would be Making ads for the new LS. Or be the new Mr. Lexus, I'm told i have a good announcer voice. screw being a lawyer, maybe i should just follow my dream and work for the perfect automaker.
Old 10-29-06, 06:21 AM
donaldm823
Rookie

Default CAshmere interior

Originally Posted by GSsnarl
Wow my god!!! How about day shots of the cashmere interior? Please! I want to see that color under sun light.
another picture showing the new cashmere color-goes well with the nobel spinel. The cashmere color is a darker shade of tan than this picture depicts
Attached Thumbnails 4LS Official ROLLCALL Thread!!-dons-ls460-006a.jpg  
Old 10-30-06, 10:28 AM
MadMax96
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Love that color combo Donald!!
Old 11-04-06, 11:52 AM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,091 Likes on 1,355 Posts

I like the way that center armrest blends in with the rest of the trim. Great attention to detail.
Old 11-04-06, 02:16 PM
encore888
Lexus Champion

Wonder how this compares with the ES Royal Ruby? It looks great! Very rich!
Old 11-04-06, 03:27 PM
DKNY
Rookie

Originally Posted by scott rand
Here's a shot I took this morning......
can you post pictures of your interior please? I placed an order for a white one with black leather 2 weeks ago, today I get a call saying if I want black with ML I have to wait till Jan but might get beige interior sooner.
Old 11-04-06, 04:14 PM
spwolf
Lexus Champion

Received 102 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by donaldm823
Just picked up my new car. Excited and it drives like a dream. It was available immediately without a wait since I was happy with the small option package and lower MSRP.

Official rollcall info:
1. Model LS 460
2. 5 seat option
3. Nobel Spinel Mica (red)-Exterior Color
4. 18s
5. Nav
6. Cashmere-Interior color
7.previous owner of a GS430. The LS is much quieter and faster pickup, The standard audio compares with the ML audio of my 2006 GS430. The power door closers are a great option not talked about much here on this forum. The exterior color is a dark burgundy red (wine color), much deeper color that was apparent from various message threads.
8. Options include-NAV, Park Assist, Comfort pkg, Power Closers for trunk/doors, XM radio
9. Philadelphia, PA area
you know that deep shade of red is pretty damn classy color... I like it more and more...
Old 11-04-06, 04:19 PM
Ex-Lexic
Driver

Picked mine up Wednesday (November 1). LS460, 5 seat, obsidian/cashmere, 18" Bridgestones, NAV, ML, Intuitive Park Assist, Advanced Parking Guidance, Comfort Package, Lexus Link, One Touch door Open/Close & Power Trunk Closer, Preferred Accossory Package.

I love the car, and I wouldn't give it back, and I am excited about having it. I loved a lot of things about it--power, styling, luxury, TECHNOLOGY, and the price wasn't horrible. However there are some things I was surprised about in the negative. 1) When I take my foot off the brake pedal to put it on the accelerator, the brake makes a annoying thud noise as it hits its limit. I'm sure I can get that looked at and adjusted. 2) ML--most of the sound comes out of the front center speaker on the dashboard. I was hoping for something better. [SEE BELOW] 19 speakers and you can only hear one! The sound doesn't surround you at all. Not too many adjustments to make to it. Putting the sound in the rear helps most. Anyway...disappointing. 3) Seat belts are tough to click and unclick. Not much room for your hand there. I'm sure I'll get used to it. 4) Manuals for NAV and Bluetooth are lousy. Screens that are supposed to come up don't. Worked around the problems, but they shouldn't be there. 5) Gearshift lever in the way of getting your right hand to many of the controls on the dash. I'll get used to it. 6) Floor mats were thin and cheap looking. I got cashmere interior and dark gray mats. What is that? Salesman said they did it on purpose to not show the dirt. But it looks patchwork. I'll buy other mats later.

Dispite the problems I still love the car. Ask me questions.

UPDATE ON ML: I was listening to AM, FM, and SAT stations when I wrote the above critique of ML. Since then I have tuned the system while listening to CDs, and the results are MUCH better. Very good to excellent, in fact. I turned off the surround sound, and played some classical music from the CD, and it is great!

Last edited by Ex-Lexic; 11-06-06 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Change of mind
Old 11-04-06, 04:47 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by DKNY
can you post pictures of your interior please? I placed an order for a white one with black leather 2 weeks ago, today I get a call saying if I want black with ML I have to wait till Jan but might get beige interior sooner.
And what are they willing to do to the price if you're willing to take a COMPLETELY different color combo?
Old 11-05-06, 04:18 AM
DKNY
Rookie

Originally Posted by bitkahuna
And what are they willing to do to the price if you're willing to take a COMPLETELY different color combo?
nothing at all
Old 11-05-06, 03:03 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by DKNY
nothing at all
So what are you going to do?
Old 11-17-06, 07:28 PM
clambros
Driver

Talking Wohooo !

Car arrived last Friday, due to weather and scheduling, I took delivery of my new LS460L, today.

Its a 5 seat option (no exec package), Black / Cashmere, 18" rims, NAV, ML, Air Suspension, VGRS, Lexus Link, luxury package.

I'll get some good pics up tomorrow, when the sun comes out.
Old 11-17-06, 09:55 PM
encore888
Lexus Champion

Look forward to the pics! Enjoy your LS!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 4LS Official ROLLCALL Thread!!