New owner original window/uv protection/tint question...
Someone here has to be an uber LS430 expert. So my new to me 2004 LS430 ML, does it have any UV protection or prevention on the original manufacturer windows? Skin cancer runs in my family and I want to know if I need to aftermarket tint it.
BTW, drove the car home in rush hour for the first time, I was easily 60% more relaxed when I got home than I would have been in my 3 series I traded in.
I always add the tint... ceramic version in my 04 LS.. You won't regret it. Especially in Texas... cannot get it dark enough for the hot summertime that seems to run about 6 months.
1. 2004 Mercury Metallic LS 430 - 52K and counting...slowly
2. 2002 Millennium Silver LS 430 - 132K
3. 2004 Toyota Tundra...111K
4. 2001 Toyota 4Runner... the previous daily driver... SOLD
5. 2000 Mazda Miata 5 spd... the new daily driver.
6. 1998 LS400 Pearl White and back in the saddle at 203k