LS - 1st and 2nd Gen (1990-2000) Discussion topics related to the 1990 - 2000 Lexus LS400

My Dream

Old 03-28-02, 04:21 AM
additude
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Unhappy My Dream

Do you remember your dreams?

I usually don't, but I did this one. It actually woke me up.

My wife and I drove over to a friends house and I parked the Lex in their gravel driveway, right behind an old weather beaten oxidized blue Pontiac. I locked the Lex up and we both went inside.

There were a few other people/friends over at his house and one guy (no name) and I had walked outside in front and we started talking about the Lex. I found out he was the guy that owned the Pontiac I had parked behind.

After a little while we both went back inside. A short time later I heard my car alarm going off. On my way out to investigate I took the remote out of my pocket and clicked the remote while I was still inside the house but it didn't stop the alarm.

By the time I got almost to the door I heard this sound from the car alarm like as if the plug had been pulled and it died a slow death from a lack of electricity.

When I got to the door I could see a misty like smoke rising up from where the Pontiac and Lex had been. As I walked closer I could see the burned out frame of the Pontiac and NO! My Lex to!

My Lex! Burned to smitherines! And burned so bad it had melted. The hood had melted in and I could see that the engine was nothing more than just a puddle of molten metal. The tires had exploded and were still partitially attached to the bottom half of my Einke Wheels. The top half of the wheels were also melted off.

Oh My Gosh.....my Lex. What the hell happened? 10 minutes ago it was just fine! The hulk of the Pontac was only burned and not melted at all? Why was my Lex melted down like that?

Now, just when I thought things were at their worst. I remember going back inside the house for awhile. Not knowing that at the time a tow truck was there hooking up to my burned out Lex to tow it away. Which he did.

I don't even know who the tow truck guy is! I happen to get there just in time to see him dragging my dead Lex off down the street.

I'm now thinking about all the stuff insurance wont pay for. The wheels, all the Hi Pro parts on it. I might just end up with another 'old man' Lexus! Yuck!

Will the insurance people even believe this happened? Isn't this a crime scene? Some guy just towed my Lex off and ruined the crime scene....I'll never get anything.....

And I woke up.......

Weird dream.

I checked. My LS is still sitting quietly in the driveway.
Old 03-28-02, 07:01 AM
SQ-LS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is some crazy dream you got there!

Well at least it was just a dream.
Old 03-30-02, 09:52 PM
blitz
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

if that dream is true.

did you see the flames?? the fire????

i don't believe in those dreams that can be trans. to the real life but i believe some...like fires, blood, pigs, and so on...some good stuffs.

well. if you seen any big flames you better run and buy a lottery!
no kidding! especially, the one you loved which is your lexus.

Old 03-31-02, 04:01 AM
additude
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nope blitz,

No fire. Just wifs of smoke ande major melt.....

It was some dream. I still think about it.

Did you know that 99% of the people who dream do not dream in color? We know there are green trees and green grass and blue river water, white clouds and so on, but the things we do not know the color of like a shirt or pants or the color of a building or even a car we cannot 'remember' it's exact color after a dream.

Not many people know this but listen to someone when they are telling you about their dream and pay attention to what they say about colors.
Old 03-31-02, 01:25 PM
Static911

whoa, that is crazy

fortunately, I never had the same dream as you had

Static911
Old 04-03-02, 05:39 PM
Toog4me
Lexus Champion

interesting dream, esspecially to me...

your lucky it happened to your car... imagine waking up at 3 in the morning because their are flames in your room because your water heater exploded in the guest house and caught your house on fire? 2 years ago this happened to my family and not only were our cars destroyed, but so was our house!

Your lucky it was only a dream!!!