It has been a while but my Lex is coming close to being done if you can call it that.
Those that remember, I started a looooonnnnngggg jurney into redoing my whole stereo years ago LMAO.
I figure I'm way over due on showing you guys what I have done. Well no further delay.
I compete in SQ, basic 601-up.
Long list (let's start from the front and go to the back):
1) Rebuilt OEM alternator from 100 watts to 120 watts
2) Optima yellow top with a Tsunami battery topper
3) Eclipse 55090 DVD/CD player head unit
4) Custom 7" screen and face plate located in the front dash center console
5) JL Audio XR650 6 1/2" components speakers front and rear
6) One JL Audio XR650 6 1/2" component speaker for the center speaker in custom mount inclosure on the front top dash for 5.1 DTS surround sound
7) Eclipse 8 disc changer, custom mounted in front dash glove compartment
8) front sub, 2 JL Audio 8" W3 in custom inclosure located at front passenger foot space firing towards engine wall
9) Python 460HP alarm
10) Reupholstered leather seats
11) Custom kill switches and monitor controls in center console compartment
12) All doors, car interior, and trunk covered with Rammat
13) removed OEM 10" rear sub for rear sub port
14) Eclipse DSP processor 39011
15) rear sub, 4 JL Audio 12" W3s in custom sealed inclosure
16) Arc Audio ARC1500DR 4 ch amp for rear subs
17) 2 Arc Audio ARC4150CXLR 4 ch amp, 1 for interior speakers and the other for front subs and center speaker
18) custom cooling system for rear amp racks
There is more but that is the big picture of my setup. It isn't done, it isn't ever done. More plans to come. Have some pics from my Nokia phone. Not the greatest of quality but yall get the picture.